aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I did not like Donal from starting but the way she is being cornered even I don't like it. But we can't ignore the fact that she gets most of her support because she is cornered and she is trying to mingle. Neturals are supporting her because for them she is some bechari fl who is being treated badly and all others are villian otherwise she could not get half support what she got now. What about her game? She has zero strategies and zero plans. I want Donal to find true friends so that I can see if she has game plan or she is nothing else. She has potential but unfortunately we don't know which way she will go now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Wen she came she was good ab pata nahi ek dum gayab ho gayi hai, itna laga WWF ke baad usse phir bhi wo gayab lagti hai

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No one should be cornered/laughed at by a group but it makes me wonder how SO many people can have a problem with her. If it's everyone who has a problem with you, then in most cases, you are the problem. 

It's just shocking to see how she has been playing this game. The way she stood by her decision to make Ieshan the winner on stage and then even convinced him to NOMINATE himself on day 1 (when it's super risky if you're not a big face) made me think she would be a great player.

But she's different in the house. She has a million excuses for why she's not doing her chores on time, the way she doesn't comprehend anything someone is saying to her, she misunderstands a lot of things, etc.

It's still early though so she has time to improve ðŸ˜Ž

josh135 thumbnail

I find her very closed like she’s not opened up and gets irritated and upset to easily. She was behaving like everyone is after her when she came in the house and i feel she was trying to create some buzz around her which backfired. Thodi bhudu see bhi hai so i dont know how far she will go. If she was not that tactless then she would have gone ahead of sympathy but i dont think she will.