Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Today Rupi is performing a balancing act on a tightrope with respect to her trust for pranav. The woman herself doesn’t want to leave with him🤣…she is clueless I tell u 🤪… but sadly due to preet spoiler we know she will flip again and this time the outcome ain’t going to be good for our poor imlie.. these ppl really test her love for them…. Anyway this and Adilie convo about how adI will only feel imlie true pain when he is betrayed like that is telling me the next few days will be very pertinent. First pranav will do kand and in this I think rupi will flip. Like I said yesterday rupi ( maybe with Didi poison since rupi right now is not in her usual state and very conflicted ) will be going after imlie when pranav gets caught and kicked out. SHe will blame imlie for jealousy of rupi and rupi might not accuse but mention that why did imlie hurt her marraiage just cos her own with adi is going through Agni parikshah. It’s classic case of lashing out in pain eventhough deep down she knows imlie is right. Rupi does not want to accept that her final chance of happiness is snatched away but the silly girl doesn’t realise that pranav is poison to her like Didi is to adi.

This will break imlie and when in her most vulnerable state, Didi will strike cos she or her useless mother might tell her to strike whilst the iron is hot so to speak. I am hoping some NDe or trying to thop something on imlie which will backfire on Didi and lead to adi revelation and betrayal. I think 300 is still on track for this. Of course Didi will be ww unless they plan on ending the serial and if not they need Didi to come back again as all these imlie dialogues about Didi hopefully realising her error blah blah is a set up for this.

The rest was entertaining with Didi so called dukh bhari kahani about how post her leaving the house she misses the family the most. Bhaak! What rubbish. Even the ts didn’t give her the time of day but chopped her by not letting rupi go with pranav. I loved how PT was trying not to

Roll his eyes and apu was feeling really uncomfortable at her nonsense. Didi is hoping to appeal to t good side but she doesn’t realised that post janamastami she has lost it all .. well except for delu Radha. I don’t like how the bk repentance is being done as so abrupt but to be honest it seems in line with the character. Imlie would never want them to fall at her feet so to speak. If a parent hurts u, eventually the child will forgive unless it is murder or something and this track is about imlie fina acceptance to t family.

the quiz was funny though not sure how this shows comparability as ppl taste in some areas change like the favourite movie but some basic things remain unchanged. Anyway was a necessary tool to keep rupi there and I loved how it looked like adi was writing down these questions so he can find out about imlie ( or was I just imagining )

The Adilie convo is keeping so true to the track that adI is complaining like a Bacha that he is around imlie that he feels ignored by her and how he is so hurt but he seems to want to ignore the pain she is feeling so imlie reply is a premonition that our bs is going to experience this soon . But one thing I hated was adi xomparing himself to pranav. I don’t know why they put that in. Is he so full of self loathing but then at the same time he is begging imlie to go back to normal and accept him so then he should be ok to let rupi go. Why is he not letting that? That dialogue needs a bit more clarity over the next few days action.

Nim… I just wanted to say that Didi the detective os failing Nowdays yaar… she missed out a very important convo cos she is so busy thinking of stupid dialogues to speak in front of the t.. she gonna be pranav new partner in crime?

can I just add on as a after thought something I said before, I like how imlie is still not letting adi off the hook . She is holding him accountable for his mistake and yet she is not leaving his side. A true partner . If it was Didi she would have run home and asked the t family to make adI do penance. She would have abandoned him and played the role of a betrayed bechari and the baby well she would have asked inlie to get an abortion I feel.

Edited by Rollingdeep - 2 years ago
Rollingdeep thumbnail

Originally posted by: Whatever765

Oh is this about the insta where Preet is apologizing. I could not help but laugh at that. Mutlab she is so scared of the fandom! 😆

I agree Juuvi9, drama ke liye definitely they will show her opposing Imlie. Rile up the fandom again...but I believe this is going to keep going the teeter totter way...they will soon find a way to loop it back where Imlie has the winning say for sure. Oh they are on a streak right now...they aren't messing this up...

