Frequent Posters

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven

niroop story ennachu baby? 🀣

Word Count: 0

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulaayini

Athethan. But this one looks like voting for best and worst performance if I'm not mistaken. Worst'nu paartha namme Raju bhai and Annachi thaan.

No why...annachi stole it from lotus. And Raju was a team player. Worst player should go to abishek only for not following rules whatsoever .

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Priyanka and Niroop sleep in day time and roaming around at night. That's why they looked fresh. Athulam rule break illei'le😡

Def the housemates are sleeping during day time.. dude these cracks are awake till 5am and then wake up song at 830am no way. They dance and go back to sleep πŸ˜†. Not even a single good dancer this season...oviya pola varuma..😌

lankan121 thumbnail

Namma thiri ah ithu ?? Niroop nerupu sonna thiri ah ? 😱😱😱😱😱

Fortune13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Namma thiri ah ithu ?? Niroop nerupu sonna thiri ah ? 😱😱😱😱😱

Apdiya sonnen? πŸ˜†

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

Apdiya sonnen? πŸ˜†

Lol as usual my opinion changing based on eposides..today eposide niroop doesn't seem so cunning at all he seemed like he genuinely cared for abishek and Priyanka. Advising abishek indirectly the nonsense u r doing is what's getting u in nomination.

Fortune13 thumbnail

Lol as usual my opinion changing based on eposides..today eposide niroop doesn't seem so cunning at all he seemed like he genuinely cared for abishek and Priyanka. Advising abishek indirectly the nonsense u r doing is what's getting u in nomination.

I don't think he's bad.. just his friendship with Abhishek and Priyanka parka kadupaguthu...

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Athethan. But this one looks like voting for best and worst performance if I'm not mistaken. Worst'nu paartha namme Raju bhai and Annachi thaan.

Worst kku neraiya competition irukku .. isai, lotus, SG, Raju they didn’t even try anything ..

Madhu, ikky and Annachi did something at least once

Abhinay was busy monitoring but didn’t show any interest in stealing or hiding or strategizing

silverfox thumbnail

Def the housemates are sleeping during day time.. dude these cracks are awake till 5am and then wake up song at 830am no way. They dance and go back to sleep πŸ˜†. Not even a single good dancer this season...oviya pola varuma..😌

True no good dancer

silverfox thumbnail

Surthi was rocking that red gown...😍😍😍πŸ₯°

But that was not appropriate for that day , in the sense that if she has to hide a coin she can’t do that in that dress πŸ˜†