Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Will Sai be happy with a separate room without Virat?

I don’t think so.

When in general we get married and go to our husband’s house we will not get a separate room. We will live in our husband’s room. It is a common thing.In nuclear family also generally the bed room will be common.

Sai felt happy on having a room of her own. She told Aswini where she will hung the photo of her father.

Did this mean that Virat never made her feel free in their room? I never felt so. Infact he was upset when she said she was just living in Virat’s room. Usne mujhe rehne Diya.

If Sai fixed Aba’s photo on any wall corner,will Virat say no?

Why is Virat blamed for anything and every thing.?

Yes. Pakhi’s untimely visits made Sai uncomfortable. Pakhi is that person who lacks self respect and common sense. On top of it she is Samrat’s wife. Virat prevented her some times,tolerated her sometimes and still she remained a recurring problem for Sairat.

Barring Pakhi issue I don’t think Virat made Sai feel that the room did not belong to her.

Lifeless objects never offer mental peace and happiness.

A person who dotes on you and loves you the most matters above anything else.

I think Sai knows this well.

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 4

why are you laughing🤓
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I am not worried about Pakhi because she cannot do anything other than taunting but worried about Sairat . They can be crazy at times and spoil everything. I don’t know if this separate rooms will work . Virat is aware of his feelings so this arrangement should make Sai realize Virat’s importance in her life else there is no point of this friendship and separate room arrangement .

Yes, agree. I think Ashwini has made this arrangement specially for Sai since she must be aware of Virat's feelings by now.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Will Sai be happy with a separate room without Virat?

I don’t think so.

When in general we get married and go to our husband’s house we will not get a separate room. We will live in our husband’s room. It is a common thing.In nuclear family also generally the bed room will be common.

Sai felt happy on having a room of her own. She told Aswini where she will hung the photo of her father.

Did this mean that Virat never made her feel free in their room? I never felt so. Infact he was upset when she said she was just living in Virat’s room. Usne mujhe rehne Diya.

If Sai fixed Aba’s photo on any wall corner,will Virat say no?

Why is Virat blamed for anything and every thing.?

Yes. Pakhi’s untimely visits made Sai uncomfortable. Pakhi is that person who lacks self respect and common sense. On top of it she is Samrat’s wife. Virat prevented her some times,tolerated her sometimes and still she remained a recurring problem for Sairat.

Barring Pakhi issue I don’t think Virat made Sai feel that the room did not belong to her.

Lifeless objects never offer mental peace and happiness.

A person who dotes on you and loves you the most matters above anything else.

I think Sai knows this well.

Loved your post and I agree with you. The way she spoke to Ashwini it looked as if Virat never gave her the freedom. She said she will be able to study as long as she wants without his interference. Did he ever interfere in her studies? I don't think so. If she wanted she could have hung her Aaba's photo without even taking Virat's permission and he wouldn't have had any issue either.

I hope she realises that Virat loves her and she too has feelings for him before it's too late.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Hi! According to this week's spoiler both Virat and Sai will confess to Ashwini about their feelings. Pakhi will insult Sai because she will find her in Virat's bedroom but he'll defend Sai. And, there Sai will decide to celebrate Ninad and Ashwini's wedding anniversary. I want to see how people will bash Virat for defending Sai.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Hi! According to this week's spoiler both Virat and Sai will confess to Ashwini about their feelings. Pakhi will insult Sai because she will find her in Virat's bedroom but he'll defend Sai. And, there Sai will decide to celebrate Ninad and Ashwini's wedding anniversary. I want to see how people will bash Virat for defending Sai.

I binged watched on all the episodes. So many things to discuss. I am somehow not liking watching all 6 episodes and I have different opnion about this friendship phase . Have you watched all the episodes? I don’t want to spoil anyone’s viewing experience by revealing the spoilers
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I binged watched on all the episodes. So many things to discuss. I am somehow not liking watching all 6 episodes and I have different opnion about this friendship phase . Have you watched all the episodes? I don’t want to spoil anyone’s viewing experience by revealing the spoilers

I didn’t watch all but I am so happy that strangely every one is praising the episodes and that include people who usually say bitter things. Whoever watched all are unanimously admitting that they are going to rewatch. OMG. GHKPM and Sairat rule the hearts.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I haven't watched the episodes. I read the spoilers in the forum so thought of sharing. And, I don't want to kill my excitement so, will not watch all the episodes at once.