Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I don’t what to disappoint myself and anyone else later but I feel like Vankar will give us a mind blowing confession.

1169321 thumbnail

😕 Why do I feel that Sai is pregnant? What's up with these OTT emotions? Breaking phones and all, it just doesn't make any sense, the relationship seems quite suffocating, I don't see this as claiming herself as his wife, Imagine Virat breaking her phone and accusing her of an affair (Oh wait)...Both are same in relationship, Suffocating each other

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

What’s your take on today’s episode? I had few questions regarding Sai’s behavior.

1. Is anger more important to her than Virat’s wellbeing . Sai believed fasting would help Virat ( its her thinking ) but when she knew he prioritized something over her she very easily forgot about his well being and broke the fast . Here she doesn’t know anything about Shruthi Virat and all she knows is he went to help her . If with that information if she can take such hasty decision will she ever trust him and support him when time comes ?

2. It’s so easy for her to forgot that she badmouth him infront of his family and is back to normal when he is attentive . As long as he prioritizes her then all is well but when he puts his need over his then hell will break lose . Is she being self centered ? Is she ready to be a wife .

I don’t support Virat supporting Shruthi but that’s a different issue without knowing anything Sai is reacting this way for just going out to help her imagine if she knows the truth would she have supported Virat ?

To be very honest, I think she is pregnant 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Maybe the green tea had alcohol and these two did it

ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

I don’t what to disappoint myself and anyone else later but I feel like Vankar will give us a mind blowing confession.

Hope so. Vankar should gift us the best confession of itv.
sadiltl thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5268879

This thread has some good unbaised discussion

sadiltl thumbnail

No yaar, she is high on love and doesnt want to share!😆

Edited by sadiltl - 2 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail

New promo

Sai should keep trust even after this

https://twitter.com/siyavt6/status/1470658547289493504?s=20

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Perfect receipts for misunderstanding. Court drama on the way for sure
ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Perfect receipts for misunderstanding. Court drama on the way for sure

Vankar confession can not copy paste but divorce he can . Sadist.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Vankar confession can not copy paste but divorce he can . Sadist.

I agree but I am secretly hoping he will prove me wrong . Least I expect from him is to show it’s all Virat’s plan . I think after this there will be the confession from Sai’s side .