Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

We were thinking Virat will take Sai to GC looking at bts but looks like it’s promo shoot .😒

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVSI-dQKI_h/?utm_medium=copy_link

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Today’s Episode

It was good.

Sairat welcomed heartfully by some and bitterly by others. Patralekha made FD fume with her behaviour. She proved she doesn’t care about either elders or her husband. They are blissfully listening to the nonsensical crap spoken by her. She accused Sai of doing drama of not being able to speak.

I wonder why the great Samrat dada stood patiently while his wife is spitting venom at Sai. This man is so inconsistent. He is a tiger in his room warning his wife but becomes as soft as he can before others.

Aswini is bang on. Her decision is very apt. Hope this decision helps Sairat in coming closer..fingers crossed.

In precap Pakhi is revealing about pillow fort in Sairat’s bed room. No one had the guts to ask..how do u you know?

Edited by ltelidevara - 2 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Haha .. yes … I hope with this change she can introspect . If Ashwini and Virat stay true to their words then next time if Sai wants to stay back in CN or wants her right as Virat’s wife then she need to spell it out .

I have less hopes from Samrat .Even with him around Pakhi hasn’t stopped going to Sairat room nor has she stopped the taunting session . He is good for nothing IMO . One time he is all savage and next moment he is deewana in Pakhi’s love . He says he is aware of Pakhi’s intention then why did he fall in her trap and was going Gaga over her beauty and matching his clothes with her .

Mohit is another cartoon . He can’t take a stand for himself nor can stop his parents or wife from badmouthing Sairat . Mohit issue is complicated . I feel it’s Mohit who has driven Karishma to be like this today . To survive in CN she pleases the people in power and has lost her thinking abilities .

I agree. If Sai wants to shift to Virat's bedroom in future she will have to give a valid reason. I'm Pakhi must have planned something special for her victory😆. I agree on your take for both Samrat and Mohit. But, I hope Samrat uses his brains till the confession if it's the upcoming track and does keep an eye on Pakhi. And, Karishma is busy pleasing the Chavan seniors.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Today’s Episode

It was good.

Sairat welcomed heartfully by some and bitterly by others. Patralekha made FD fume with her behaviour. She proved she doesn’t care about either elders or her husband. They are blissfully listening to the nonsensical crap spoken by her. She accused Sai of doing drama of not being able to speak.

I wonder why the great Samrat dada stood patiently while his wife is spitting venom at Sai. This man is so inconsistent. He is a tiger in his room warning his wife but becomes as soft as he can before others.

Aswini is bang on. Her decision is very apt. Hope this decision helps Sairat in coming closer..fingers crossed.

In precap Pakhi is revealing about pillow fort in Sairat’s bed room. No one had the guts to ask..how do u you know?

Yes,it was a good episode. I guess Samrat becomes blind,deaf and dumb when he has to address his darling wife in front of the family. I hope Bhavani gets fed up and shows her the correct place soon. She untolerable. She's a venomous snake.

Ashwini has played her cards well. She knows how to tackle Virat and Sai and how to bring them closer. Hope Ashwini's plan works before Witchlekha makes her move.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Today’s Episode

It was good.

That’s why I don’t trust Samrat and I always had doubts about his support . He uses Sai to get back at Virat and Pakhi . He is the same man who didn’t take a stand for his sister and brother then why would he do that for a girl whom he met 10 days back . It’s not like Sai went on a mission to find Samrat . She happened to meet him accidentally so her contribution in finding is nothing but mere coincidence. Samrat is right in feeling frustrated and jealous when his wife still is not over her ex but the way he portrays himself to be man of ideals is the issue . A man who could betray his country should be the last one talking about others career decisions. A man who abandoned his family shouldn’t go around advising about family value and about sanctity of marriage

Pakhi is cheap man . She is dumb too and doesn’t deserve to be called as vamp either . She should be happy that they are in different rooms as it favours her but she doesn’t have any brains to think .

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Yes,it was a good episode. I guess Samrat becomes blind,deaf and dumb when he has to address his darling wife in front of the family. I hope Bhavani gets fed up and shows her the correct place soon. She untolerable. She's a venomous snake.

Ashwini has played her cards well. She knows how to tackle Virat and Sai and how to bring them closer. Hope Ashwini's plan works before Witchlekha makes her move.

Pakhi lacks brains so she cannot do anything to break them . Max she can do is taunt people . Only two people can cause separation and they are Sairat themselves .
fatssrilanka thumbnail

That’s why I don’t trust Samrat and I always had doubts about his support . He uses Sai to get back at Virat and Pakhi . He is the same man who didn’t take a stand for his sister and brother then why would he do that for a girl whom he met 10 days back . It’s not like Sai went on a mission to find Samrat . She happened to meet him accidentally so her contribution in finding is nothing but mere coincidence. Samrat is right in feeling frustrated and jealous when his wife still is not over her ex but the way he portrays himself to be man of ideals is the issue . A man who could betray his country should be the last one talking about others career decisions. A man who abandoned his family shouldn’t go around advising about family value and about sanctity of marriage

Pakhi is cheap man . She is dumb too and doesn’t deserve to be called as vamp either . She should be happy that they are in different rooms as it favours her but she doesn’t have any brains to think .

Yes, I agree. Why couldn't Samrat shut her up? And, why don't people blame him for keeping quiet? Why do people think that Virat should have shut her up?

Pakhi is the most delusional and cheap woman I have come across. And, anyway whatever she's planning against Virat and Sai I'm sure nothing will go according to her plans. I guess Ashwini might have deviced another plan and she'll make sure Pakhi stays away from Virat.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Pakhi lacks brains so she cannot do anything to break them . Max she can do is taunt people . Only two people can cause separation and they are Sairat themselves .

Yes, true. None of her conspiracy will work. She'll fall flat on her face.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Yes, I agree. Why couldn't Samrat shut her up? And, why don't people blame him for keeping quiet? Why do people think that Virat should have shut her up?

Pakhi is the most delusional and cheap woman I have come across. And, anyway whatever she's planning against Virat and Sai I'm sure nothing will go according to her plans. I guess Ashwini might have deviced another plan and she'll make sure Pakhi stays away from Virat.

I saw some discussions on SM saying Virat didn’t shut Pakhi up ? Firstly , he supported Sai when she accused her of not talking on purpose . Yeah people are not happy they want him to shout then it means he supports Sai . Secondly , why should Virat always give it back to Pakhi ? What is her husband and Mil who promised so much not doing anything. Why is Ashwini who convinced her to come back home not doing anything . Why can’t Sai defend herself .

People forget Pakhi taunts Virat too then no one expects others to support him . It’s like he deserves it . What was his mistake ?

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

New promo Sairat as friends dating..very excited. HD Version not available yet. TV version

https://twitter.com/AyeshaSinghStan/status/1451739569712361472?s=20

Edited by ltelidevara - 2 years ago