8 more to go! Like always 300 pe we should see the track change..I am not expecting a big dhamaka or anything...but we should see the direction where this is heading...

All the actors are really scared of the fd I tell u. 🤪… but I agree that this flip is for a point for rupi to move on once a for all and rupi like adi lashes out at imlie cos these two know that only inlie knows them the best and will never leave. The rest are pretty useless esp Radha! Who calls all the relatives so fast?? U forgave the nakahma so quickly?? He played rang raliya outside and suddenly all ok? Did he leave the mistress? No one asked? Did he ask where are his kids? Ullu ka patha 🤷‍♀️

Rollingdeep thumbnail

Ladies I will be silent participant of this thread for next two epi due to work commitments and chomus like KC of my own but I will eagerly be awaiting your thoughts to read.. 🙏🏻.. will try to contribute if I can and will check this thread regularly . I do have one question though. Why do male serial characters like to see their wife drying their long hair? Is it sexy cos I was made to understand all aerials have this scene at least once .. 😜

Just tagging a few but meant for all.

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

All the actors are really scared of the fd I tell u. 🤪… but I agree that this flip is for a point for rupi to move on once a for all and rupi like adi lashes out at imlie cos these two know that only inlie knows them the best and will never leave. The rest are pretty useless esp Radha! Who calls all the relatives so fast?? U forgave the nakahma so quickly?? He played rang raliya outside and suddenly all ok? Did he leave the mistress? No one asked? Did he ask where are his kids? Ullu ka patha 🤷‍♀️

This entire P track is definitely misplaced insert, because Malini has to continue with her drama. The audience, makers everyone is exhausted with stretching her story, but contract hai, she was promised the third angle- now they be chugging it along as a dead weight!

Having said that, I think they will try to prove a point with this P track..however contrived it maybe. He maybe the evil that good will win over because Malini ne toh abhi aur khoon jalana hai sab ka!

Baki logic- naah!

jperalta thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Y’all make such interesting points, I forget what I was going to write myself 🤣

Yesterday’s episode brought the breaking point of Adi’s intolerance with Imlie being so cut off with him. 😆 He was so true to his character I was just laughing through that entire scene. 🤣 His stance was bottom line — I know I screwed up, I know you’re hurt, but you not talking to me is hurting me as well so let’s make up. 😆 This is quintessential Adi, and yes, it was selfish and hypocritical, but I found it somewhat adorable. He genuinely does not know how to fix the issues between them. His cluelessness was charming when usually it makes me want to shake him and bang his head against the wall. 😆😡

That being said, I loved how Imlie showed him the mirror and asked him to keep his expectation realistic. 🤣 Bas banda line pe aa gaya wapas. 🤣

Can’t tag all 😔

Edited by jperalta - 2 years ago
wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jperalta

Yesterday’s episode brought the breaking point of Adi’s intolerance with Imlie being so cut off with him. 😆 He was so true to his character I was just laughing through that entire scene. 🤣 His stance was bottom line — I know I screwed up, I know you’re hurt, but you not talking to me is hurting me as well so let’s make up. 😆 This is quintessential Adi, and yes, it was selfish and hypocritical, but I found it somewhat adorable. He genuinely does not know how to fix the issues between them. His cluelessness was charming when usually it makes me want to shake him and bang his head against the wall. 😆😡

That being said, I loved how Imlie showed him the mirror and asked him to keep his expectation realistic. 🤣 Bas banda line pe aa gaya wapas. 🤣

Can’t tag all 😔

Cho cute na him crying and telling imlu hamse kati kati math rehena❤️? I loved seeing him plead and say hum tumhe miss karthe hain😳. There was so much angst there lagtha tha he was trying hard to not sweep her up and manaake hi chhode☺️. And then imlu ki upsettiya low key pissed off waala forgive karne me time lagega. Their post malini waale hubby wifey scenes are gonna be lovely.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So I finally watched all the episodes fully from Saturday till today. Like Raaz said - too much overload, but I am glad coz a lot of points came to fore for me:

- Aparna is slowly but steadily starting to see what PT has been showing her for the last month. She is slowly understanding the difference between how Imlie treats everyone and does everything despite how people have treated her in the past, while Malini utilizes her position to try her best in manipulating situations to suit her purpose. While Apana still has a soft spot for Mlaini, she is showing that why we say Maa and Beta same same - because the both of them realise situations and dynamics quickly but will not accept it because it questions their pre concieved notions and opinions. This goes on till the time comes where confronting the new reality becomes to only way they can move ahead. It happed with Adi and it is happening with Aparna as well, and it is a delight to watch it unfold.

