Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey rollingdeep 😊 cannot agree with you more it I feels so surely but slowly that Aditya is trying to focus on finding his balance between healing himself and them. He is moving forward or trying to by holding on to imlie faith and courage with the way she still stands by him and his family commitment to being his wife and daughter in law despite the harm she has been through the last few days. It’s nice to see see that he does she her hurt and is unable to deny he is the cause of it. It’s like he is trying to avoid it all just so he can make peace with the last but the truth is he won’t be able to until he accepts the fact of whom and what the problem. Yes your right the family and him are slowly seeing it too.

I think that was somewhat symbolic in the moment they shared during the pooja. The calmness and strength the found in that moment strengthens there resolve. Just being able to openly own there relationship felt like a step towards their healing process and bringing back the faith of why they are meant to be. One could just feel there love for one another in there eyes and the pride too as they kept looking at them each other. For a man that never believed in pooja and praying today willing walked upto take blessings for himself and his wife. It shows how far of a road he has tracked in his spiritual journey and has been able to do so because of imlie and her love. It was endearing to watch because it felt like they were telling us that we should not focus on chasing the wrong person as the right person will not run. They will stay no matter the storm because they are commitment to whom you are and they see you for you with all the flaws you hold. Just like Aditya she has her flaws but that silent support is what makes there soul connection all the more beautiful. There struggles are just a part of there journey it’s not there lifestyle like Maline but a moment that will pass away to allow them to have the path or journey they seek. This is there search of learning that being once self is acceptable and we don’t go in search of love we go in search of what is missing within and for that we have to look within the mirror and admit there is a problem. Imlie has done so when it comes to Maline she openly has told Aditya that she feels he will not believe her and he has also told her that he struggling to be the man he is and the family man he is supposed to be due to the acr he has been through. He is trying to balance his responsibilities but he feels he losing faith in himself so far.

But that moment in the pooja was as if faith was telling him it is okay for you have someone to hold your hand to guide you. It’s like the soul was reconnecting with the lay of the land and we could see that in the outfits they wore too. There soul fed from each other just like the rain is nourished by the rain and the sun. She is his rainbow in the darkness while he is sun whom will bring them home. Taking a leap of faith to move forward is there resolve to show everyone that they want to life there relationship on there terms. They neither care of what other feel or see as they just see themselves in each other. Just loved that aparna allowed her son to have his freedom to chose.

Okay hopefully that made sense 😆

Apologies for the spelling typing for mobile will proof read and correct later.

Edited by raaz19 - 2 years ago
Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: raaz19

Hey rollingdeep 😊 cannot agree with you more it I feels so surely but slowly that Aditya is trying to focus on finding his balance between healing himself and them. He is moving forward or trying to by holding on to imlie faith and courage with the way she still stands by him and his family commitment to being his wife and daughter in law despite the harm she has been through the last few days. It’s nice to see see that he does she her hurt and is unable to deny he is the cause of it. It’s like he is trying to avoid it all just so he can make peace with the last but the truth is he won’t be able to until he accepts the fact of whom and what the problem. Yes your right the family and him are slowly seeing it too.

I think that was somewhat symbolic in the moment they shared during the pooja. The calmness and strength the found in that moment strengthens there resolve. Just bing able to openly own there relationship felt like a step towards the healing process and bringing back the faith of why they are meant to be. One could just feel there love for another in there eyes and the pride too as they kept looking at them each other. For a man that never believed in pooja and praying today willing walked upto take blessings for himself and his wife. It shows how far of a road he has tracked in his spiritual journey and has been able to do so because of imlie and her love. It was endearing to watch because it felt like they were telling us that we should no focus on chasing the wrong person as the right person will not run. They will stay no matter the storm because they are commitment to whom you are and they see you for you with all the flaws you hold. Just like Aditya she was hers but that silent support is what makes there soul connection all the more beautiful. There struggles are just a part of there journey it’s not there lifestyle like Maline but a moment that will pass away to allow them to have the horny they seek. This is there search of learning that being once self is acceptable and we don’t go in search of love we go in search of what is missing within and for that we have to look within the mirror and admit there is a problem. Imlie has done so when it comes to Maline she openly has told Aditya that she feels he will not believe her and he has also told her that he struggling to be the man he is and the family man he is supposed to be due to the acr he has been through. He is trying to balance his responsibilities but he feels he losing faith in himself so far.

