Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow what a creative task👏

I see ciby,raju,pavani and isai as the contenders and as per the first promo pavani and isai are getting nominated so they aren't captain.Its between ciby and raju hope it is raju😃

BTW about abhishek and niroop dressed as women doesnt go well with me,it looks so awkward and cringe and objectifying of women🤔

Well about that isaivani matter i really dont know whether it is right or wrong.This is jujubee in hindi BB,they even do worse but i guess it it will be looked upon as wrong by many who have watched only Tamil BB as it is clear from the YT comments and my mom also feels it is wrong

Whatever lets see😊

Hope 3rd promo is not isaivani crying😳

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What on earth makes them think that cross dressing is funny ?? Thank god Namitha was not there

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

What on earth makes them think that cross dressing is funny ?? Thank god Namitha was not there

Hell break loose if namitha was there....i don't get vtv standards sometime they bring in a transgender and then they have male dressing as female in a mocking way as comedy. This happened in previous seasons as well.

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BrightShine

Wow what a creative task👏

I see ciby,raju,pavani and isai as the contenders and as per the first promo pavani and isai are getting nominated so they aren't captain.Its between ciby and raju hope it is raju😃

BTW about abhishek and niroop dressed as women doesnt go well with me,it looks so awkward and cringe and objectifying of women🤔

Well about that isaivani matter i really dont know whether it is right or wrong.This is jujubee in hindi BB,they even do worse but i guess it it will be looked upon as wrong by many who have watched only Tamil BB as it is clear from the YT comments and my mom also feels it is wrong

Whatever lets see😊

Hope 3rd promo is not isaivani crying😳

What I understood by seeing this promo, they should make the person laugh. But Abhishek is mentioning about her personal stuff I guess which didn't go well with others. I don't follow Hindi BB even though I love Teju. But I know it is very much worse than Tamil. About the dressing, it's really🤮

silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulaayini

What I understood by seeing this promo, they should make the person laugh. But Abhishek is mentioning about her personal stuff I guess which didn't go well with others. I don't follow Hindi BB even though I love Teju. But I know it is very much worse than Tamil. About the dressing, it's really🤮

Not laugh they have to bring out any kind of emotions, I guess . They can use whatever has been said in the show by contestants in BB hindi but yes it was personal and it looked like mockery of her situation . Didn’t like it .. isai will gain more sympathy

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silverfox

Not laugh they have to bring out any kind of emotions, I guess . They can use whatever has been said in the show by contestants in BB hindi but yes it was personal and it looked like mockery of her situation . Didn’t like it .. isai will gain more sympathy

Isai and Pavni water tank open panniye vote sambathichiruvangge pole

silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulaayini

Isai and Pavni water tank open panniye vote sambathichiruvangge pole

Pavni is a good contestant , she understood abhishek strategy .. if she focuses on that skill than trying to create sympathy , there are chances for her to survive in the show for a long time

Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lankan121

VTV standards is like that only bhooma...cheap channel cheap behavior. Better off another channel takes it up next season onwards. 🙏

Seriously bro ..Most of vtvs programs are cringe worthy nowadays...🤢I literally stopped watching vtv except one or two shows..

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bhooma_V

Seriously bro ..Most of vtvs programs are cringe worthy nowadays...🤢I literally stopped watching vtv except one or two shows..

Hi Bhooma,

good to see you back in forum 😃

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhooma_V

I literally gave all their reality shows a skip..bb Jodi Mr and Mrs chinna thirai and I was actually a fan of previous seasons! Only show I'm currently watching is bb only and only for namma forum ku aga . If not to hell with vtv.