- Rupi di has always been very weak. If you see her characterization, she has been the one who initially blamed her family for her predicament, then kismat and now is willing to take whatever scraps she gets, to deal with the fact that she is not able to face her life alone. The T family basically is filled with cowards in some form or the other . That does not make them bad people, just very weak willed - which was why they're drawn to Imlie - she represents the strength and will that they do not posses to deal with the harsh realities of life. Every one of the T family would rather run away or give in to a situation rather than fight or stand up for themselves. This was clear very early on to me, but in recent times it has been made that much more evident. Be it the Seniors or the Juniors, all of them would rather bow down and tolerate abuse or horrible situations rather than take a stand for themselves and choose to be independent. So people who felt bad that Rupi chose to be with Pranav, sorry to say, but that decision of hers was evident from a mile away for me atleast. A weak woman who was ready to kill herself because she did not have a pair to dance with on Valentine's day, is very likely to jump at the first opportunity to become a couple again, even if the guy is not worth it. Does that equate her to Malini - while in someway yes, but you have to take into consideration that atleast she did not decide to do criminal activities to get the guy, so that still puts her at a better position than some others.

- Imlie is slowly but steadily making her way towards creating her space with the family in her own way and showing the family why she is the best fit for them. Be it BK finally melting enough to want to tach Imlie again because she proved her nettle with the Navratri function to Aparna melting towards her and supporting her in her decisions, Imlie has carved her identity as the ghar ki bahu and that is making Malini more and more uncomfortable. See the family is gravitating towards Imlie due to her own goodness and slowly seeing beyond Malini's veneer that she has set-up infront of them. Everytime Imlie earns a brownie point, Malini feels like that point has been taken away from her. Malini once said to Imlie that despite her "sacrifice" the T family never accepted Imlie as their bahu, which is why Malini felt she was a better fit for the family. But now that is being taken away from her and moving towards Imlie, which is like an entire leg being cut off from her 3 stool argument. Now the stool is in danger of falling, but right now is leaning against the wall of her pregnancy. The day that comes - she is going to fall exactly as she once did when Adi tried to tell her the truth.

- Adi and Imlie are slowly moving into husband and wife territory and it is damn fun to watch. I loved what Raaz said that despite being married in the beginning of the show, Adi and Iie have followed all the stages that normal couples also go through. They first hated each other, then slowly became friends. As their friendship deepened, they slowly realised they had fallen in love with each other. They went through all the trials and confusions that couples go through before finally deciding that they need to get married, or in Adilie's case, announce to the world that they're already married. After their marriage they had the honeymoon phase where husband and wife team up and support each other in everyway, as they navigate through their initial phase of marriage, where they learn about being together and having them and their families adjust to the reality of this couple. That was strengthened by the rituals they did together, which reinforced their commitment to the relationship and what it takes to be with each other in a marriage. Then they faced the worst that kismat or circumstances threw at them, where both Imlie and Adi made horrible missteps that affected their marriage relationship. Post that incident till now, Adi and Imlie are finally out if the honeymoon phase and are now facing the reality of married life - where you have disagreements, fights and even arguments, but at the end of the day, your commitment and love for one another really pushes you to deal with your pain together, by leaning on each other. Adi is behaving like the typical husband who wants things to be back to status quo, without him having to do much that will need him to move out of his comfort zone, while Imlie is like the typical joint family bahu, who knows how to keep up the required appearances that sab theek hai, but behind closed door keeps reminding the husband that you have made a huge mistake and payback is a b**ch. i am glad that despite everything, they're navigating through all this together and so well - it shows that despite everything, Malini was never really a partner for Adi despite the number of years they spent together. She was just there as the societal requirement that Adi needed to fulfill, almost like a pretty thing on his arm to take along as and when required - almost like those brainless blonde bimbos. Which was why he gets so antsy when Imlie does not forgive him - he is used to just saying sorry or you are right and getting away with whatever he did, without having to ever introspect his mistakes. Malini always let him off easily as long as he showed she was still under ger influence and Imlie was always to frightened that her opposing may not sit well with Adi. But Adi's "Imlie humari patni hai" jaap and his own dialogue of how she looks the most beautiful to him when she fights for her principles, has given Imlie that strength and confidence that he will understand her choice to distance herself from him, till he decides to actually do something about Malini or their current situation, or atleast convinces Imlie that he truly trusts her opinion about Malini or Pranav.

