TaaRey - D3 Memories...!

TaaRey_LoveArt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Everyone.... hope you all are fine. After long 5 years am back here. I dont know if any TaaReyens are still here. I have a story. I am thinking if I want to post here or not. Please Comment.

Stay safe... Stay healthy.....😊

Edited by TaaRey_LoveArt - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TaaRey_LoveArt

Hi Everyone.... hope you all are fine. After long 5 years am back here. I dont know if any TaaReyens are still here. I have a story. I am thinking if I want to post here or not. Please Comment.

Stay safe... Stay healthy.....😊

Pls post your story dear

TaaRey_LoveArt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

Pls post your story dear

Definitely dear. I will update the Part one Tomorrow.😊😊 Thank you for the reply.😊

TaaRey_LoveArt thumbnail

Sure Dear😊. Thank you for the comment.😊😊😊

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Go ahead and write. Always good to have another story to read.

TaaRey_LoveArt thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Go ahead and write. Always good to have another story to read.

Yes...😊. Thank you for the support and comment.😊😊

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail
Most Comments (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

I dont know if any TaaReyens are still here .. what type of question is this. Yaar abhi ham jinda h . And welcome back darling. Do update your story and please add me in your pm list. πŸ™

TaaRey_LoveArt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupurjaishwal

I dont know if any TaaReyens are still here .. what type of question is this. Yaar abhi ham jinda h . And welcome back darling. Do update your story and please add me in your pm list. πŸ™

Happy to hear that.πŸ€—πŸ₯°.. I have added youπŸ€— Its a long break as its 6 years back i was here. And now i find India forum has changed and seems new version. I was facing trouble in posting and all. But now i got it. Soon i will update. Thank you for you support dear.πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Edited by TaaRey_LoveArt - 2 years ago
Nupurjaishwal thumbnail
Most Comments (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TaaRey_LoveArt

Happy to hear that.πŸ€—πŸ₯°.. I have added youπŸ€— Its a long break as its 6 years back i was here. And now i find India forum has changed and seems new version. I was facing trouble in posting and all. But now i got it. Soon i will update. Thank you for you support dear.πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

. Welcome darling . And you need any help feel free to ask. Only if I can solve that problem because I too don't know about forums 🀣🀣