Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SK2014

Also I hope they be careful while interacting with fans. Very bad flu wave is going on in UK. Not sure any of the idols had flu vaccine or not.

Does anybody in India take a flu vaccine? Never heard of anyone taking it.

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

When they travel to colder countries people are always advised not sure how many follow. many people don't realize the importance assuming they have immunity but even for Indians Flu vaccine is really needed. Especially PD had covid this year so his immunity won't be that great so better to get vaccinated. Others also I assume they are not used to colder climates so it's good if they get vaccinated.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I have been taking annually for the last 4 years! 😃

My friends and family also take.

Moonandstars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, especially swine flu vaccine. Although very few in the population of 1.3 billion take it - maybe not even 1% of population.
Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonandstars

Yes, especially swine flu vaccine. Although very few in the population of 1.3 billion take it - maybe not even 1% of population.

No swine within miles and miles of where I live! 🤣

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Okay. This is very interesting. I have never come across anyone who has taken any type of flu vaccine. And I work in IT, which means me, my friends, colleagues all travel overseas extensively even in severe cold weather. Excepting the last 20 months obviously.

Not boasting or saying what is wrong or right, just stating an observation.

Realityshow thumbnail

Okay. This is very interesting. I have never come across anyone who has taken any type of flu vaccine. And I work in IT, which means me, my friends, colleagues all travel overseas extensively even in severe cold weather. Excepting the last 20 months obviously.

I have a few very close friends who are doctors. They insisted that we take it. So, we may be exceptions. But I think it helps.

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

May be it's different for different companies. Before coming to UK I used to work in Bangalore. My company it's always advised flu vaccine and if needed others based on the country we travel to. After coming to UK I am having every year as suggested by GP.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Salman Ali's song has 4.4 M views in YT in a day and a half. Probably something wrong with me because I was totally unimpressed by the song and the singer. Maybe those visiting for Piya Ji are also clicking on this one.

Realityshow thumbnail

Salman Ali's song has 4.4 M views in YT in a day and a half. Probably something wrong with me because I was totally unimpressed by the song and the singer. Maybe those visiting for Piya Ji are also clicking on this one.

Salman Ali has die-hard fans.
If you had followed Idol 10 you would have realized how numerous and how crazy they are.

Plus he is a Bollywood singer and has been in the limelight.

I am not surprised.

I find very little interest in his singing style. Not for me.