Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: lankan121

Just seeing Priyanka is irrating now..🤢🤮🤮🤮 ithu unnaku theviya ..irrukai oru 5 fans eh lose panna than bb house vanithya. She leading in unofficial polls let's see for how long b4 she drops to bottom 3 .

I don't know why she came to BB..she's a successfull anchor with many two big shows like super singer and start music.. archana did the same.. atleast i could understand her.. she said yes to BB to step in to vtv again.. but priyanka ku avasijame illaye 😔

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

I don't know why she came to BB..she's a successfull anchor with many two big shows like super singer and start music.. archana did the same.. atleast i could understand her.. she said yes to BB to step in to vtv again.. but priyanka ku avasijame illaye 😔

I really liked her I did..but day by day it's turning to dislike to hate. Hope she redeems herself b4 getting eliminated. For the love of God I hope dd and shivangi pugazh manimegal sunitha never step foot in this hell house.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

👏🥳....guys I don't know about y'all but I'm loving it. Let the game begin time for masks to fall off.

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhishek'eh yaaru vechi senjalum, enakku pudikke aarambikkithu🙈

But what he was telling to Sruthi??

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sulaayini

Abhishek'eh yaaru vechi senjalum, enakku pudikke aarambikkithu🙈

But what he was telling to Sruthi??

Coins neraya varun kitta irukku, shruthi kitta irukrathum avan kitta pogama iruka abhisnake etho idea solli irukan.. but atha promo editors cut pannitanga 😡

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

Coins neraya varun kitta irukku, shruthi kitta irukrathum avan kitta pogama iruka abhisnake etho idea solli irukan.. but atha promo editors cut pannitanga 😡

Oh appadiya?? Thanks for clarifying, thiri😊

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Promos are interesting

About abhishek no comments😆

Thanks for sharing 🤗

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

👏🥳....guys I don't know about y'all but I'm loving it. Let the game begin time for masks to fall off.

Me too liking this. Priyanka going crazy yday was so fun to watch ..

goldiesif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Abhishek ivalavu arivaliya irukurathu pathu ellarukum poramai 😆