I am not yet in the frame of mind to predict, but may do so after I watch the next few episodes - let's see how they take the story ahead.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

So I finally watched all the episodes fully from Saturday till today. Like Raaz said - too much overload, but I am glad coz a lot of points came to fore for me:

- Aparna is slowly but steadily starting to see what PT has been showing her for the last month. She is slowly understanding the difference between how Imlie treats everyone and does everything despite how people have treated her in the past, while Malini utilizes her position to try her best in manipulating situations to suit her purpose. While Apana still has a soft spot for Mlaini, she is showing that why we say Maa and Beta same same - because the both of them realise situations and dynamics quickly but will not accept it because it questions their pre concieved notions and opinions. This goes on till the time comes where confronting the new reality becomes to only way they can move ahead. It happed with Adi and it is happening with Aparna as well, and it is a delight to watch it unfold.

- Rupi di has always been very weak. If you see her characterization, she has been the one who initially blamed her family for her predicament, then kismat and now is willing to take whatever scraps she gets, to deal with the fact that she is not able to face her life alone. The T family basically is filled with cowards in some form or the other . That does not make them bad people, just very weak willed - which was why they're drawn to Imlie - she represents the strength and will that they do not posses to deal with the harsh realities of life. Every one of the T family would rather run away or give in to a situation rather than fight or stand up for themselves. This was clear very early on to me, but in recent times it has been made that much more evident. Be it the Seniors or the Juniors, all of them would rather bow down and tolerate abuse or horrible situations rather than take a stand for themselves and choose to be independent. So people who felt bad that Rupi chose to be with Pranav, sorry to say, but that decision of hers was evident from a mile away for me atleast. A weak woman who was ready to kill herself because she did not have a pair to dance with on Valentine's day, is very likely to jump at the first opportunity to become a couple again, even if the guy is not worth it. Does that equate her to Malini - while in someway yes, but you have to take into consideration that atleast she did not decide to do criminal activities to get the guy, so that still puts her at a better position than some others.

- Imlie is slowly but steadily making her way towards creating her space with the family in her own way and showing the family why she is the best fit for them. Be it BK finally melting enough to want to tach Imlie again because she proved her nettle with the Navratri function to Aparna melting towards her and supporting her in her decisions, Imlie has carved her identity as the ghar ki bahu and that is making Malini more and more uncomfortable. See the family is gravitating towards Imlie due to her own goodness and slowly seeing beyond Malini's veneer that she has set-up infront of them. Everytime Imlie earns a brownie point, Malini feels like that point has been taken away from her. Malini once said to Imlie that despite her "sacrifice" the T family never accepted Imlie as their bahu, which is why Malini felt she was a better fit for the family. But now that is being taken away from her and moving towards Imlie, which is like an entire leg being cut off from her 3 stool argument. Now the stool is in danger of falling, but right now is leaning against the wall of her pregnancy. The day that comes - she is going to fall exactly as she once did when Adi tried to tell her the truth.

