Originally posted by: Kalyudh

Nice

We share the same birthday

HBD!

Happy birthdayπŸ₯³

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Happy Birthday Vijay! πŸ₯³

Thank you for giving us India Forums....a plateform which gave me personally so many memories to cherish! πŸ˜³

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Happy Birthday Vijay sir.

Many Many returns of the day! 

- Prii (from London)

vijay thumbnail

Thank you Sutapa, Viswasruti and Sevenstreaks for making such a beautiful thread on my Birthday. 

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. 

Many wished and thanked me for creating India Forums as it helped them in some way.. but truth be told that I am the biggest beneficiary, both personally and professionally and I should be the one to thank you all for making this platform such a unique and a vibrant community 😊.

Cheers,

Vijay

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Thank you Sutapa, Viswasruti and Sevenstreaks for making such a beautiful thread on my Birthday. 

Many wished and thanked me for creating India Forums as it helped them in some way.. but truth be told that I am the biggest beneficiary, both personally and professionally and I should be the one to thank you all for making this platform such a unique and a vibrant community 😊.

Cheers,

Vijay

Vijay❀️, you invested your precious time and intellect to invent this beautiful platform to facilitate us to share our thoughts and views on the ongoing TV serials  since 18 years. 

And we are all happy to know that you have grown over the years, professionally and personally, that is what we all wish.  

Our best wishes are always with you Vijay. β€οΈ

Thank you for the good words and appreciation. πŸ™

Sutapasima thumbnail

Cheers,

Vijay

Vijay Sir, 
You have always been the most humble person. 
We can celebrate birthdays because you created such a platform for us 
We are so happy we could greet you … it was possible because such  things are possible in this site .The credit goes to you sir . We are grateful to you for this . It’s our honour that you liked this thread . It was completely our pleasure dear Sir ..

Wish you a great year ahead Sir .Good health n happiness always..  πŸ€—

Wish IF greater success in the coming years πŸ€—

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Cheers,

Vijay

Thank you Sir smiley27

U r welcome and we are so glad that you  liked d thread πŸ˜ƒ

Hope you had a great Birthday πŸŽ‚

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 2 years ago
britzel76 thumbnail

How lucky you are having all these nice friends!