Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Sometimes I feel CN people are more progressive TBH (jk)

You know fans see this from only one side, they have picked a victim in reel and real and when they abuse/harass the other person, they think they are doing some noble job by standing up for the "victim" which actually is not the case, considering the fact that the designated "victim" is biggest benefactor everywhere

I totally agree with you. The person who poses as VICTIM has everyone's support and the person they call CULPRIT is the actual VICTIM. The fans are so biased that they don't want to see from the sides.

Edited by fatssrilanka - 2 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail

About the episode -

It was a filler and quite disheartening to see Sai not missing a chance to badmouth Virat in front of his family

The phone call can be anything, why she has to assume the worst of him? She wants his attention is not cutting it for me anymore because this character assassination is an everyday thing now. Just because he is a man, none minds it

On the other end, my interest is decreasing as they are not showing anything related to naxal movement

Sai has formed a habit of badmouthing Virat at every given opportunity. She doesn't miss a chance and it's getting on my nerves.

Tomorrow when Virat will get cleared from Shruthi, will Sai apologise? Even if she apologises what will be the point in getting back with him? Each time she misunderstands him she blasts him and then reconciles,but never apologises. This time too she'll file for a divorce and then when she will find out that there was nothing between Virat and Shruthi she'll try to patch up. Is marraige a joke?

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Tomorrow is TRP day. God knows what's in store for Ghum.

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Sai has formed a habit of badmouthing Virat at every given opportunity. She doesn't miss a chance and it's getting on my nerves.

Tomorrow when Virat will get cleared from Shruthi, will Sai apologise? Even if she apologises what will be the point in getting back with him? Each time she misunderstands him she blasts him and then reconciles,but never apologises. This time too she'll file for a divorce and then when she will find out that there was nothing between Virat and Shruthi she'll try to patch up. Is marraige a joke?

He had questioned her character ONCE and she ran out crying, but Virat's character is questioned everyday, do people really believe that he has sexual feelings towards a heavily pregnant woman? I mean, even if I was to believe that he is a womanizer, I would spare pregnant women

fatssrilanka thumbnail

He had questioned her character ONCE and she ran out crying, but Virat's character is questioned everyday, do people really believe that he has sexual feelings towards a heavily pregnant woman? I mean, even if I was to believe that he is a womanizer, I would spare pregnant women

If he had sexual desires he would fulfilled them long back. He had plenty of opportunities when he had ousted Sai and there was no Samrat and Pakhi would have accepted him with open arms. I'm sure the fans wouldn't forget how she had litterally asked him for an extra marital affair and he had turned it down. If not for Pakhi he would have forced himself on Sai and she wouldn't have been able to do anything.

As for Virat questioning Sai he hasn't any right to question her and it won't go doen well with anyone but Sai has all the right to question his character and call him a two timer and this won't be an issue neither to others nor to the fans. Height of hypocrisy.

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Guys I felt like writing about Virat' realization of love after watching few initial episodes so captured my understanding here.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5269281#159741924

It is just so beautiful to see him go through all phases of love. Hopefully we get to see such confession from Sai too.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Guys I felt like writing about Virat' realization of love after watching few initial episodes so captured my understanding here.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5269281#159741924

It is just so beautiful to see him go through all phases of love. Hopefully we get to see such confession from Sai too.

I just read it and relived the journey of his love. You presented it so well. I think I will save your post to read whenever I feel depressed in this track.

Thank you for sharing it here. I read it there.