- Adi and Imlie are slowly moving into husband and wife territory and it is damn fun to watch. I loved what Raaz said that despite being married in the beginning of the show, Adi and Iie have followed all the stages that normal couples also go through. They first hated each other, then slowly became friends. As their friendship deepened, they slowly realised they had fallen in love with each other. They went through all the trials and confusions that couples go through before finally deciding that they need to get married, or in Adilie's case, announce to the world that they're already married. After their marriage they had the honeymoon phase where husband and wife team up and support each other in everyway, as they navigate through their initial phase of marriage, where they learn about being together and having them and their families adjust to the reality of this couple. That was strengthened by the rituals they did together, which reinforced their commitment to the relationship and what it takes to be with each other in a marriage. Then they faced the worst that kismat or circumstances threw at them, where both Imlie and Adi made horrible missteps that affected their marriage relationship. Post that incident till now, Adi and Imlie are finally out if the honeymoon phase and are now facing the reality of married life - where you have disagreements, fights and even arguments, but at the end of the day, your commitment and love for one another really pushes you to deal with your pain together, by leaning on each other. Adi is behaving like the typical husband who wants things to be back to status quo, without him having to do much that will need him to move out of his comfort zone, while Imlie is like the typical joint family bahu, who knows how to keep up the required appearances that sab theek hai, but behind closed door keeps reminding the husband that you have made a huge mistake and payback is a b**ch. i am glad that despite everything, they're navigating through all this together and so well - it shows that despite everything, Malini was never really a partner for Adi despite the number of years they spent together. She was just there as the societal requirement that Adi needed to fulfill, almost like a pretty thing on his arm to take along as and when required - almost like those brainless blonde bimbos. Which was why he gets so antsy when Imlie does not forgive him - he is used to just saying sorry or you are right and getting away with whatever he did, without having to ever introspect his mistakes. Malini always let him off easily as long as he showed she was still under ger influence and Imlie was always to frightened that her opposing may not sit well with Adi. But Adi's "Imlie humari patni hai" jaap and his own dialogue of how she looks the most beautiful to him when she fights for her principles, has given Imlie that strength and confidence that he will understand her choice to distance herself from him, till he decides to actually do something about Malini or their current situation, or atleast convinces Imlie that he truly trusts her opinion about Malini or Pranav.

I am not yet in the frame of mind to predict, but may do so after I watch the next few episodes - let's see how they take the story ahead.

Tagging the rest of the peeps

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jperalta

Can’t tag all 😔

@Bold1: Well said JP! 👏

I see there is much uproar on his dialogues in that particular scene and I do not really understand why? We see them bantering, Imlie showing concern on him getting hurt, them dancing..etc, then why this scene? But maybe it is just me, I do see the distance and that hesitation. Like for instance, during the scene where she is taking care of his wound, she does maro her taana! Again during the hair dryer scene, she just swiftly sneaks away saying yeh koi khel nahi hai. During the dance, AKT is the one who first hold her dance and she is taken a back. So yes, even though on the surface things seem to be normal, AKT and I believe Imlie too does not know how to deal with the main problem. Which is not only the trust but their entire relationship dynamics that has become a complicated algorithm with Malini as a variable.

AKT in that scene watches Imlie apprehensive and that bothers him to the core. All he cared about was to get to the other side by apologizing. Imlie has never needed him the way he needs her and that makes him antsy. In their relationship, AKT is the stubborn and selfish one and I see that fervor very essential for their union. He tried to do his emotional atyachar because in realit, every tanna she maroes it hurts him like it should and he very blatantly told her that. He has always been really upfront with her. Even in the beginning where he used to be condescending, he very directly used to tell her he does not want to do so, but his anger just routes that way. Point being, he has never hidden any feelings from her- good, bad, neutral. Siyappa kar rakha hai, but how it has affected her he will never know until he experiences it himself. And Imlie said it the way it should have, no less no more. His heart right now is acting oblivious to the situation, he does not want to accept. Once jojo and I literally analzyed AKT and his ways as a software developer/coder! The dude will be such a bad coder I tell you...his program is a mess and only leads to more bugs in all other dependent areas..😆

