Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sadiltl

I don’t understand why people complain about their proximity issues! For god sake they are actors. They don’t mind doing romantic scenes when script demands. Again and again they get back to same discussion!!

Padwa dream scene?! And several other hugs?! If you dissect everything like this then obviously you don’t connect to sairat. You see only Neil and Ayesha! People spoil their own experience and complain on actors 🤭

I have see 12/24 Karol bhag and gulaal. Neil is really good in romance! He can do what is reasonable for 8 pm show. You can’t expect him to smooch right?
😂

From what I have understood so far the issue can be broadly classified into two categories.

1. People wanting steamy romance like other SP serials

2. People assuming Neil is the issue and overlooking the limitations of other departments like direction , screenplay and camera work .

Regrading first , not all makers will give steamy scenes and it doesn’t mean actors have put a condition . It’s more related to the story , channel , time slot and necessity of such romance . Since Neil was engaged it’s easy to put a blame on him that he is the culprit but does any of these fans any evidence to backup their claim ? This proves it’s biased thinking . If it actors it could be Ayesha too why just Neil ? The theory doesn’t make sense to me . I feel it’s PH decision not to show steamy romance keeping in mind the Sairat characterization and sometimes camera angles are horrible . SBS has better angles and they look so much better .

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

From what I have understood so far the issue can be broadly classified into two categories.

1. People wanting steamy romance like other SP serials

2. People assuming Neil is the issue and overlooking the limitations of other departments like direction , screenplay and camera work .

Regrading first , not all makers will give steamy scenes and it doesn’t mean actors have put a condition . It’s more related to the story , channel , time slot and necessity of such romance . Since Neil was engaged it’s easy to put a blame on him that he is the culprit but does any of these fans any evidence to backup their claim ? This proves it’s biased thinking . If it actors it could be Ayesha too why just Neil ? The theory doesn’t make sense to me . I feel it’s PH decision not to show steamy romance keeping in mind the Sairat characterization and sometimes camera angles are horrible . SBS has better angles and they look so much better .

@bold

Thats so hypocritic of people who wants Sai to leave Virat and still want steamy scenes! sounds so wrong

Also, Sairat has different dynamics. They are purposefully staying away from each other, for different reasons. I see a wonderful push and pull between them. Also I remember once complaining that they had unneccessarily made them hug because when they show the distance later, it doesnt make sense. For example in KD, Rono never hugs emon. You can see him struggling to restrain himself. You feel the tension much more. Here Virat is made soft and expressive. They keep hugging so naturally, that it makes me wonder why cant they go forward? They almost kissed several times. Thats where the adaptation goes wrong. Give this or that! not both :P

@red

Exactly right? She is a new comer and may be she is uncomfortable. Just for argument sake.

I dont think either of them are uncomfortable. They do it in front of tens of people and I am sure Aish will not be there staring at them. And the padwa scene between Aish and Sammy is much more intimate. That is because they always showed Samrakhi as 'matured' couple. They know exactly what each other expectations are. SaiRat is different, even if they want to they could not get anymore closer due to self imposed restrictions. And that dynamics is well brought out in their scenes.

PS: I dont want to compare other shows, but I see them being posted for comparison. None of them appear as natural as sairat. just showing skin or falling on each other is not chemistry. It has to come from within and align with the story. just my 2 cents.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

What’s your take on today’s episode? I had few questions regarding Sai’s behavior.

1. Is anger more important to her than Virat’s wellbeing . Sai believed fasting would help Virat ( its her thinking ) but when she knew he prioritized something over her she very easily forgot about his well being and broke the fast . Here she doesn’t know anything about Shruthi Virat and all she knows is he went to help her . If with that information if she can take such hasty decision will she ever trust him and support him when time comes ?

2. It’s so easy for her to forgot that she badmouth him infront of his family and is back to normal when he is attentive . As long as he prioritizes her then all is well but when he puts his need over his then hell will break lose . Is she being self centered ? Is she ready to be a wife .

