Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

sex in a marriage is like eating food and breathing air. It is as natural as that. So not a big deal!

Do you think Sai is not aware of this! She is..Virat is...Becuase what they have now is not normal. Trying to get closer in a marriage shows their commitment to it. Not otherwise.

Even sammy!

Everyone is trying make their marriage normal...

Why do you think consummation is celebrated in ITV!! Thats because it completes the marriage between the couple. 😃 Everything gets bland after this..story wise too.

Edited by sadiltl - 2 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yayy … I wish the TRP had increased a bit .. I hope the other show TRP falls a bit . I wish ghum picks up like Anupama did after a major fall
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

He had questioned her character ONCE and she ran out crying, but Virat's character is questioned everyday, do people really believe that he has sexual feelings towards a heavily pregnant woman? I mean, even if I was to believe that he is a womanizer, I would spare pregnant women

This is exactly my problem with Sai’s character from the beginning. Earlier she used to do that with Pakhi now Shruthi . The sad part is this will never be addressed in the show . Even after she publicly humiliates Virat he will be the one saying sorry .

Does she believe a man who is so attentive to her small and big needs will be having an affair with other women .

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

If he had sexual desires he would fulfilled them long back. He had plenty of opportunities when he had ousted Sai and there was no Samrat and Pakhi would have accepted him with open arms. I'm sure the fans wouldn't forget how she had litterally asked him for an extra marital affair and he had turned it down. If not for Pakhi he would have forced himself on Sai and she wouldn't have been able to do anything.

As for Virat questioning Sai he hasn't any right to question her and it won't go doen well with anyone but Sai has all the right to question his character and call him a two timer and this won't be an issue neither to others nor to the fans. Height of hypocrisy.

I agree . Last paragraph summarizes the hypocrisy displayed by many in the FD . Sai suspecting Virat because he left to help his friend’s wife is justified but the same people will not like Virat questioning Sai when he saw Ajinkya and her so close on the bed .
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Guys I felt like writing about Virat' realization of love after watching few initial episodes so captured my understanding here.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5269281#159741924

It is just so beautiful to see him go through all phases of love. Hopefully we get to see such confession from Sai too.

Wow a good write up . Loved reading it . It makes so much sense …appreciate your efforts in penning down your thoughts .. it’s refreshing to read such post
404_NotFound thumbnail
Sm social media experts will still complain and call Neil unprofessional. Just for the argument sake even if she does a super steamy scenes they will try to take shots from different angles and call him unprofessional.
404_NotFound thumbnail

Vasanth Panchami is when Virat is fully attracted to Sai as a woman and wife. That Sindoor scene appeared as if he married her once again with full awareness. From here he was fully Sai's, in mind and body. :D This is his complete realization though he doesnt accept it. Holi is when he says he cannot live without her. But it started from here. Virat's love realization is completed here. What we got after that is his frustration that it is not reciprocated till the 2nd accident. Almost losing Sai for the second time, pushed his feelings to new level. Now I see that his love for her is almost unconditional (I dont think it exists in reality but..). He knows he cannot love any one else as he loves her, he knows she is the best person out there and he knows he will have to give her up if she doesn't want him. I think he reached that purest phase in the definition of love. He does flip back to husband mode and will have expectations from her which is human. But he did reach that stage of unconditional love for her, at some point.

Beautiful. I agree here . That sindoor scene had a different feeling .

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

This is exactly my problem with Sai’s character from the beginning. Earlier she used to do that with Pakhi now Shruthi . The sad part is this will never be addressed in the show . Even after she publicly humiliates Virat he will be the one saying sorry .

Does she believe a man who is so attentive to her small and big needs will be having an affair with other women .

Nitu (I like your real name too) Sai will have eternal insecurity for Virat in this regard. So understand this from her perspective. You can say it is the fear that will leave her when Virat is close to her but tomorrow if Virat is far away and has a woman someway related to him, she will freak out. There are several reasons for it but the bigger reason is that she was not his first choice, second reason is that she thinks Virat considers her immature (seed induced by virat himself in the beginning), one year of Pakhi's presence.

She might be a confident doctor in future, but when it comes to virat, she is vulnerable. It takes huge effort from Virat's side to make her secure. But in a marriage, as years go by couple do take each other granted and forget the other person's insecurities.

Even in KD, rono keeps questioning Emon's relation with other men. It is not because he suspects her character, it is because he is insecure of his place in her life. For Rono, age difference played with his mind.

Edited by sadiltl - 2 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

That the pseudo feminism I call it. Men become easy targets. I dont know I fell for Virat's character not because of his love for Sai, but because of his values. He cares about people. Very few can do that.

And as you said, just because a woman is involved, how can be a cheater. He would have done the same amount of help for a man too. Giving his name as husband is the best protection he could give a pregnant lady and he did.

And amazing how people expect him to prove his love to Sai every minute!! Why?

Well said . I also liked Virat for his morals and ethics . He was always shown as a man who could put others need before his .

Do people realize how the society functions ? People say he should have made Sai his sister not wife . If a young man calls a young women as his sister many wouldn’t accept it and will raise questions on Sai’s character. The best he could do was give their relationship a legal name which cannot be questioned. Yes Sai has faced issues in marriage but hasn’t she gained more than what she faced through this marriage ? More importantly, she knew everything before she entered this marriage so nothing was kept a secret from her . Even if she had married someone else she would still face some issues in the beginning of marriage .

Coming to Shruthi , if Virat has called her his sister then there would be questions about her husband and best thing he could do was act as her husband. I agree it hurts a wife if her husband does that but that doesn’t give Sai the rights to question his character and suspect him if she sees him away for a min . In this case , Sai doesn’t know anything yet she cannot stop suspecting him .

404_NotFound thumbnail

In yesterday’s episode, Sai says he was away for a night without letting her know . Is she suspecting him of one night stand ? Is that the reason why she feels insecure whenever he is away even for a minute? Does she feel as a man he is fulfilling his physical needs so where else . It makes sense why she is getting irritated with just one incident .