TaaRey_LoveArt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

CHARACTERS

SWAYUM AND REY

ImageImage

Swayum was in Australia till his 5th standard. Then he was send to India as his grandparents wish to live with them. But on reaching India on the way to home, he met with an accident, and was majorly injured. Thus he couldn’t go for the school that year. Next year on wards he started his Schooling from 6th standard where he met our Rey who was also like Swayum that Rey couldn’t attend6th standard final exam due to chickenpox and thus he didn’t want to attend same school so shifted here and met Swayum. Then become the Best of Best Friends. They both were passionate dancers. But Swayum’s dad as usual hated dance. But he didn’t hide it from him. So now they are not in good terms.

BOYS GANG

From their 10th standard, Reyam met with the other gang. They all become BFFs as they love dance.

Then they all choose science for their higher secondary as everyone’s parents insist. They gave only two options Commerce and Science. If they choose commerce they have to go for graduation in business management and later join their dad’s business, which they don’t want to so they opt for science. Then after higher secondary they were send for 1 year entrance coaching. But they realize that entrance is not their cup of tea, but they were not sad because by now they have decided their career to be in dance only.

That’s the time when they heard about St. Louis college of business management which is famous for dance. But there is no science based graduation but only business management courses. But still they decided to do their graduation there as they know St. Louis can give them a ladder to achieve their dream career in dance. So they all convince their parents that they want to take graduation in business as entrance and all are very tough for them and also about the college. But they didn’t reveal their real motto. On learning about the college, parents were convinced with the college as it was best in academic level. So they gave permission.

SHARON AND OTHER GIRLS

On joining the college they met with Sharon and other girls. As they all become a team for Dance.

“TAANI”

Till now just a random girl. A very beautiful, silent and calm girl.(It is not necessary that every beautiful girl is noticed) Till now the dance team has not noticed her, even though she is in their class. The gang is always together so they don’t find any need to get indulging with other or even notice others. Be-friend with others is out of thought.

DAZZLERS

Within their first year itself, they have made their own space the college by winning in every dance competition they have become very famous and Rey and Swayum had become the most wanted guys for the girls and Sharon as always the Diva, thus they are popular as the ‘Dazzlers’.

Competing with the seniors our Rey a second year become the college G.S, Sharon the C.S. and Swayum the A.C.S. So they have clashes with seniors team ‘Fighters’.

KUSHBOO MEERCHANDANI

The story line will be same till Kushboo Ma’am entry till the dance ban. As some characters will show-up their importance later.

The story has-

· revelations to be unveiled

· realizations to happen

· how a random girl is noticed

This is story which I have written in a book long back. When am dusting I got it and thought to post.

Now give your valuable comments.😉

If anyone didn't get the PM plz comment or message!

Hi guys I have updated chapters of TaaRey story EHSAAS in fanfiction forum page

And I have two more stories started.

MAAHI - its horror story on TaaRey, I will be starting this after completing EHSAAS

MANTRA - this is also a horror story on TaaRey and also a combined story written by Me (TaaRey_LoveArt) and Nupurjaishwal

You can find the stories in the below link

EHSAAS, MANTRA and MAAHI

Edited by TaaRey_LoveArt - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail

No one notices Taani. Maybe she is OK with that.

TaaRey_LoveArt thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

No one notices Taani. Maybe she is OK with that.

As story progress every thing comes out😉

taareycrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Seems interesting

Wait to read more

Plz update soon

Nt let taani be all rounder

TaaRey_LoveArt thumbnail

Originally posted by: taareycrazyfan

Seems interesting

Wait to read more

Plz update soon

Nt let taani be all rounder

Let us see what happens....!!😉

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Story look intresting

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail
Most Comments (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Nice start character sketch is most important thing for a story but please update chapter soon se bhi jyada soon .👍👍🥳 Waiting

-crazyfan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Aahan 😍 😍

Story on Taarey after a long time ❤️

Excited for this🎉🎉🎉

Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting prologue

Pls continue the story

TaaRey_LoveArt thumbnail

Originally posted by: manveer123

Interesting

Please continue

Hi I have updated chapters of TaaRey story EHSAAS in fanfiction forum page

And I have two more stories started.

MAAHI - its horror story on TaaRey, I will be starting this after completing EHSAAS

MANTRA - this is also a horror story on TaaRey and also a combined story written by Me (TaaRey_LoveArt) and Nupurjaishwal

You can find the stories in the below link

EHSAAS, MANTRA and MAAHI