Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarLord_Owen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Read chap 3 and 4 together!!!

And I absolutely LOVEDDDD both the chapters!!!!

My favourite line-

Nahi,kabhi nahi bachpan se sath hai,they aur rahenge",

Bhaiii I was literally giggling like a small kid ok! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’—

the most emotional line-
Mumma papa ko yaad kar rahi hu Shiva, aasman mein dekhke sitare unki yaad dilate hai, unki photo tak nahi hai mere naseeb mein

And this line made me equally sad if not more 😭

I like how things are getting interesting (and messy) now πŸ˜‚

Shiva is slowly beginning to fall for our dobi unknowing of what’s in her mind ✨

High voltage drama is coming up..I can feel like and that’s what I am here for! πŸ˜‚πŸ’—

Update phassssttt!!!

random10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

shivi in college, projects and locket! This is THE ff! love it jaanu!

I might know some spoilers but cant wait to read the rest of it ASAP!!!

zindagigulzar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

UPDATE BHERRR NIKKII😩😩

zarasri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Exam ke bad iska updates chahiye matlab chahiye humpppffff

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Awww another sweet update! Shivi in college are my favs.. and I'm loving the amount of progress shivi have made coz of the locket πŸ’–

tagging fir se.. update kidhar hai jaanu behen πŸ˜†

P.S. hope your exams are going well!!

Iktara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

tagging fir se.. update kidhar hai jaanu behen πŸ˜†

P.S. hope your exams are going well!!

Arre it starts day after tomorrow πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I'll update after exam turant pakkaa promise

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Iktara22

Arre it starts day after tomorrow πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I'll update after exam turant pakkaa promise

oops.. okay! all the best!! ache se likhna ❀️😎

zarasri thumbnail

Shiva blushed: I'm definitely emo now.

Also her calling his chain and locket mangalsutra

Dil le le janki

zarasri thumbnail

Nobody writes ShiVi college au like janki writes.

Their nok jhoks, their cute moments, everything is just perfect. Also your choice of words makes their moments seem extra soft.

Come back and complete this.

Iktara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part-5

lyβ€’poβ€’phreβ€’niβ€’a

A vague feeling of sadness seemingly without any cause

The next morning they had left for college after breakfast, it was going to be a long day for them, they had lectures and then they had to research all the stores and shops in the locality. This morning it was quite strange for Raavi as to anything she had done to annoy him since morning, he didn't argue, he was calm, and she had never seen him like this, he would definetely argue her a million times until now, but he was silent. She felt something weird about it, all the guilt started boiling up in her, did he see the locket with her and was that the reason why he had been giving her this silent treatment since morning?

She had no idea about it, she was curious but she had no idea of how she will come to know why was he being silent, obviously she cannot go to ask or tell the truth, especially now, it would invite her a thousand new problems. She sighed as she got ready to leave for the college, she put the little black bindi dot, which enhanced her circular face with lip balm. What has she got in to she thought to herself, why can't she just return or hide the locket under his cot, she can be free from all the guilt, but she was strangely attracted to that locket, she had never felt such ownness, such warmth, just as home. She had never felt so contented before, it seemed to be that piece of puzzle in the core, the core of her heart which made her feel complete.

On the other hand, Shiva's heart was doing a sommersault, he was perplexed and wondering on what was wrong with him since last two days now, how and why was he having second thoughts on that 'mami ki been ki beti', he had hated heall his life and suddenly why was he feeling warm, cozy around her, he used to kich her out of his 'house' since childhood but why was she feeling like 'home' to him? He had found her annoying all his life and now suddenly her absence had started to annoy him, and all her antics on which he used to taunt him?How did they all seeming cute to him? He shrugged himself trying to break the trance, indeed he was trying to push these all ruckus in his head out but it all kept coming to him every time he saw her move or pass in the aangan or her helping bhabhima. He did not wanted to even think about it, though it was all very new to him, it was all weird, and that too about that 'mami ki been ki beti', her enemy for life.

