Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I haven't watched the episodes. I read the spoilers in the forum so thought of sharing. And, I don't want to kill my excitement so, will not watch all the episodes at once.

I couldn’t resist so I watched all and I don’t feel good thinking what will do for next 6 days 😆😆…

Let me know when you watch today’s episode. We can discuss .

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

How many of you had watched all the episodes already😆?

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

How many of you had watched all the episodes already😆?

Me me me .. 😆 .. what will I do for next 6 days ? I was planning to hack Hulu server but then realized Vankar might not have given them the episodes so better to attack Vankar CV team office
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

I didn’t watch all but I am so happy that strangely every one is praising the episodes and that include people who usually say bitter things. Whoever watched all are unanimously admitting that they are going to rewatch. OMG. GHKPM and Sairat rule the hearts.

There were few scenes which disappointed me . It doesn’t feel like Sai’s realization journey to me . It’s more like overlooking Virat’s pain and humiliation he felt during anniversary track .
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

I didn’t watch all but I am so happy that strangely every one is praising the episodes and that include people who usually say bitter things. Whoever watched all are unanimously admitting that they are going to rewatch. OMG. GHKPM and Sairat rule the hearts.

Same here. After a long time I read such positive comments for both Virat and Sai. And, those who have watched will be rewatching all over again. Yes, definitely SaiRat and GHKKPM rules the hearts.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

There were few scenes which disappointed me . It doesn’t feel like Sai’s realization journey to me . It’s more like overlooking Virat’s pain and humiliation he felt during anniversary track .

You can't expect Virat's pain to be shown so easily. Infact his pain and sorrow has always been sidelined or overlooked in front of Sai and her pain. Don't know when will Virat's pain will be acknowledged.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

They didn’t touch that part yet and Sai realisation just started. So I think there is scope for that..

I watched Aswini Virat scene where he admits his love. Neil Bhatt is excellent in portraying suppressed love,despair,anguish and finally hope..

I just loved Sai’s dream where Virat asks her to remove pillow walls. OMG..it really is worth watching infinite times.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Me me me .. 😆 .. what will I do for next 6 days ? I was planning to hack Hulu server but then realized Vankar might not have given them the episodes so better to attack Vankar CV team office

Those who have watched please don't divulge any details except today's episode. I didn't want to kill my excitement and hence chose to not watch all the episodes. I think we should only discuss one episode daily. I hope I haven't offended both of you.

Edited by fatssrilanka - 2 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail

I couldn’t resist so I watched all and I don’t feel good thinking what will do for next 6 days 😆😆…

Let me know when you watch today’s episode. We can discuss .

O. K . Sure. You're a sweetheart ❤️😙

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

You can't expect Virat's pain to be shown so easily. Infact his pain and sorrow has always been sidelined or overlooked in front of Sai and her pain. Don't know when will Virat's pain will be acknowledged.

It’s disappointing to see that happen at every single track . Virat has put aside his pain , sorrow for Sai’s happiness and well being in return he got to hear from Sai which hurt him

…..

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago