Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

To be honest I am comparing yesterday and recent pictures with let's say earlier this year. This particular pic I agree is just a bad angle but those other comparisons show an unhealthy trend. For most of these folks actually, except SMP who has actually gone thr other way.

PD looks all skin and bones to me!

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Realityshow

My feeling is that many stories were spun around contestants, but the one that has a grain of truth is Aru's mother's health. She, apparently, does not keep well and Mumbai does not suit her.
So little choice for someone trying to establish herself.

I just hope her determination and sacrifice pays off.

It will. As long as she doesn't loose focus I believe she will reach great heights. Hope her mother's health improves over time so she can support her daughter.

SK2014 thumbnail

To be honest I am comparing yesterday and recent pictures with let's say earlier this year. This particular pic I agree is just a bad angle but those other comparisons show an unhealthy trend. For most of these folks actually, except SMP who has actually gone thr other way.

One thing to note Arunitha is acting in the music video. So directors may have told her to look chubby so that she looks bit old to match PD. My opinion as I heard some actresses saying doing things like this in past.

SMP as much as I am happy for her being busy but she is having terrible schedules due to so many gigs. So much traveling. I doubt she is not having proper rest also.

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

PD looks all skin and bones to me!

Yes sorry, PD too. He seems to have either not had a chance to eat or has consciously worked on it for the video.

SK2014 thumbnail

Yes sorry, PD too. He seems to have either not had a chance to eat or has consciously worked on it for the video.

As I mentioned in my previous post acting has different problems. They need to maintain their physical appearance and make sure they match the other co-actor. So both might have got different requests from the directors.

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wtf no new episode for sa re ga ma pa today? They are showing same epi

forever_freind2 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

It will. As long as she doesn't loose focus I believe she will reach great heights. Hope her mother's health improves over time so she can support her daughter.

Sadly , It is also a piece of story ….

and have/will have serious effects in her life …

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: forever_freind2

Sadly , It is also a piece of story ….

and have/will have serious effects in her life …

That is a very serious thing you are saying there. I genuinely hope you don't really mean what it appears to say.

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

That is a very serious thing you are saying there. I genuinely hope you don't really mean what it appears to say.

I checked other forums and so many disgusting rumours!! Feel so bad for aru, hope none of this is true
SK2014 thumbnail

Sorry posted something and deleted it. As I was replying you in initial post I could not untag you when I edited.

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago