Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1034771 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Salman telling that BB is a place for verbal & mental fights , not physical fights and then Farah placing KK at the first rank. That guy has been physical with Eishaan, Jay, Nishant, Pratik & Vishal. He should have been evicted after his WWE stunt only.

Nishant at number 7 who is doing nothing & same for Simbaa who was ranked above Donal.

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

I think even shamita couldn't believe that afsana would go to this level😆. Her behaviour and antics have shocked everyone🤔

Afsana next level hai and even Afsana never thought wo itna bolegi 😂😂 isiliye phir cover up ke liye apne parivaar ko bhi curse kiya🙄 but funny was jab khud ko maari🤣

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Salman to Simba: Now I see that you are a dignified player 😊

Salman to Simba (an hour later): Simba box se bahar aao. Aap kisi disha mai nahi ja rahe

🤣

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bakugo

Every season bb chooses his own favourite and Bakra

This season the favourites are - Jay and Shamita

Bakras: Prateek, Donal

Donal ke liye stand liya, jay ko data, prateek ki thori tareef ki. Bali ka bakra umar and season favourite is shamita😆
RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: PranPriye

Salman telling that BB is a place for verbal & mental fights , not physical fights and then Farah placing KK at the first rank. That guy has been physical with Eishaan, Jay, Nishant, Pratik & Vishal. He should have been evicted after his WWE stunt only.

Nishant at number 7 who is doing nothing & same for Simbaa who was ranked above Donal.

I agree but the problem is sabhi ne physical violence kiya hai and the sole reason is bb ne sar pe charaya hai for past some years. Hence karan being at first position was not surprising for me as yaha rules ki koi parwah nahi karta wo bas naam ke liye hai jisse toro and phir wkv par salman ki daat khake footage lo😆. Well nishant to tab bhi kuch karta hai simba was invisible in some episodes. Though not denying even donal was invisible😆
RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhan

Afsana next level hai and even Afsana never thought wo itna bolegi 😂😂 isiliye phir cover up ke liye apne parivaar ko bhi curse kiya🙄 but funny was jab khud ko maari🤣

Well last act cover up ke liye nai ho sakta hitting yourself like maniac proves the person is not normal
RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Salman to Simba: Now I see that you are a dignified player 😊

Salman to Simba (an hour later): Simba box se bahar aao. Aap kisi disha mai nahi ja rahe

🤣

Wo one more highlight🤣. Ab tak contestants ko statement change karte hue dekha aaj to host ne bhi change kar diya🤣
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Afsana pulled by her hair but she didn't complain

https://twitter.com/devoleena_23/status/1450063501989269506?s=21

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riddhan

1. Salman scolded junglewasis for being violent but ignored the captain bringing scissorssmiley3. Shayad shamita madam logo ke bare bare baal and nakhoon katne gayi thi Isiliyesmiley9

Scissor layi thi usne usse marna shuru nahi kiya and junglewasi violence was next level WWF 😆😂😂😂

2. Salman scolded miesha for English (very deserving) but I think shamita teaches us English and hindi mix language so she is allowedsmiley9

Log marathi mei baat kare chalta hai even English mein chalta hai, punjabi mei kare par only Shamita ka naam hi kyu aata hai 😂😂

3. Surgeon bhai violent nai ho sakte but actors ho sakte haismiley43

Doctors r known for their reputation in society so obviously Umar was told to tone down.

🤣🤣

1. scissor = weapon. Bring a weapon to a fist fight and weapon wins (unless you are a master of karate and friendship)

Station 26 Brewing on Twitter: "@KyleClark A true master of karate. But is he Dayman or Nightman? https://t.co/ty3cygYDki"

2. Absolutely agree on this. Please do not single out Shamita for her English and forgive her for her English. She hasn't acted in a BW movie in ages, so she hasn't had a chance to practice speaking Hindi.

3. 🤣Celebs are public figures and influencers. Then again ... at least Umar can save the lives of people he beats up 🤣. He'll be punching everyone and applying bandages and whatever.

Umar is a doctor and an actor. Plot Twist --

Umar:

YARN | Right, but I was acting like a different doctor. | The Cleveland Show (2009) - S01E14 The Curious Case of Jr. Working at the Stool | Video gifs by quotes | 21035de2 | ç´—

Edited by guenhwyvar - 2 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
I saw that wth was that😲??