Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Okay guys, going to have dinner now.. bye bye giod night 🤗 Thanks for the updates Devi, Aarthi and Sathya ❤️

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Naan irangi vilayada aarambicha oruthan Irruka maataan vitula nu sonniye abhishek, Ippo unnaiye irukka vidaama pannitaangala 😆

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

I guess he's saying to save priyanka, abhishek got evicted.. last few days priyanka was getting to many negativ comment in SM.. and now not letting Pavni use her coin to save Abhishek it looks like chanel really wanted him out..

That's true coin can save anyone they want then y not now. Further bb shouldnt allow to save anybody using coin instead can be use that coin to nominate anyone they want😆

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

Okay guys, going to have dinner now.. bye bye giod night 🤗 Thanks for the updates Devi, Aarthi and Sathya ❤️

Bye good nite🤗

silverfox thumbnail

Thanks for the updates folks

silverfox thumbnail

Now only I saw in Twitter abhishek has interviewed KH in his channel

https://youtu.be/uR9EpvT1L1U

Edited by silverfox - 2 years ago
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

That's true coin can save anyone they want then y not now. Further bb shouldnt allow to save anybody using coin instead can be use that coin to nominate anyone they want😆

i think they can use the coin during nomination after a person is nominated before hitting the audiences pole. It's my guess.
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good night friends

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Looking forward to see other contestants coming out

Tomorrow might be open nomination to stir things up

If vtv is reprimanding someone acts at early stage that means they care about them . If they are going to let go of your mistakes that means they are waiting to get your name damaged . There is no way vtv will allow Pri’s destroyed . Hopefully Pri thanks her stars and play individually. I think by nod she should have got all the clue

Not watching todays episode feeling bad for Abhishek

thanks to everyone who took time to do live update

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mirun

Looking forward to see other contestants coming out

Tomorrow might be open nomination to stir things up

If vtv is reprimanding someone acts at early stage that means they care about them . If they are going to let go of your mistakes that means they are waiting to get your name damaged . There is no way vtv will allow Pri’s destroyed . Hopefully Pri thanks her stars and play individually. I think by nod she should have got all the clue

Not watching todays episode feeling bad for Abhishek

thanks to everyone who took time to do live update

Same here.. going to skip today's epi..