Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

All the best for you future Nadia... please learn to respect your mother...

Sathya baby, please make a thread for every evicted contestant πŸ˜ƒ

You did a great job with this one πŸ‘

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Appadiyo...enta chinna thangam safe. Romba happy annachi...

Super innovative thread sathya and gif apt! Looking forward to this weekly evicted housemates thread we can also use it as a thread to share our final thoughts about them.

I'm not quite caught up with all eposides yet..Nadia was barely seen in the show her story made me go to sleep and couldn't stand the fake crying. Saw the promo for today ...handled herself like a BOSS but it was just 2 late boo the voting is done.

Edited by lankan121 - 3 years ago
IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

All the best for you future Nadia... please learn to respect your mother...

Sathya baby, please make a thread for every evicted contestant πŸ˜ƒ

You did a great job with this one πŸ‘

of course of course panniralammmπŸ˜‰Image
IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lankan121

Appadiyo...enta chinna thangam safe. Romba happy annachi...

Super innovative thread sathya and gif apt! Looking forward to this weekly evicted housemates thread we can also use it as a thread to share our final thoughts about them.

I'm not quite caught up with all eposides yet..Nadia was barely seen in the show her story made me go to sleep and couldn't stand the fake crying. Saw the promo for today ...handled herself like a BOSS but it was just 2 late boo the voting is done.

πŸ€— kudiya sikram chinna thangam kum thread open panniralama 🀣
Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Actually I liked this Nadia on her day of exit . I liked her reply for not jollikum player. If people nominated me alone for this then it means they have noticed me …

It is too little too late. She was quite and only observing others in the first week. If she had participated more , people would have noticed her more. Seemed like she would have been a good BB player.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven

πŸ€— kudiya sikram chinna thangam kum thread open panniralama 🀣

It's OK da..athu ku Adatha week unga lover Boykum ready panni vachugno..😈

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

Actually I liked this Nadia on her day of exit . I liked her reply for not jollikum player. If people nominated me alone for this then it means they have noticed me …

It is too little too late. She was quite and only observing others in the first week. If she had participated more , people would have noticed her more. Seemed like she would have been a good BB player.

I agree HA, that spunk was nice to see! Paavaama irundhuchu lightaa when she left.

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

Abhishek is the only one nominated her for elimination. This reminds me of Vadivelu's comedy, "Ore oru votuthan, Nadia Chang close"πŸ˜†