But that moment in the pooja was as if faith was telling him it is okay for you have someone to hold your hand to guide you. It’s like the soul was reconnecting with the lay of the land and we could see that in the outfits they wore too. There soul feed from each other just like the rain is nourished by the rain and the sun. She is his rainbow in the darkness while he is sun whom will bring them home. Taking a leap of faith to move forward is there resolve to show everyone that they want to life there relationship on there terms. They neither care of what other feel or see as they just see themselves in each other. Just loved that aparna allowed her son to have his freedom to chose.

Okay hopefully that made sense 😆

Yes exactly. She has been path to Discovering the true him from enjoying rain to prayers to acknowledging to his mum ( before the whole sk shooting) that he misses her. Didi was never able to bind him or help him build with his family the bonds cos she never tried to bind herself to the t family either . She would run home to her mama at the first sign of any discord . It’s ironic that a woman who initially said she wanted the type of family adi had growing up and when she had the chance she used to run. She expected them to adopt to her and not try to fit in herself. That’s the point. She can’t see beyond her own warped ideas of what the world and life should be like. Her ego is too great and nothing let’s her bend down. Even with god she expected god to bend to her will and help her eventhough she knew she was doing wrong, this Navratri track and her chindi kand with god was purposely done in order to lead to her downfall.

Rollingdeep thumbnail

https://instagram.com/stories/preetkaurnayak/2687991488613031179?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

So rupi said she did a scene thaf she never ever wanted to do and why do I think that she will blame imlie when imlie proves pranav wrong. Why do I think she will go against her and Didi will take advantage of it? Rupi might say imlie is jealous cos she can’t be with adi now that Didi is pregnant.. they have butchered a lot of characters so why not rupi now? Or pranav may emotionally blackmail her to help him.. Pls tell me I am wrong …

juvvs what what we thought? 🤦‍♀️

Edited by Rollingdeep - 2 years ago
Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

https://instagram.com/stories/preetkaurnayak/2687991488613031179?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

So rupi said she did a scene thaf she never ever wanted to do and why do I think that she will blame imlie when imlie proves pranav wrong. Why do I think she will go against her and Didi will take advantage of it? Rupi might say imlie is jealous cos she can’t be with adi now that Didi is pregnant.. they have butchered a lot of characters so why not rupi now? Or pranav may emotionally blackmail her to help him.. Pls tell me I am wrong …

juvvs what what we thought? 🤦‍♀️

See for the sake of drama ye log ek do din k liye flip karwayenge Rupi ko.. She might sunao imlie.. But as i think rupi will get her reality check only when she overhears pranav saying that her used her only for the sake of pendrive.. He might even succeed in stealing but pakda jaayega through Rupi only..

Yeah i know they're going as we thought.. Butchering ka pata nahi coz this woman legit forgave the man who cheated on her.. M might just take the advantage of situation and ghuso beech mei..whatever this is 300th tak chalega so yeah probably 9 more epis n ending of navratri with good winning over evil..

Drama dear drama.. Kheechne k khatir anything..

Edited by Juvvi9 - 2 years ago
Rollingdeep thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

See for the sake of drama ye log ek do din k liye flip karwayenge Rupi ko.. She might sunao imlie.. But as i think rupi will get her reality check only when she overhears pranav saying that her used her only for the sake of pendrive.. He might even succeed in stealing but pakda jaayega through Rupi only..

Yeah i know they're going as we thought.. Butchering ka pata nahi coz this woman legit forgave the man who cheated on her.. M might just take the advantage of situation and ghuso beech mei..whatever this is 300th tak chalega so yeah probably 9 more epis n ending of navratri with good winning over evil..

No other drama nah.. sirf rupi was the last one left apart from sundar ☹️

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No other drama nah.. sirf rupi was the last one left apart from sundar ☹️

Sometime in story this point was going to come.. Lets see how they execute it.. Pendrive chura le bhai ab ye banda.. Coz jinki hai unhe yaad hi nahi

I don't see didi pranav joining hands as of now to.. But if she does pranav might throw her under the bus saying she was the one who knew about pendrive n gave it to him..