She took all the notes as Dhara handed her a sandwich only to find him gazing her, his face seemed like a kid was watching rasgulla walking up to him, she frowned as she ate the sandwich sitting in front of him, as she finished, Dhara said, "Raavi yeh le ek aur kha le",

"Nahi Dhara di pet bharr gaya ab kuch aur khaya toh fatt jayega" replied with a big smile,

Dhara responded with smile as she put the sandwich in Shiva's plate and walked back to kitchen, Raavi thought to test, and so she picked up half cut sandwich from Shiva's plate only to see him respond, to which he quickly held her wrist stopping her to take a bite and said,

"Ae gadhedii abhi bhabhi ne jab pucha that tab toh bada nakhre karke boli thi 'nai dharadi pet bharr gaya aur khaungi toh fatt jayega'(as if imitating her) ab kya hua?bachpan see muft ka thoosne aajati hai chipkali!", to which Raavi smiled and muttered, "haan ekdum thik hai yeh bhootnath kahinka",

Shiva narrowed his eyes and said, "Aeh kya ghusur phusur kar rahi hai bata kya boli?", and she nodded her head in no and replied, "hath chod an Shiva dard horaha hai", "Teri yeh nautanki na kisi aur ke samne dikhana aur pehle toh tu sandwich chod mera" Shiva said as he bite his lips in anger,

"kyun chodu tera naam likha hai kya?" Raavi retorted back with a pout to which he replied, "Sandwich chod bohot achhe see bolraha hu chod de", to which she smiled forcedly and said, "Mai bhi achhe se bolrahi hu na hath chod Shiva!", "Sandwich chod!",

"Tu hath chod",

"Tu sandwich chod mai hath chod dunga" Shiva said with unamused face,

"Nahi chodungi" she said smirking,

"Nahi chodegi?Sochke bolrahi hai?fir batana mat Shiva tu bohot bura hai" Shiva declared to which Raavi narrowed her eyes with a smirk and said,

"Haan mai bhi dekhti hu tu kese hath nahi chodta"

and she started pulling her hand near her mouth leaning into him, he pulled her hand tightening the grip and she kept leaning and pulling her hand, she finally took a bite and gave him the victorious look only to find him just an inch away from her face, he was staring her face as if he was scrutinizing it penning down all the intricate details in his heart. She looked deep into his dark brown orbs, its depth drowning her into it, wanting her to explore it more and more. She felt his soft thumb brush the breadcrumbs from her lips sending a jolt of shiver in her whole body, and her heart jumping inside her.

Their trance broke as someone coughed, they quickly pulled themselves back to their place only to find Meghna standing in middle-front, she smiled and said, "Hi Shiva kesa hai", to which Shiva immediately stood up, smiled and went to him, he gave her a side hug and said, "Arre tu bohot dino baad dikhi, tu to Ahemdabad thi na wapas kab aayi?", she replied saying, "Java dene kya bataun Shiva itna tight schedule that pan ab mai wapas aagai hu na ab hum jam ke masti karenge", "Tight schedule mein bhi tu vesi ki vesi hi hai, ekdum fit,fine and smart" said Shiva making her chuckle; Raavi watched them with blank face, her heart dwelled up of hurt, a strange disappointment of which she was not aware of, but she felt her heart broken with hammer unaware of obvious reasons.

Meghna's eyes fixated on Raavi who was staring them just like a child sees you when you take his chocolate and give it to someone else, she smiled and asked, "Hii...tum Raavi ho na?Bohot suna hai tumhare baare mein...Shiva din..bkarbaftkfttaa"(din bharr tere baare mein baat karta hai), before she could complete Shiva covered her face with horrified eyes, to which Raavi narrowed her eyes as she didn't understood what she meant to say, Meghna removed his hand giving him a questioning look and Shiva nodded in no with his widened eyes, Raavi's eyes filled up as she crept a forced smile and said, "Hi Meghna, nice to meet you, Shiva chale?Hume stores mein jaana hai na?", to which he looked to Meghna and before he could say anything, Raavi said with a choked voice, "Agar koi problem hai to koi baat nahi mai jaati hu tu writing work karlena baad mein,bye" and she walked off before he could reply.

Shiva had no idea why did she leave like that and why did she sound so dejected, but something was wrong, he was able too see it in her eyes, voice and actions, he bid Meghna goodbye and walked hastily to Raavi who had already started walking without even waiting for her, as he started his bike he said, "Isko kya hua?", he shouted, "Aye chipkali!!!!" she turned behind as he saw a tear roll down her cheek, he hurried to start his bike.Raavi had no idea why were tears coming up, why was she feeling heartbroken for no reason, she liked Ved and he was perfect for her, complete gentleman, she was even friends with him now then why was she suddenly feeling so tattered, she clutched the locket trying to assure herself and gathering all the thoughts as he heard him shout behind, she looked back as a tear rolled down her face, and her mind still unable to process why her heart felt shattered and torn.

so hey, after having a long WB I tried writing this after a long time, I hope y'all like it, also I'll try to upload it asap!

Honest reviews appreciated, also long comments loved!

p.s.-maine suna tamatar waste hogaye?esa hai toh soup bana lo maarke waste mat karna okay.

happy reading!!