Raavi is such a cutieee i can't ❤️🤏🏻

Also the little Shivi conversation on the tree was so Adorable.🥺❤️

Loved it!!!!

zarasri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Raavi's idea of places for hiding had me in stitches

Mai tujhe

Tu aafat ki pudiya hai aur isiliye mujhe tu mil hi jaati hai : well here was when I melted

Shiva's inner monologue about how he misunderstood her facade was great

She checked if the locket was alright: well I evaporated a little

she thought to ask the palmist her third and final question: seeing this I collected myself back to scream at you UPDATE JALDI DE

Binny08 thumbnail

Haayyeee I loved it 😭😭❤❤

So cute and so pyara it is can't wait to read more

Even I m.confused now.ki teko konsa update dene ko bolu pehle 😭🤣❤❤

sillysatchel thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'm here to comment and JANU THIS IS SO CUTE HAAYE RAM

Absolute dobi Raavi and Shiva behaviour, I love it you fool❤️

GumSumChandni thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ayyy jaanu what a cute update! Relate to it max! The way feelings are there but she doesn’t know what those feelings are.. and the way you described it! Also her finding his tree! Oof! Also protective caring, Shivaaa! 😭😭

Waiting for update!! 💓

Iktara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqKaRang

Haaye my bachchas! Dheere dheere hi sahi they are digging deeper into the meaning of their own feelings and also that of the other person in their life.

The way you wrote about Raavi’s fear of being abandoned was just… struck a chord straight in the heart. Raavi has always seen her forever home in Pandya Niwas. Her comfort zone, her vision of a big, happy family with all its imperfections and flaws. The way Shiva realized it was so poignant.

Now I’m curious to know what the third question is that she is going to ask the fortune teller. Please update super soon!

I'm glad you liked it,I'll try to update soonnn but,i need to think third question 😂

Also, I've always felt Raavi's past and pov unexplored and always craved to get it's insight,it's interesting to think how Shiva would react after knowing it

Iktara22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshi2.8

HAYEEEEEEEEE❤️

NIKKKII THIS IS SO SUNDARRR..!!

NOW I CAN'T WAIT TO READ AHEAD I KNW TERE KHURAFAATI DIMAG MAI BHAUT KUCH CHAL RAHA HAI....🤣

Chal chal ave garden pool

Iktara22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoebe16

Jaankuaaaaaaa

This is so so so cuteeeee

Dobi Raavi at her best.🤣

Raavi is such a cutieee i can't ❤️🤏🏻

Also the little Shivi conversation on the tree was so Adorable.🥺❤️

Loved it!!!!

Dobi raavi is such a cutiee Naa,i can legit imagine her falling asleep on tree because bored😂

Iktara22 thumbnail

Part-7

note-this part is divided into two parts.

part I~ hygge • lig

`Delightfully cozy and intimate moment.

Shiva was sitting down mending the bike, restarting it again & again, which throttled a several times before the accelerator ignited, Raavi watched him work curiously, she was practically staring him, when he looked up as he felt a continuous eye on him, she looked away. He packed up the tools and sat on the bike, which made a throttle like lion roaring, he gestured her to sit behind him, she sat her hands automatically went to wrap on his waist, at first she put her hands on it but pulled away instantly, as she saw him look at that from the side mirror, he looked in the mirror, yet again she looked away, after a few seconds kiof silence, he cleared his throat and said, "Tu chahe to...pakad sakti hai...", his face a slight and courteous smile, she put both the hands on his waist, as he chuckled, "chipkali toh tu vese bhi hai", ignoring the glare she threw from behind, he started the bike.

One after the other they visited shops, on outskirts of Somnath, few famous shops of Junagadh & Bhavnagar, it would get late or else they would've extended it till Baroda too...but somehow they finished the work early, it was still 4p.m., the sunset was yet to set down, they had realized that when they worked as a team, without any bickers and arguments, teasing each other was a different thing though, they were a great team together, they were able to work in co-ordination, chuckling on jokes and reading each other's mind, they got same ideas, as if they had one brain combined. As they passed Bhavnagar, Raavi saw the way to Diu-Daman on the left side of highway, she said, "Shiva ab toh hume sirf notes banane hai toh chalna Diu Beach pe jaaye? Please, please..." making puppy eyes and a pout, he liked the idea but unsure whether to execute it or not, he shook his head and replied, "Aye gadhedi, tune kya mujhe driver samjha hai? Jab man kiya gayab hogai,jab man ho ghumne le jao, ghar pe sab intezaar kar rahe honge na", her pout turned into a frown as her nose scrunched up, she said, "Haan haan thik che, thik che...vot toh mujhe tere jaise bhoothnath ke sath maza aaraha tha isiliye bola, pan tujhe kya, hmpfhh". Shiva's face lit up, a grin crept his cheeks and this time he failed hiding it, there was nothing wrong if they could sneak away on beach, work was anyways done and no one would even now or even shoot questions at, but he realized that they had come ahead and as it was national highway, they won't be able to take a U-turn, he thought of something and looked at her who has busy looking here and there on the road.