I don’t support Virat supporting Shruthi but that’s a different issue without knowing anything Sai is reacting this way for just going out to help her imagine if she knows the truth would she have supported Virat ?

sadiltl thumbnail

Am I the only one who liked the episode? 😕

ltelidevara thumbnail

Unpopular opinion

I won’t go by Sai’s words which are in contrast with her actions. Kamal Joshi said the same.

Sai’s fast is not Nirjal upavas. That is why she took milk shake brought by Samrat.

Aswini clarified that she can eat fruits.

Then why Sai said she broke the fast? That is Sai who speaks whatever comes to her mind . Fast tha ab nahi all this is her frustration that came out in form of denial.

sadiltl thumbnail

Should we all be celebrating this episode because finally we saw sai showing her rights on virat!!

Also it is really good to see that virat is not specifically hiding anything from sai. He just did not think sai will react this way!

also Neil was really good today! Not sure why everyone is so negative yaar! I mean finally the story is moving forward 😳

sadiltl thumbnail

Funny to see people complaining about making Virat mahaan! Why do they think that it is offscreen freindship that is guiding the plot. this is the same plot in KD right?

How difficult is it to understand that Virat is indeed doing mahaan things. He helping Sada's pregnant wife risking his job and personal life is not something everyone can do! Is he wronging Sai. Maybe? Is he risking his Job, maybe. Is he risking safety of the Nation? we dont know yet. But definitely he is doing something selflessly, something going beyond his own safety and comfort. If Sai knows this side of him, she will only fall for him more and respect him more!

People, please see Virat as a person with his own mind and values. He is not just Sai's husband!

sadiltl thumbnail

Who should Sruthi call in her state? She lost her husband, fully pregnant, not really well in her health. No one around. Only one man is helping her, with all his might. She started to trust him. Now when she is in pain, may be first in her experience, who should she call? she might be an outlaw, but she is vulnerable both physically and mentally.

I saw a comment saying that why should Shruthi call Virat, when she is at hospital. I got tears for that comment. Really, I know this is a fictional show but the insensitivity hurts. 😒

sadiltl thumbnail

I feel like sticking only to this thread. I am fed up with the amount of negativity on Neil and his personal life. So much offscreen is brought into the discussion, that the story is not seen objectively. There is no point discussing the plot anymore. It has become a verbal fight between Neil and Ayesha.

I signed up for the show because of the story and last few episodes the story was little dull, but now it is picking up. Instead people are busy discussing that the director is friend of ML so they are making him mahaan! What is this? Can we not see a story independent of the actors...

I get drawn to writing something because I get inspired from the story, not from Neil or Ayesha. But is it worth writing when people are not seeing the story and characters but only actors?!

Sorry for my rant, but today some comments made no sense to me...

I WILL TRY TO STICK TO THIS THREAD ONLY 😭

PS: Cant promise though. I just get tempted to write and express

ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

I feel like sticking only to this thread. I am fed up with the amount of negativity on Neil and his personal life. So much offscreen is brought into the discussion, that the story is not seen objectively. There is no point discussing the plot anymore. It has become a verbal fight between Neil and Ayesha.

I signed up for the show because of the story and last few episodes the story was little dull, but now it is picking up. Instead people are busy discussing that the director is friend of ML so they are making him mahaan! What is this? Can we not see a story independent of the actors...

I get drawn to writing something because I get inspired from the story, not from Neil or Ayesha. But is it worth writing when people are not seeing the story and characters but only actors?!

Sorry for my rant, but today some comments made no sense to me...

I WILL TRY TO STICK TO THIS THREAD ONLY 😭

PS: Cant promise though. I just get tempted to write and express

That is the limit like you said. If we can’t enjoy the story by identifying with actors,it is not worth watching the show.

Not every one will understand Virat who is beyond the perception level of normal humans. It takes so much self belief,clarity and nobility to stake every thing he has to help someone like Shriti.

In her place Sai is also not wrong. She is right in getting such level of fury,frustration that resulted in her outrage.

Yes. We should celebrate the moment. Sai Chavan is back claiming her rights as his wife. Go girl confess how much you love him!

I am sure it will be a pristine moment for you,Virat and us also.