Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven

this week KH full focus um shekh mela thain pola 🀣

Romba happy polaπŸ˜†

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mirun

Paavam pa andha Abhishek I feel he is being trolled too much . Etho koncham aarva kolaru case

His too much of talking n involvement in others thing landed him here πŸ˜†

IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Romba happy polaπŸ˜†

very much πŸ₯³ gayathri evicted anapa kuda evallu happy ya irrthathu illa πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»
IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

As I suspected Niroop’s real character is coming out . Pri gave her coin to Niroop and expected he would use it for saving Abishek. May be Niroop is not going to do it and decided to keep the coin for himself ?

After seeing KH drilling Pri and Abishek, Niroop is going maintain distance with them thinking his character will be damaged outside. I have a strong feeling Niroop is a pasu thol porthiya puli.

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Now they should by now know, there no friend or enemy in the house all are to play individual game.

PAN gang status SINGLE.

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Niroop's game started.

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

As I suspected Niroop’s real character is coming out . Pri gave her coin to Niroop and expected he would use it for saving Abishek. May be Niroop is not going to do it and decided to keep the coin for himself ?

After seeing KH drilling Pri and Abishek, Niroop is going maintain distance with them thinking his character will be damaged outside. I have a strong feeling Niroop is a pasu thol porthiya puli.

Niroop said in one epi, he won't use the coin to save Abhishek, then he said to Pri unna save pannanum num avasiyam illa.. appo ellarum sirichanga, but he was serious pola πŸ˜†

I'm glad he isn't giving the coin to pri, especially after KH said to play individually.. if he does it would look like he's her puppy.. pri can't be mad at him.. after all he was hiding the coin all the time...