As they reached Somnath, the Somnath temple came and behind it was the Somnath beach, he took forward left, Raavi's face beamed asa she saw the beach, she looked back in the mirror with her puppy eyes, still silent, and he said, "Somnath ka sasta beach chalega?", a big grin broke on her face as she claapped her hands and said, "Daudega...vese bhi voh ek quote haina, 'it doesn't matter where you are,it matters who you are with', beach toh beach hota hai aur tu toh hai hi", her voice extremely elated, smile as if someone placed hanger in her mouth, Shiva felt overwhelmed, as he got to know that she was overjoyed to spend time with him, practically this was a date, their date, he smiled and looked down and then up, avoiding to look in mirror so that she doesn't catch him smiling.

She got down and before he could park the bike, she was grinning ear to ear, as he got down she went near him, held his hand and started running towards the seashore, her laughter echoing beneath the susurration of sea waves going back and forth the wet sand; as they approached towards it, both of them tucked their jeans up till the knees, they went ahead as their feet drenched in water, he stood viewing far up till the sky and water seemed to be meeting, and she went even ahead there, drenching her hands as she played with the waves, chuckling she notoriously splashed water droplets on him, which irked him but he stood ignore her, she splashed some more water, twice, thrice...he tucked his shirt up to his arms and said, "Teri toh...tu rukkk!", And hushed to her, splashing water on her and kicking the waves rigorously. As a giant wave washed over their feet, she was about to stumble but he held her shoulders and pulled her near him, they were just an inch away, she felt his hot breathe and sudden disturbance in pace of breathe, cold shiver running down her arms, she looked into his dark brown orbs, they were as deep as ocean, she broke their eye contact and said, "Thank you" as she separated her self and started walking, once again a wild wave approached the shore with thunder and she held his hand, he held her other hand and said, "paani ki chipkaliyan miss kar rahi hongi ja tujhe bula rahi hai, tere sath sand castles banane honge unhe...", she rolled her eyes and started walking upon the edges where merely the feet got wet.

Shiva stood there for few minutes a little bit aware of what his heart has been thinking of, it seems whole world has turned upside down now, he has started seeing things differently, he stays less grumpy, he doesn't hate her anymore, and maybe he had never hated her deep down, at least not as a person, he cannot believe that now he didn't hate her being around, her laughter wouldn't prick him instead it felt like a rhythm, her words being symphony to her musical voice, was it love? He didn't knew.He was perplexed,but in a good way, he had never looked at her the same way he had gazed her since last couple of days, her innocence,serenity, simplicity and the sheer smile hiding all her grief was winning his heart over. Maybe he should ask about it to her,he thought to himself but unsure of what to do,he started following her who was merrily hopping and walking on the shore, with her child like grin on her face.

As he reached to her, she peeked at him,with a peaceful smile...he opened his mouth in order to say something,and closed it before saying anything. Her temple got a frown,he raised his index finger and thumb, and gently spread it,the frown on temple vanishing as she closed her eyes, relaxing. She opened her eyes,followed by her mouth and said, "bol", he shrugged his shoulders not sure how to react, he said "bachpan se jab bhi beach aana hota tha tu mujhe ghaseet ke kyu laati thi har baar, tab se gale padi hai mere chod hi nahi rahi", she chuckled cynically and replied, "ab tere gale padi hu toh zindagi bhar padi rahungi, kabhi nahi chodungi tera picha karna aur rahi baat beach pe aane ki toh...", She paused looking at the setting sun and rising moon, a troop of birds going westwards, the somnath temple bells ringing indicating the aarti time and silent waves coming back and forth in rhythm; she sighed, and a little smile crept her face again, she tucked a strand of hair looked at him and continued, "tujhe pata hai, humare school mein sab baatein karte they ki kese sab apne weekends pe family ke sath beach pe gaye aur enjoy Kiya, mama mami bhi leke jate they pan mujhe kabhi voh bolte hai na andar se dil khush hona voh hua hi nahi fir ek din dhara di aur gaumbi hum dono ko leke aai thi yaad hai?, Tab hum dono ne itni Masti ki thi, tab mujhe voh khushi hui ekdum andar se, toh bas maine decide karliya ke beach par toh tere sath hi aaungi" she ended with a glint of overhelmed voice, and he gazed her face in astonishment, did she meant that he was his family, indirectly ofcourse but did she?

He was still unsure of what her heart wanted,but definitely knew what his heart yearned for.

Ok so I know I'm updating this very very late and slow and I'm so sorry because i can't help it because of writers block.

This is literally my saved draft I'm posting as a little update,maybe I could gain back the ability to continue this, do give the feedbacks.

Also, kaagaz my pool, thank you soooo much, I would've been stuck on it like a hanger in cupboard if at times you didn't brainstorm my plots.

YaadonKeBaraat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is just so so so beautiful. The level of peace I have got after reading this. Please continue this one and update soon. You are doing a great work KEEP IT UP