Sab ke sab fake and fraud lag rahey hain -Salman Khan

Poll

Do you agree with this statement?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

As far as the relationships are concerned, I agree that most of the friendships look forced. They bash and curse then they hug and move on.

Some one may call it maturity but unless you are completely unemotional, it is hard to maintain this demeanor 24x7 so I kinda agree with Salman on this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hmmm Not all looking fake to me as viewer on TV. 

Miesha n Ieshaan fake 

Umer Vidhi looking Fake planned n boring. ðŸ¤£

Tejaswi karan many times look like Fake I get this feel they have planned things together bcz they know each other from before Bcz There is PR n most of Tejaswi fans trying to ship Tej Ran activity online creating this suspicious let’s see if it does turns out wat most are doubting onto. ðŸ¤”

Pratik akasa 

I don’t get this pratik interested of wooing famous singers first neha now Akasa but Neha was married here Akasa is single so they look ok 

Vidhi n karan look Real 

they met for first time on Biggboss like Sid Sana and Raqesh Shamita met as strangers building bond freindship attracts interests that wat it has with viewers. Right now Vidhi looks more towards Umar so it’s hard to figure out the equation between Vidhi karan they r just friends. I see activity online group trying to watch their every movement to find something brewing between them 😆 which is a good thing people taking interest when they r not even a pair yet it’s benefit for the Show. 
He does looks like he has now soft corner for her. 

Donal and Umar real 

Both strangers getting started to spend time found Umar looking at Donal many times. He looks He has made alliance with Vidhi bcz only she was available to do to stay in the show. Umar mostly tries to help Donal he makes her understand things. Their freindship equation gets stronger with time is yet to watch. 

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Most of them have come with the intention of making fake Splitsvilla 😂😂

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But this is colors family channel and viewers here are smart don’t fall for fake connections. ðŸ˜† Splitsvilla has different viewers small portion of the certain young age groups whose thinking I can’t even imagine. ðŸ¤£ Kabhi idhar kabhi udhar khichra ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: riddhan

Most of them have come with the intention of making fake Splitsvilla 😂😂

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

That was good joke by Sallu. ðŸ˜† He was talking about BB 14. Neend mein tha.

nainarox18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Hmmm Not all looking fake to me as viewer on TV. 

Miesha n Ieshaan fake 

Umer Vidhi looking Fake planned n boring. ðŸ¤£

Tejaswi karan many times look like Fake I get this feel they have planned things together bcz they know each other from before Bcz There is PR n most of Tejaswi fans trying to ship Tej Ran activity online creating this suspicious let’s see if it does turns out wat most are doubting onto. ðŸ¤”

Pratik akasa 

I don’t get this pratik interested of wooing famous singers first neha now Akasa but Neha was married here Akasa is single so they look ok 

Vidhi n karan look Real 

they met for first time on Biggboss like Sid Sana and Raqesh Shamita met as strangers building bond freindship attracts interests that wat it has with viewers. Right now Vidhi looks more towards Umar so it’s hard to figure out the equation between Vidhi karan they r just friends. I see activity online group trying to watch their every movement to find something brewing between them 😆 which is a good thing people taking interest when they r not even a pair yet it’s benefit for the Show. 
He does looks like he has now soft corner for her. 

Donal and Umar real 

Both strangers getting started to spend time found Umar looking at Donal many times. He looks He has made alliance with Vidhi bcz only she was available to do to stay in the show. Umar mostly tries to help Donal he makes her understand things. Their freindship equation gets stronger with time is yet to watch. 

Karan and Vidhi absolutely don't give Sidnaaz vibes. Firstly Sana was entertaining, spoke her mind and played her game on her own terms, Vidhi on the other hand is a very boring contestant I am yet to see her contribution towards the show. Secondly Sid and Sana connected on an emotional level and only she had the guts to calm him down here in Karan's case he usually listens to Teja. Sidharth found Shehnaaz smart, Karan finds Tejaswi smart. Not once I have heard Karan praising Vidhi's game strategy. Then coming to his flirting he has flirted with Donal and Teja too, that doesn't prove anything. The only thing they might be comparable to Sidnaaz is maybe the age gap.

Lastly Teja and Karan have a genuine friendship and they seem comfortable in each other's company and that's one of the things that attracted audience towards them, no one's asking them to get romantically involved in the show but they are just appreciating their friendship. How come so many people are loving this ship? And I know you'll mention PR then why don't other contestants get that PR too it's not hard they all are from the same damn industry. I was not a teja fan I didn't even know who she was before the show, I have seen Karan on TV but wasn't a fan of him either but both of them do look cute together and that's why I was more interesting in watching them. I know you are a Donal and Umar shipper hope good for them but don't hope bad for others.

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Tejran definitely looks like Sidnaz. Woh bhi bahar sey hi shuru hua tha werna Shehnaz was with Paras most of the time. Even VG mentioned it in MSK.

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nainarox18

Karan and Vidhi absolutely don't give Sidnaaz vibes. Firstly Sana was entertaining, spoke her mind and played her game on her own terms, Vidhi on the other hand is a very boring contestant I am yet to see her contribution towards the show. Secondly Sid and Sana connected on an emotional level and only she had the guts to calm him down here in Karan's case he usually listens to Teja. Sidharth found Shehnaaz smart, Karan finds Tejaswi smart. Not once I have heard Karan praising Vidhi's game strategy. Then coming to his flirting he has flirted with Donal and Teja too, that doesn't prove anything. The only thing they might be comparable to Sidnaaz is maybe the age gap.

Lastly Teja and Karan have a genuine friendship and they seem comfortable in each other's company and that's one of the things that attracted audience towards them, no one's asking them to get romantically involved in the show but they are just appreciating their friendship. How come so many people are loving this ship? And I know you'll mention PR then why don't other contestants get that PR too it's not hard they all are from the same damn industry. I was not a teja fan I didn't even know who she was before the show, I have seen Karan on TV but wasn't a fan of him either but both of them do look cute together and that's why I was more interesting in watching them. I know you are a Donal and Umar shipper hope good for them but don't hope bad for others.

Vidhi karan shipper😑