Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

They didn’t touch that part yet and Sai realisation just started. So I think there is scope for that..

I watched Aswini Virat scene where he admits his love. Neil Bhatt is excellent in portraying suppressed love,despair,anguish and finally hope..

I just loved Sai’s dream where Virat asks her to remove pillow walls. OMG..it really is worth watching infinite times.

Did you watch the Sairat conversation with Samrat ?

SPOilER AHEAD

It’s a beautiful scene where Virat express his love and Sai’s inner desire of getting physically close to Virat came out through her dreams . I always wondered how come Sai never felt anything physical towards Virat . She is 20yrs and the hormones and curiosity are high during that time

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Did you watch the Sairat conversation with Samrat ?

SPOilER AHEAD

It’s a beautiful scene where Virat express his love and Sai’s inner desire of getting physically close to Virat came out through her dreams . I always wondered how come Sai never felt anything physical towards Virat . She is 20yrs and the hormones and curiosity are high during that time

Which one? When Samrat comes to Sai room,that one I watched.,
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

It’s disappointing to see that happen at every single track . Virat has put aside his pain , sorrow for Sai’s happiness and well being in return he got to hear from Sai which hurt him

…..

It's painful to see him in this situation.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Which one? When Samrat comes to Sai room,that one I watched.,

Ohk .. what’s your take on Sai saying after Aaba she only apnapan from Samrat and family . Virat getting sad listening to this and pointing to himself thinking she never felt it with him .
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

It's painful to see him in this situation.

It is and it’s even more painful to see him put a happy face when he is sad . I think it makes more sense as to why he chooses to go away . How long can he put a happy face when he is breaking internally
fatssrilanka thumbnail

It is and it’s even more painful to see him put a happy face when he is sad . I think it makes more sense as to why he chooses to go away . How long can he put a happy face when he is breaking internally

Yes, even if the CVs change the story I still want Virat to go away from Sai. That will teach her a lesson.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Yes, even if the CVs change the story I still want Virat to go away from Sai. That will teach her a lesson.

I guess he'll go away from Sai. As he revoked his transfer order and also in recent Episodes he was talking about giving her space.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Me me me .. 😆 .. what will I do for next 6 days ? I was planning to hack Hulu server but then realized Vankar might not have given them the episodes so better to attack Vankar CV team office

Same. I'm now confused. What I'll do upto next Tuesday. It'll be really tough as earlier we can't bear Sunday only and now the whole week. Being a binge watcher it's tough too not to watch all the episodes together or watch one at a day 😆

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

I guess he'll go away from Sai. As he revoked his transfer order and also in recent Episodes he was talking about giving her space.

I'm waiting for his transfer.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Same. I'm now confused. What I'll do upto next Tuesday. It'll be really tough as earlier we can't bear Sunday only and now the whole week. Being a binge watcher it's tough too not to watch all the episodes together or watch one at a day 😆

I want them to go back to old routine of one episode every day . This is crazy …