Edited by Juvvi9 - 2 years ago
Rollingdeep thumbnail

Sometime in story this point was going to come.. Lets see how they execute it.. Pendrive chura le bhai ab ye banda.. Coz jinki hai unhe yaad hi nahi

I don't see didi pranav joining hands as of now to.. But if she does pranav might throw her under the bus saying she was the one who knew about pendrive n gave it to him..

Chalo let’s see what they do here now.. sigh ..

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Posting from other thread to here as well 🤗

Thank you Nim for the thread and sharing your thoughts on the episodes with the pictures cannot agree with you more and others so far. 😊

Although today’s episode may have been a mixed bag but I still enjoyed it and even went back to watch it twice to see if I missed anything. Yes it was a struggle but it felt that there was an important parallel to be had in the return of Pravav and Maline in the current track that we are dealing with. We have always been aware of Rupi thought process on her marriage, her loss of sindoor and acceptance of her faith she made it pretty clear were she stands in the matter even before Imie joined the family.

I may be in my own here today but one thing stood out clear today for everyone to see and that message was open “ people don’t cheat by chance they cheat by choice.” Both Pranav and Maline are part of this very crime in there marriages. The fact that they played out this scenario in there minds before they committed the crime shows us of there intent to cheat and cause emotional abuse. It was another form of control and staking claim.

In Rupi case her decision to return is her denial to see what she would have through all there years of abandonment what she accepts today is all she will ever get from him. Her denial is part of that because he cheated on her without a reason. He has neither explained why he did what he did or why he has returned. So I am glad that the elders allowed her to make the decision for she was willing to tell Imlie to fight for her self but today we’re has that fight gone for her and her daughter.

Unlike Imlie whom has told Aditya that she can walk this journey on her own with her faith and her sindoor. She has always shown she is strong enough to heal herself even before Aditya a accepted her and his heart calling. Imlie is not shaping her journey because of what he needs she has done so of what she wants. The career she is having is from the experiences she is having, her relationship with Aditya is growing because of the storms she is trying to healing from and the faith she is restoring is the relationship she is allowed to build in her own merit. She has never said like Rupi or Maline that she is dependent upon Aditya he is a part of her life but he is not the be all end all of it. Whereas both woman believe that there lives are only compete when they have a man in the picture even if that be without love, trust or commitment because they are still focused of what others will think and say.

Rupi is choosing to make him a priority again unlike Aditya whom knows of the wrong Maline has committed but stands firm in his decision that even with the child in the picture imlie is his wife his future and his choice. He choices her over all else. That is we’re the difference lies because pranav decided to cheat and be unfaithful whereas Aditya didn’t want any of what happened to him it was done to him by Maline. He was played by her manipulative self and allowed her to walk all over him again by deciding her faith in his own. This is where he should have talked to imlie before he deleted the proof. In both instances choice to break her trust and lie. These decision were his own choices just like Maline whom made the choice to physically and mentally abuse imlie to get to Aditya and this is why despite imlie being in the right she had to hear Maline speech on the legality of an marriage and acceptance.

The fact that Aditya in no clear terms told Maline again that imlie is his only wife showed that his acceptance of his relationship stems form the heart. It’s his responsibility, soul and faith and he is owning all of it even with the struggles he is facing emotionally. He is not settling to be Maline other he is confirming that he is willing to be imlie only. This again shows unlike Rupi whom claims imlie will understand she cannot for she seen her tears because although he broke her trust Aditya is also willing to take the responsibility to fix them. They have been talking throughout this whole ordeal whereas Pranav has shown up an Rupi is like ok fine I will come with you.

See the way I see it is a apology means nothing if Aditya keeps making the same mistake. Today him taking a stand was his taking a leap towards correcting the error of his past. His denial slowly shifting or maybe recognising the need to set up barriers and maybe this is him trying to step up. He did mention a few days ago that he is struggling to find a balance between taking care of the unborn child and his duties towards imlie his wife. Today when he saw the abuse from both sides he acted how he should have done on the day he brought Maline home. He should and still needs to tell her of her role and his in the future. We can clearly see there is a circle forming between making a statement, taking a promise and owning a responsibility. It’s becoming a juggling act but it’s also shaping the next part of there journey.

It’s a like a crumpled paper once crinkled it will never be smooth again because just you believe there is nothing wrong doesn’t mean there is. This is where Maline stands even when she is in the wrong she keeps denying it whereas Aditya knows he has hurt imlie and owns that part of his flaws. In somewhat ways today Rupi has mirrored Maline by denying that her marriage is over because of the lost faith for she made the decision based upon the paper that is still in place when she knows in her heart he is not the man she loved. Was that not the piont of the scene between imlie and her a few days ago.

