Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

Niroop said in one epi, he won't use the coin to save Abhishek, then he said to Pri unna save pannanum num avasiyam illa.. appo ellarum sirichanga, but he was serious pola 😆

I'm glad he isn't giving the coin to pri, especially after KH said to play individually.. if he does it would look like he's her puppy.. pri can't be mad at him.. after all he was hiding the coin all the time...

As someone in the forum said , they were using him as “beemboy” ..

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

As I suspected Niroop’s real character is coming out . Pri gave her coin to Niroop and expected he would use it for saving Abishek. May be Niroop is not going to do it and decided to keep the coin for himself ?

After seeing KH drilling Pri and Abishek, Niroop is going maintain distance with them thinking his character will be damaged outside. I have a strong feeling Niroop is a pasu thol porthiya puli.

niroop n pavani upcoming group 😆

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Niroop said in one epi, he won't use the coin to save Abhishek, then he said to Pri unna save pannanum num avasiyam illa.. appo ellarum sirichanga, but he was serious pola 😆

I'm glad he isn't giving the coin to pri, especially after KH said to play individually.. if he does it would look like he's her puppy.. pri can't be mad at him.. after all he was hiding the coin all the time...

Wah re wah supporters cmg out 😆👏

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Wah re wah supporters cmg out 😆👏

Word Count: 0

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am glad he is not giving the coin to show he is the playing the game well but at the same time it is backstabbing a friend. I may be wrong in assuming this just by looking at the promo. Let us wait and see what happens in episode.

If he become friends with Pavani and move away from Priyanka then my doubt of him acting inside BB will become clarified .

Edited by Honeyarjun - 2 years ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail

Ithellam promo va pootu irritate pannranga 😡

Bb don't kno how to create content for weekend epi also😆

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

I am glad he is not giving the coin to show he is the playing the game well but at the same time it is backstabbing a friend. I may be wrong in assuming this just by looking at the promo. Let us wait and see what happens in episode.

If he become friends with Pavani and move away from Priyanka then my doubt of him acting inside BB will become clarified .

Niroop is smart. He knows Yashika lost out in season 2 because of her association with Mahath and Aishwarya. She was too busy covering up Aishwarya’s wrongs, and couldn’t play her own game. Niroop is using the learnings from her to try and manage this game. In Friday’s episode he got annoyed with Priyanka because she was telling on camera their plans and how they misled people about the coin. It isn’t like he isn’t thinking the same way as them - he just doesn’t want it registered on camera.

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I’m glad Niroop is leaving Pri

I want Pri to play her own game . I don’t want a friend like Niroop

honey very good point I didn’t think from that perspective 3 years act pannavanukku 100 days is not a problem. Niroop and paavni are perfect friends