Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Agree . It’s just blind hate towards Virat . I am happy that atleast Samrat spoke today . It was so cheap of Pakhi to talk about their sleeping arrangements. She doesn’t share a bed with her husband but more interested in poking her nose on others business

Let’s say if Virat had slept separately on the floor and if Pakhi had seen them then all those Sm blind stans would be behind him saying he gave Pakhi the reason to taunt and he deserves it . He shouldn’t have slept separately in the first place and how immature he is

People have become biased. In real life if a person is accused of any crime the judge will listen to both sides and then come to a conclusion. But,here noone wants to hear Virat's side of the story but jump to any conclusion without thinking. If anything has got to do with Virat he's definitely wrong and the other person is always right. They forget that every coin has two sides.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

If anyone has watched KD can someone tell whether Virat and Sai living in seperate bedrooms was there or have the makers finally deviated from the original? And, according to the promo they will start afresh beginning with friendship. Was this there in KD?

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Hey! Cheeks,where were you? Yes,I missed you.

real life called me and I had to go.

Underline: 🤗🤗

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

If anyone has watched KD can someone tell whether Virat and Sai living in seperate bedrooms was there or have the makers finally deviated from the original? And, according to the promo they will start afresh beginning with friendship. Was this there in KD?

No idea Fats. I haven't watched KD.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

They deviated from KD as per experts. This is Vankar creation. Probably they want to make Sai’s confession more real and reasonable whereas in KD it seems abrupt. I read Anindita say so..
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

They deviated from KD as per experts. This is Vankar creation. Probably they want to make Sai’s confession more real and reasonable whereas in KD it seems abrupt. I read Anindita say so..

Oh! Wow! Great. So, finally Vankar started to use his brain.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

In KD , they were not living in separate rooms . After Emon is back from hospital, Ashwini Ninad anniversary celebration starts and then Rono leaves . Before he leaves , there is one conversation between Emon and Rono where she again tries to play Cupid between Rono and RK . Rono is dejected and leaves next morning.
404_NotFound thumbnail

Oh! Wow! Great. So, finally Vankar started to use his brain.

I hope we get good Sairat scenes . I feel he is trying to keep the side cast happy by giving unnecessary family drama . Last two episodes, the family drama was unnecessary. Can Neil and Ayesha threaten to leave like the side cast did so he could focus on them too ?
404_NotFound thumbnail

People have become biased. In real life if a person is accused of any crime the judge will listen to both sides and then come to a conclusion. But,here noone wants to hear Virat's side of the story but jump to any conclusion without thinking. If anything has got to do with Virat he's definitely wrong and the other person is always right. They forget that every coin has two sides.

They don’t even wait for the scene to play out . It’s like judgment is ready and it’s the same . Virat is the culprit and then it justifies saying Virat deserves to be bashed so they do it 😆😆 otherwise they are unbiased and neutral SM Stan …
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

In KD , they were not living in separate rooms . After Emon is back from hospital, Ashwini Ninad anniversary celebration starts and then Rono leaves . Before he leaves , there is one conversation between Emon and Rono where she again tries to play Cupid between Rono and RK . Rono is dejected and leaves next morning.

But, why would she do that specially in Samrat's presence?