Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank God. I was skeptical to even go through the TRPs. Last week Udaariya fans had mocked us and someone even said they broke our pride of being at #2. Now look what happened. Cheers to Ghum.

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

If he had sexual desires he would fulfilled them long back. He had plenty of opportunities when he had ousted Sai and there was no Samrat and Pakhi would have accepted him with open arms. I'm sure the fans wouldn't forget how she had litterally asked him for an extra marital affair and he had turned it down. If not for Pakhi he would have forced himself on Sai and she wouldn't have been able to do anything.

As for Virat questioning Sai he hasn't any right to question her and it won't go doen well with anyone but Sai has all the right to question his character and call him a two timer and this won't be an issue neither to others nor to the fans. Height of hypocrisy.

Ghum audience is too much into sex otherwise Ghum is far far away from anything sexual, I don't think Pakhi ever wanted a sexual relationship, she just wants Virat to be as miserable as she is

She is a 26-27 years old Virgin 😅 People call her names like "Harlot" when the woman doesn't even sleep with her husband, let alone sleeping around for money

Virat is a Virgin, I am not sure about Samrat

Sai is a virgin

The audience gives every action of Virat a sexual spin because sex is taboo for people and they think its a good way to bash people

No sane person would think that Virat is interested in Shruti who is pregnant with his friend's child, no matter if he calls her "Aap" or "Tum"

Edited by NoraSM - 2 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Ghum audience is too much into sex otherwise Ghum is far far away from anything sexual, I don't think Pakhi ever wanted a sexual relationship, she just wants Virat to be as miserable as she is

She is a 26-27 years old Virgin 😅 People call her names like "Harlot" when the woman doesn't even sleep with her husband, let alone sleeping around for money

Virat is a Virgin, I am not sure about Samrat

Sai is a virgin

The audience gives every action of Virat a sexual spin because sex is taboo for people and they think its a good way to bash people

No sane person would think that Virat is interested in Shruti who is pregnant with his friend's child, no matter if he calls her "Aap" or "Tum"

I guess you're right. These people must be thinking of sex even in their sleep😆

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NoraSM

He had questioned her character ONCE and she ran out crying, but Virat's character is questioned everyday, do people really believe that he has sexual feelings towards a heavily pregnant woman? I mean, even if I was to believe that he is a womanizer, I would spare pregnant women

That the pseudo feminism I call it. Men become easy targets. I dont know I fell for Virat's character not because of his love for Sai, but because of his values. He cares about people. Very few can do that.

And as you said, just because a woman is involved, how can be a cheater. He would have done the same amount of help for a man too. Giving his name as husband is the best protection he could give a pregnant lady and he did.

And amazing how people expect him to prove his love to Sai every minute!! Why?

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I was busy with some personal commitments. Thanks for tagging me . I will catch up on the discussions