Having said all of the above and who knows how all this is going to play out...aaj kal toh speculation karne se bhi darr lagta hai- but the day he knows the truth, he will not be able to face Imlie. He is going to have to work 10 times more harder than PD3. And Imlie knows that, she knows how it is going to break him and hence her paranoid. Again this is just my reading...😊

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What a lovely post Aps and will revert back in the morning as I am yet to catch-up on today’s episode. You have summarised Aditya and Imlie journey so beautifully and will revert back about some of the things that have stood out to me too in your wonderful post 🤗

Simply love and 100% agree that they are know actually living the part of the married life both behind closed doors and the open and as you said it’s not always pretty but because they are talking it makes there journey all the more beautiful and realistic

I will say this that like yourself I love that both Imlie and Aditya have the ability disagree and agree with each other and the fact that he misses her or relies on her strength that doesn’t mean he is weak willed or living in another reality. We often take courage and hold on to the other for support for something we know we lack. The fact that he admits that he needs this type of reliance from her in there relationships is not a problem for the fact Imlie similarly looks at him for guidance when she is feeling overwhelmed herself.

The fact that they can dance, hold hands and even preform the pooja together is there way if wanting to find there way back to another just as they did before there marriage were Aditya walked a journey of self reflection to realise what was lacking in his own self and the desires he held. Similarly this journey today is focused on the moments they have both yearned and wished for and are able to own even when both are at crossroads with each other over Maline.

The fact that he so openly cried after his talk with imlie shows he knows the truth because of the way the facts makes him feel. He is denying that part of himself to come forward because it’s a path he wishes to avoid or has avoided for so long. In somewhat way you have said it well the family does lack the courage to change and heal. Just because his heart needs a little bit more time doesn’t make him a bad person. That’s the inner battle of his character between wanting to accept and deny what the truth is in his own faith of his relationship with Maline and the closure he needs of his past. In a fact that he willed and needed to talk this through with imlie after the pooja is testament shows he needs to work harder at making it right but he also knows that she could have easily walked away. We can see the distance in each moment that leads up to this point for when he closes his own eyes can both feel and see her sadness. He knows he is not perfect but that doesn’t mean he cannot have perfect moments of them.

The fact that is that he pushed her away because of his own insecurities over Maline, his willingness to let Maline be truthful in his eyes and in the end imlie decision to not talk openly with him is her way to avoid getting hurt further. She was not the one to push him away it was her. For she has shown care and consideration of all he has been through just like he did when he learnt of her truth. Still that doesn’t mean that he couldn’t have let her be part of his decision making processes because he knew it would affect him, her and then also. They openly are living with the aftermath but whom has walked of Scott free is Maline whom claims to still play the victim.

The only person mad in this whole scenario is Maline because she is annoyed at Imlie because she knows she is living a lie and when imlie speak her truth it bothers her because she is I willing to face her reality that she is no longer needed or wanted. And the fact that her control has gone makes her even more aware of her failures.

So although some may find the episode a drag I am enjoying them for the parallels they are trying to shows. In somewhat way the whole family is learning to heal together slowly but surely. They are learning to support each other and also learning the value of what family support is all about.

The fact that he doesn’t hide whom they are is all the more testament of his statement at the start that with the right partner one learns to fly and spread there wings. This is what imlie is teaching him as well that he may be flawed but he needs to be honest to whom he is. Whom said spreading one wings is about joy only it’s about picking up your partner when they are at rock bottom and finding there way back to what and whom they are. Imlie is and has been been challenging his emotional side and it’s good that she is because it helps her to learn of the of man her husband is.

As for Rupi what can I say she was always going to make it easy for Pranav because her heart was still with him and she has never really learnt to fight for herself and hence is giving up for her parent have never let her know that she had options and choices. Will see what happens next before I predict what she may or may not do but for know it seems she just wishes to be happy in what society expects of her and not what she needs for herself.

—————-//—————

Apologies for typos will spell check later as typing from mobile.

Edited by raaz19 - 2 years ago