Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

😕 Why do I feel that Sai is pregnant? What's up with these OTT emotions? Breaking phones and all, it just doesn't make any sense, the relationship seems quite suffocating, I don't see this as claiming herself as his wife, Imagine Virat breaking her phone and accusing her of an affair (Oh wait)...Both are same in relationship, Suffocating each other

When Virat was insecure like Sai during Ajinkaya track , he was rightly reprimanded for suspecting his wife but why can’t they show the same with Sai . As of today , she doesn’t have any valid reasons to accuse Virat of EMA .
404_NotFound thumbnail
Good discussion . Barring few replies it was interesting to read different perspectives. Thanks for sharing
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I agree but I am secretly hoping he will prove me wrong . Least I expect from him is to show it’s all Virat’s plan . I think after this there will be the confession from Sai’s side .

Itna bharosa vankar pe? Let us see.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Unpopular opinion

I won’t go by Sai’s words which are in contrast with her actions. Kamal Joshi said the same.

Sai’s fast is not Nirjal upavas. That is why she took milk shake brought by Samrat.

Aswini clarified that she can eat fruits.

Then why Sai said she broke the fast? That is Sai who speaks whatever comes to her mind . Fast tha ab nahi all this is her frustration that came out in form of denial.

In today’s episode , she was in a good mood when Virat spoke about fast . I think she did break the fast . She confirmed the same to Mohit as well.

I am disappointed with Sai . If she has witnessed anything close to promo scene I would be convinced she has a valid reason but just because he refused to share about Shruthi she prioritized her anger over his well being . I agree with Kaku she has an art of blaming others for her mistake . How easily she blames Virat .

404_NotFound thumbnail

Itna bharosa vankar pe? Let us see.

What do Lakshmi , we don’t have a choice . Hopes keep me hooked to the show though I know he will disappoint us for sure
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

True . I understand Sai is unable to bear Virat hiding things from her but somewhere I feel she is overreacting. It’s just one incident where she saw Virat went to help his wife’s friend and did not share details( she is not aware of Virat calling Shruthi wife yet) . From then she is unable to accept that Virat could hide things from her . I wish they had shown multiple incidents to justify Sai’s reaction . Just one incident she decided to stop fasting , can’t stop complaining about him to the family members. We all thought Sai will be an understanding wife as compared to Pakhi who couldn’t understand Virat’s nature of work but is Sai really able to understand his work .

I understand her feelings has changed but is Virat aware of this . It was her who was stressing on friendship multiple times and Virat has shown immense patience when she just wanted friendship with him . If you are friend then are friends expected to share everything? She is behaving like a wife when she herself didn’t wanted to be one and she was vocal about it . In the past , Virat has been in her shoes many times where she has hid things from him and outrightly denied sharing it with him - Pulkit drama , meeting DIG , harmonium incident , college fears yet Virat showed patience and didn’t go around badmouthing that she is ignoring him to people around him . Atleast Virat tried explaining Sai that he needs time to open up but we have seen Sai’s response when she Virat asked her whereabouts. It was downright rude behavior.

Below video shows Sai’s reaction when Virat wanted to know about her whereabouts but when there is a role reversal she is unable to accept it

https://twitter.com/kritisri/status/1469910582157459456?s=20

What's new about Sai's behaviour? When has she been soft and understanding with Virat? From the time they met at Ghadchiroli she has always been rude. During Virat's felicitation she was so rude when he has answered his call. She behaved as if he was doing time pass and she was waiting and waiting. She didn't have basic manners to give respect to an ACP.

And, now since she has realised her feelings she's started her melodrama once again. She wants Virat's attention but is she giving him a minimum of attention?

fatssrilanka thumbnail

What’s your take on today’s episode? I had few questions regarding Sai’s behavior.

1. Is anger more important to her than Virat’s wellbeing . Sai believed fasting would help Virat ( its her thinking ) but when she knew he prioritized something over her she very easily forgot about his well being and broke the fast . Here she doesn’t know anything about Shruthi Virat and all she knows is he went to help her . If with that information if she can take such hasty decision will she ever trust him and support him when time comes ?

2. It’s so easy for her to forgot that she badmouth him infront of his family and is back to normal when he is attentive . As long as he prioritizes her then all is well but when he puts his need over his then hell will break lose . Is she being self centered ? Is she ready to be a wife .

I don’t support Virat supporting Shruthi but that’s a different issue without knowing anything Sai is reacting this way for just going out to help her imagine if she knows the truth would she have supported Virat ?

Yes, she's self centered because for her Virat has to give her attention and everything should go according to her convenience. But, when prioritise someone else then she can't take it. What's the difference between Sai and Pakhi? She too behaves the same way. I guess for Sai, Virat doesn't hold any place in her heart. And, she's not ready to become a wife because for a wife nothing matters more than her husband and she needs to have lots of patience and needs to sacrifice many things. And, sadly Sai doesn't have any of these qualities.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

I feel like sticking only to this thread. I am fed up with the amount of negativity on Neil and his personal life. So much offscreen is brought into the discussion, that the story is not seen objectively. There is no point discussing the plot anymore. It has become a verbal fight between Neil and Ayesha.

I signed up for the show because of the story and last few episodes the story was little dull, but now it is picking up. Instead people are busy discussing that the director is friend of ML so they are making him mahaan! What is this? Can we not see a story independent of the actors...

I get drawn to writing something because I get inspired from the story, not from Neil or Ayesha. But is it worth writing when people are not seeing the story and characters but only actors?!

Sorry for my rant, but today some comments made no sense to me...

I WILL TRY TO STICK TO THIS THREAD ONLY 😭

PS: Cant promise though. I just get tempted to write and express

I completely understand you. I too feel the same. I have stopped myself from going there since after reading the comments my head starts reeling. I only go there when Muguet PMs me for his FF else I never go. I'm happy with this thread since I can express myself freely.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

That is the limit like you said. If we can’t enjoy the story by identifying with actors,it is not worth watching the show.

Not every one will understand Virat who is beyond the perception level of normal humans. It takes so much self belief,clarity and nobility to stake every thing he has to help someone like Shriti.

In her place Sai is also not wrong. She is right in getting such level of fury,frustration that resulted in her outrage.

Yes. We should celebrate the moment. Sai Chavan is back claiming her rights as his wife. Go girl confess how much you love him!

I am sure it will be a pristine moment for you,Virat and us also.

I don't mind Sai claiming her rights as a wife but should try to understand Virat's distress. Give a few minutes and ponder for his behaviour. But, Sai is very impatient so she's unable to give a little thought. I'm sure it would do wonders for their relationship.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Funny to see people complaining about making Virat mahaan! Why do they think that it is offscreen freindship that is guiding the plot. this is the same plot in KD right?

How difficult is it to understand that Virat is indeed doing mahaan things. He helping Sada's pregnant wife risking his job and personal life is not something everyone can do! Is he wronging Sai. Maybe? Is he risking his Job, maybe. Is he risking safety of the Nation? we dont know yet. But definitely he is doing something selflessly, something going beyond his own safety and comfort. If Sai knows this side of him, she will only fall for him more and respect him more!

People, please see Virat as a person with his own mind and values. He is not just Sai's husband!

In the beginning of the show when Virat sacrificed his love for his cousin, helped Sai during Jagtap track he was known to be an honest and selfless police officer and a great human being. Post anniversary he's become rude and selfish and so whatever he does he's termed as Mahaan. This is a short summary of a certain section of people😆