Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I'm waiting for his transfer.

Me too …but I wonder will he show the same attitude as Rono when he went away . Though this friendship phase is nice but I feel it not going well with the story . Virat acting like all is well doesn’t gel with the story atleast Virat apologized so Sai forgetting everything and behaving like everything is fine makes sense . I feel KD was better even though Rono took care of her the issue between them was still there and it got solved only after Emon and him having heart to heart talk . I don’t know if she apologized for anniversary kand . Here both acting like nothing happened is hard to digest .

Another thing is the families sudden live for Sai feels fake . Earlier they were unnecessarily targeting her now it’s diabetic kind of love . Can’t they keep it realistic. Kaku hugging Sai like she is her lost daughter looks fake to me

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Me too …but I wonder will he show the same attitude as Rono when he went away . Though this friendship phase is nice but I feel it not going well with the story . Virat acting like all is well doesn’t gel with the story atleast Virat apologized so Sai forgetting everything and behaving like everything is fine makes sense . I feel KD was better even though Rono took care of her the issue between them was still there and it got solved only after Emon and him having heart to heart talk . I don’t know if she apologized for anniversary kand . Here both acting like nothing happened is hard to digest .

Another thing is the families sudden live for Sai feels fake . Earlier they were unnecessarily targeting her now it’s diabetic kind of love . Can’t they keep it realistic. Kaku hugging Sai like she is her lost daughter looks fake to me

At this moment I don't know what to say. Maybe they got a huge jolt after Sai's accident. At times when we hate someone we'll never bother about them but if a mishap happens then we open our eyes and realise we had made a mistake. I guess this is what has happened with Kaku and Ninad. Atleast I want to take it positively. I hope Kaku's love is not fake.

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi guys....

Did you miss me

P.S. are all of this week's episodes on hotstar?

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Hi guys....

Did you miss me

P.S. are all of this week's episodes on hotstar?

We miss you . You are Gayab from the forum . Yes it’s available on Hulu and hotstar …
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

At this moment I don't know what to say. Maybe they got a huge jolt after Sai's accident. At times when we hate someone we'll never bother about them but if a mishap happens then we open our eyes and realise we had made a mistake. I guess this is what has happened with Kaku and Ninad. Atleast I want to take it positively. I hope Kaku's love is not fake.

Going by the past history Kaku’s transformation might not be fake but the way it’s presented looks unrealistic. Kaku going overboard for Sai is to hard to digest . They should have taken it slow and let the bond grow organically
Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

We miss you . You are Gayab from the forum . Yes it’s available on Hulu and hotstar …

I don't think I can deal with all episodes in 1 day...what will I do after that for the remainder of the week? Plus this will only happen once a week...then no update until next week?

Anyways I don't know what to do...

Are you guys watching everything at once

Edited by Stardust91 - 2 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

I don't think I can deal with all episodes in 1 day...what will I do after that for the remainder of the week? Plus this will only happen once a week...then no update until next week?

Anyways I don't know what to do...

Are you guys watching everything at once

I watched all the episodes because I couldn’t control . I don’t know what will I do today . There is so much to discuss too but at the same time don’t want to spoil for others . I hope they go back to their original schedule