Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I understand Sai’s insecurities. The issue I have is not with Sai’s insecurities or her actions but the way the show portrays them . Had they called her out for questioning his character I would be ok because they are trying to show the reality but instead they ignore her insecurities while there is lot of focus on Virat’s. When Virat wrongly questioned Sai he was called out by many but they don’t show the same for Sai ? She called a strong women , progressive for doing the same mistake Virat did . Such a misleading message . The problem is with the way Sai’s mistakes are brushed under the carpet .

Another example is anniversary kand . Instead of making Virat ignore , apologize for anniversary if they made Sai say a genuine sorry then it would be ok but it still bothers me that she hasn’t apologized and repented for her behavior yet . It makes Sai a shallow person

Yes, I too am disappointed in this aspect. I don't understand why can't the makers apologise Sai. What's wrong if she apologises?

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

sex in a marriage is like eating food and breathing air. It is as natural as that. So not a big deal!

Do you think Sai is not aware of this! She is..Virat is...Becuase what they have now is not normal. Trying to get closer in a marriage shows their commitment to it. Not otherwise.

Even sammy!

Everyone is trying make their marriage normal...

Why do you think consummation is celebrated in ITV!! Thats because it completes the marriage between the couple. 😃 Everything gets bland after this..story wise too.

Exactly

Sex is not a big deal, even if Virat or Sai had sexual inclination towards other people, I am not someone who frowns upon it because being married doesn't mean being dead, people do get sexually attracted towards other people, it is purely physical and a vanity

Here, Virat is presented as someone who is virgin in his 30s 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ and after one-two years of his marriage, he and his wife are in a platonic relationship, are they sexually attracted towards each other? YES...But who would sleep with someone when they call your name like "Modak-Mirchi"

Anyway, My point was that even if I was to believe that Virat is helping other women to help wee Virat then I would spare a pregnant woman, what makes people think that he is sexually attracted to a pregnant woman? 🤷‍♀️

People use sex as a diss, if you want to hate on someone just say that he wants to have sex with everything under a skirt or if you want to hate on a woman then interpret her every action as her sexual need and call her a harlot, even if the woman is a 27 years old virgin

Sex is normal, even if Sai, Samrat, Pakhi and Virat want to have sex or have sexual inclination, what's wrong in it?

That's why I said the discussion around every action feels like people are more regressive that CN people

fatssrilanka thumbnail

She's downright pathetic and cheap. I hope she dies soon and the track ends as soon as possible.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I really don't understand, In which world, what Sai did today is okay? Its such a toxic relationship for both where months of good behavior and character of husband/wife is questioned on basis of two days of keeping a secret

I understand Virat doesn't want to tell her and make her a part of the crime he is committing, where is this wrong? He is too far in helping Shruti now, he can't involve his family into it, would people rather that Sai knows and goes to jail? What about her future? Do they think she'll get to study in the college after a news of her hiding a maoist comes out?

Point being, there are things you don't need to know, its Virat's job so his risk, a wife of police officer can't act like this, she won't throw tantrums and break things just because he can't tell her everything

This is absolutely fine sine it was Sai who behaved rashly and broke things. But, if it was a role reversal people would have created a ruckus.

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

This is absolutely fine sine it was Sai who behaved rashly and broke things. But, if it was a role reversal people would have created a ruckus.

There was a role reversal and it was a ruckus, I had bashed Virat so much for not trusting Sai, Insecurity or possessiveness is not a good thing in any relationship

Today when Virat asked her to trust him, she brought Ajinkya issue but isn't that issue an example of why she should trust him? When he doubted her she ran away crying, just because he is running towards her to pacify her, doesn't mean the accusation is any different, it's just that Virat cares more about her than himself but anyone would prioritize a woman in labor over a party

Sai doesn't know it but we do

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

There was a role reversal and it was a ruckus, I had bashed Virat so much for not trusting Sai, Insecurity or possessiveness is not a good thing in any relationship

Today when Virat asked her to trust him, she brought Ajinkya issue but isn't that issue an example of why she should trust him? When he doubted her she ran away crying, just because he is running towards her to pacify her, doesn't mean the accusation is any different, it's just that Virat cares more about her than himself but anyone would prioritize a woman in labor over a party

Sai doesn't know it but we do

I too didn't like Virat's behaviour during Ajinkya track. And, she was appalled at his behaviour and had questioned him why he got angry just because Ajinkya was in their bedroom. The same thing can be said for Virat too. Why is she insecure just because he's meeting Shruthi. When she herself said there was nothing between Ajinkya and her then why is she doubting Virat and Shruthi? Yes, as a human if Virat prioritises Shruthi I don't think there's anything wrong.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Okay please give me an unbiased opinion, without including the character. Was Ayesha really good in today's episode?

Because I fail to see that while others are praising her.

I didn’t find anything exceptional in her yesterday’s episode but in today’s episode I felt she was overreacting in most of the places . Confrontation scenes has always been Ayesha’s weak point
Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago