Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Differ from many people here in the forum reg Annachi. He was a spoilsport yday. BB clearly said you can retrieve any emotion from participants. He insisted you can only make them laugh and fought with others.

Pavani looked good yday . In few angles she looked like Samantha. She is the drama queen of BB. She has seen lot of BB shows and trying to add masala here and there. Tried to create love drama with Abhinay, it failed. I think Abinay is friends with her still as they connect more because of language affinity.

Now creating fight by complaining abt cooking. Raju gave perfect bulb for her cooking issues. Liking Raju for his comedy kalanda sarcastic tone and keeping people at their place. It was a laugh riot when he cleaned the house in final few mins.

Akshara trying to become friends with Varun. Want to support Akshara just because PAN (pri, abishek, niroop) group hates her.

Most of them getting sick , having cold / cough. May be a normal cold, Hope BB team might be taking covid tests often. Ethula Priyanka tasted payasam and gave the same spoon to Raju 🤢. Priyanka was wearing a dress looking like pillow cover . Niroop and her playing at the end looked like school kids 😡. Seriously guys you are adults and in 30s.

Edited by Honeyarjun - 3 years ago
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Priyanka and Niroop playing with the shaving foam and messed up the washroom area The cleaning team will be pissed off seeing the mess.

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulaayini

Priyanka and Niroop playing with the shaving foam and messed up the washroom area The cleaning team will be pissed off seeing the mess.

they messed up the restroom and wasted the foam, playing like kids and it's important to show that in TV. Editors sleeping.
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abi Niroop and Priyanka talking about nomination

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hi guys

My IF is slow anybody facing similar prob😔

ZEESXY thumbnail

Already 5.10am stil this 3 are talking

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hope Shan bro comes back at least after seeing vijay gif 😊

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Hi guys

My IF is slow anybody facing similar prob😔