So when we judge Aditya we can see he is a real man whom is trying to honest no matter how painful the truth is for and he is not being a coward by hiding behind a lie and deceit. He is clearly saying to imlie and his family he is struggling mentally and emotionally and this is why is is going for guidance to imlie because he can no longer see the blurred lines between his relationships as before. It takes two people to make a relationship work and both him and imlie are working together without promising each the moon and stars. So this has me excited to see how the evidence missing shapes there journey ahead and how they deal wit he this storm and the other relationship around them.

I am not willing to bother about what Maline may do that is irrelevant because we all know she will get away with her act behind the mirage she has built but one thing is noticeable that none of the family are coming to take her side like before.

Finally to end my ramble I will say this the sindoor and mangalsutra are just symbols of the other party shows no interest of wishing to be with you. One can be without and have a successful marriage wanting to be together is far more important. So today as Rupi tried to compare her self with imie she was making the selfish decision of wanting more and with it she forgot that other people relationships look far different but we didn’t know what they are like on the inside for people can pretend to be happy and together when they are not. Has she not seen that with Aditya.

So his line of " Agar saathi sahi na ho toh dor aur bedi mein koi farak nahi hota, khush hone ke khatir toh bediyan tode ke padat hai!" He has proven that although he is still stuck and struggling he is at peace with his truth because he can walk his way back to imie and them just as she has shown him her faith by staying. Unlike Rupi whom in essence has never really freed herself of her failed marriage and the deceit she has suffered.

Okay that’s my rambling thoughts on today hopefully it makes some sensesmiley31

Edited by raaz19 - 2 years ago
_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi seera my positive partner .. good to see u back and I must say it’s nice to comment without worrying 😂😂😂😂… I liked the parallel u made about pranav and Didi who are exploiting the naivety or ullu ness that is the t family elders. Both p and Didi have bo values for family to see beyond their own nefarious means no matter who gets hurt. Seriously I don’t know what Brains this Radha has that she still what’s her daughter to reconcile. Bk started off like a concerned father but then slipped down the slippery slope when he accepted rupi decision so I am still not sure what use he will be in this fight.

I must say I missed that part on apu so I will rewatch but I think u are right, post this both pranav and Didi ( in turn eyes of t family) will be pack up. Imlie again will fight this battle and this time she will have her usual except rupi Didi. Nishu , adI , nn, pt ( he was the only one who was consistently not convinced today by Didi and pranav bakwass) and sundar. I just hope throughout this that we see adI now standing up to Didi more and more. Ge has been so delicate with her for obvious reasons but it’s time he steps up. I am hoping this would play in parallel .

I must add that Didi sees herself as rupi and thinks that this means adi will realise and come back,, whilst I don’t watch serials she is the stupidest villain ever cos she can’t realise that technically she is the mistress or other woman / rapist so this rupi track will highlight to everyone the diff in them.. ( sorry stupid comment I know 😂)

RD 🤗

Well right now everything Malini is doing is not because she loves Aditya.. she might but her basic problem with Imlie n Aditya is that they didnt raise her to pedestal.. She was not mahaan enough for them.. So its now a game of Ego satisfaction.. so even if Imlie decides to worship malini malini will not back down..

Her overall delution will only break when she gets a rebuke for actions from every direction.. Currently she has Aditya and Ts in her corner.. once that changes she wont have anywhere to go.. So yes that day will be a good day to see...

Aparna's changes so subtle that its gonna be a shock for all when she changes her tune.. as she is not saying anything right now..

I am sorry if i mnot reverting to tags.. extremely busy with work now a days..

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh is this about the insta where Preet is apologizing. I could not help but laugh at that. Mutlab she is so scared of the fandom! 😆

I agree Juuvi9, drama ke liye definitely they will show her opposing Imlie. Rile up the fandom again...but I believe this is going to keep going the teeter totter way...they will soon find a way to loop it back where Imlie has the winning say for sure. Oh they are on a streak right now...they aren't messing this up...

8 more to go! Like always 300 pe we should see the track change..I am not expecting a big dhamaka or anything...but we should see the direction where this is heading...