Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

If there's nothing to say they bring up KJ and say if he would have been alive Sai would not have married Virat🤣

🤣 … out of all people why did KJ ask a young man like Virat to take her responsibility. He knew what it meant . Virat could not have taken care of Sai without giving a official name to Sai . If he hadn’t married her then people would have pointed fingers at Sai which is the unfortunate truth of our society. If he had refused to take cate of Sai then she would be left all alone . In both the cases , Virat would be blamed . Who knows if KJ was alive he would have drilled some sense into Sai’s head
404_NotFound thumbnail

I too want Virat to go on a mission.

On a different note,what do you think Virat will say on Monday? He stopped himself and thinks what relation he has with Sai.

A good question . My guess is he might not get to say anything someone might cut him off so he just comes and stands beside her showing his support . Another possibility is he might say I am her legal guardian and a family to her .
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

🤣 … out of all people why did KJ ask a young man like Virat to take her responsibility. He knew what it meant . Virat could not have taken care of Sai without giving a official name to Sai . If he hadn’t married her then people would have pointed fingers at Sai which is the unfortunate truth of our society. If he had refused to take cate of Sai then she would be left all alone . In both the cases , Virat would be blamed . Who knows if KJ was alive he would have drilled some sense into Sai’s head

I guess it would have been better if KJ was alive. Atleast Sai would not have gone scot free each time she threatened Virat of leaving Chavan Mansion.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

A good question . My guess is he might not get to say anything someone might cut him off so he just comes and stands beside her showing his support . Another possibility is he might say I am her legal guardian and a family to her .

Yes, maybe. I hope someone cuts him off because if he says guardian then Sai will still misunderstand him. And, anyway whatever he'll say he'll be misunderstood. So, it's better he's not able to continue at all. I hope Ashwini cuts him off and doesn't let him complete.

404_NotFound thumbnail

I guess it would have been better if KJ was alive. Atleast Sai would not have gone scot free each time she threatened Virat of leaving Chavan Mansion.

Exactly. If KJ was alive would he allow his daughter to repeatedly abuse Virat’s character. He would have asked her to leave him if she believes he is having an affair and if that’s not true he would have asked her not to character assassinate him when she wants to hurt him in a fight .

It’s like Sai decided to leave the house and everytime Virat needs to stop her and apologize forgetting about his hurt . The anniversary kand is long forgotten because the focus is on Sai and her accident. Is it easy for Virat to forget his humiliation and act like everything is fine ? Will Sai ever realize her mistake . I think I will get tired asking the same thing but Sai will go Scott free everytime . She betrayed Virat’s trust during Pulkit drama and that’s not addressed till now . Infact they talk as if she did a great job . If Pulkit was innocent he would have proved that eventually as Virat was ready for reinvestigation so I don’t see any reason to elope Devi

404_NotFound thumbnail

Yes, maybe. I hope someone cuts him off because if he says guardian then Sai will still misunderstand him. And, anyway whatever he'll say he'll be misunderstood. So, it's better he's not able to continue at all. I hope Ashwini cuts him off and doesn't let him complete.

True … I can understand Virat’s dilemma here . Sai has refused to accept the marriage and repeatedly he has heard her say she doesn’t love him and it’s just a deal marriage. With the recent developments where the family ganged up against him and he was made to feel like he has no place in Sai’s life . At home they were asked to stay separately then how could he claim his rights as her husband?

Though I think Ashwini did good but her message was so confusing . In one statement she said two people cannot be called husband and wife just by wearing mangalsutra so they need to be in separate rooms until they want to be married in real sense and in the same sentence she says they are husband and wife and no one can change the fact .

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Exactly. If KJ was alive would he allow his daughter to repeatedly abuse Virat’s character. He would have asked her to leave him if she believes he is having an affair and if that’s not true he would have asked her not to character assassinate him when she wants to hurt him in a fight .

It’s like Sai decided to leave the house and everytime Virat needs to stop her and apologize forgetting about his hurt . The anniversary kand is long forgotten because the focus is on Sai and her accident. Is it easy for Virat to forget his humiliation and act like everything is fine ? Will Sai ever realize her mistake . I think I will get tired asking the same thing but Sai will go Scott free everytime . She betrayed Virat’s trust during Pulkit drama and that’s not addressed till now . Infact they talk as if she did a great job . If Pulkit was innocent he would have proved that eventually as Virat was ready for reinvestigation so I don’t see any reason to elope Devi

Sai's flaws should be forgotten but Virat's flaws needs to be remembered.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Sai's flaws should be forgotten but Virat's flaws needs to be remembered.

this is the gist of KD so it’s gonna be in the same in ghum too . Every time Sai made a mistake , Virat was made to do a mistake to cover up her mistake .
fatssrilanka thumbnail

True … I can understand Virat’s dilemma here . Sai has refused to accept the marriage and repeatedly he has heard her say she doesn’t love him and it’s just a deal marriage. With the recent developments where the family ganged up against him and he was made to feel like he has no place in Sai’s life . At home they were asked to stay separately then how could he claim his rights as her husband?

Though I think Ashwini did good but her message was so confusing . In one statement she said two people cannot be called husband and wife just by wearing mangalsutra so they need to be in separate rooms until they want to be married in real sense and in the same sentence she says they are husband and wife and no one can change the fact .

Yes, exactly. But, I do hope that this plan works in SaiRat favour. And, Pakhi doesn't get successful in creating another misunderstanding.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Yes, exactly. But, I do hope that this plan works in SaiRat favour. And, Pakhi doesn't get successful in creating another misunderstanding.

I am not worried about Pakhi because she cannot do anything other than taunting but worried about Sairat . They can be crazy at times and spoil everything. I don’t know if this separate rooms will work . Virat is aware of his feelings so this arrangement should make Sai realize Virat’s importance in her life else there is no point of this friendship and separate room arrangement .