Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I hope we get good Sairat scenes . I feel he is trying to keep the side cast happy by giving unnecessary family drama . Last two episodes, the family drama was unnecessary. Can Neil and Ayesha threaten to leave like the side cast did so he could focus on them too ?

Both Neil and Ayesha are too professional. So, I don't think this would ever happen.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

But, why would she do that specially in Samrat's presence?

I guess she was a confused soul . She says she can talk to Samrat and arrange something for Virat and Pakhi . Virat gets irritated and asks her to stay in her limits . In next moment , she sleeps hugging Virat . Next day after he leaves she realizes her feelings … something was lacking in her realization
404_NotFound thumbnail

Both Neil and Ayesha are too professional. So, I don't think this would ever happen.

I can’t bear this side cast getting unnecessary SS . What’s the purpose of whole episodes dedicated to these people .
fatssrilanka thumbnail

They don’t even wait for the scene to play out . It’s like judgment is ready and it’s the same . Virat is the culprit and then it justifies saying Virat deserves to be bashed so they do it 😆😆 otherwise they are unbiased and neutral SM Stan …

Agree. I'm waiting to see when Sai will confess what these people say? Will they bash Sai for accepting Virat or say he forced her to accept him?

404_NotFound thumbnail

Agree. I'm waiting to see when Sai will confess what these people say? Will they bash Sai for accepting Virat or say he forced her to accept him?

It would be interesting. In the name of criticizing Sai , they will actually bash Virat . Ex Sai is a doormat who has none in her life hence she fell for an abuser like him .if KJ was alive she wouldn’t have looked at him . Can you tell who is actually bashed 😆
Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail

I guess she was a confused soul . She says she can talk to Samrat and arrange something for Virat and Pakhi . Virat gets irritated and asks her to stay in her limits . In next moment , she sleeps hugging Virat . Next day after he leaves she realizes her feelings … something was lacking in her realization

The way this track is going I don't think they'll have Virat's transfer . But, still I wish Virat takes his transfer.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I can’t bear this side cast getting unnecessary SS . What’s the purpose of whole episodes dedicated to these people .

True,but we can't do anything.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

It would be interesting. In the name of criticizing Sai , they will actually bash Virat . Ex Sai is a doormat who has none in her life hence she fell for an abuser like him .if KJ was alive she wouldn’t have looked at him . Can you tell who is actually bashed 😆

If there's nothing to say they bring up KJ and say if he would have been alive Sai would not have married Virat🤣

404_NotFound thumbnail

The way this track is going I don't think they'll have Virat's transfer . But, still I wish Virat takes his transfer.

I hope they don’t show their creativity there . I am waiting to see his small mission . I wanted to see Virat as ACP . If they can dedicate a week for CN bakwaas drama can’t they spare one or two episodes on ACP of the show ? I can’t stand these side cast these days . If they wanna leave ask them to and replace with people who don’t demand unnecessary SS. It’s not like these ppl bring trp
fatssrilanka thumbnail

I hope they don’t show their creativity there . I am waiting to see his small mission . I wanted to see Virat as ACP . If they can dedicate a week for CN bakwaas drama can’t they spare one or two episodes on ACP of the show ? I can’t stand these side cast these days . If they wanna leave ask them to and replace with people who don’t demand unnecessary SS. It’s not like these ppl bring trp

I too want Virat to go on a mission.

On a different note,what do you think Virat will say on Monday? He stopped himself and thinks what relation he has with Sai.