Bigg Boss Season 5 Week 2 Discussion Thread #2 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mirun

I don't understand why Pavani is trying to complain against Akshara

There was no rule that they cannot discuss it outside so what is wrong in her telling to Madhu

How hard it is for Madhu to call Niroop and validate what Abhishek is saying

about captaincy

Why is this Priyanka acting like she formed some political party inside ?

I cannot believe we have to watch this guy chumma ulari kotran

Iykki very poor dressing sense didn't like it at all but very good observer

Pavani still talking to Abhinav and he is also constantly talking to her why ?

Looks like in every scene I watched he was near her only both in sofa scene outside and inside scene. If someone has accused him isn't he supposed to maintain distance. I'm not sure about his behavior

both pretend like nothing happen, let see what will happen next.
IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

Appo Sathya vida nilama ipdi than irukkum πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

IamCrazySeven thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

Appo Sathya munnadi poi sonnagala epi mudinjithu nu 🀣

i have vijay tv hd athula thain usually watch pannurathu athula sikkram mudicha naan enna panna mudiyum?
IamCrazySeven thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Oh I forgot that.. sorry sathyaπŸ˜†

Image 😲

Word Count: 0

IamCrazySeven thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Looks like BBeditor should have been eliminated today .. what is going on ??

Randy fan ah nega? πŸ˜†
lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Priyanka is 2.0 of Archana or even worse 2.5 version. Intha abishek lusu getting on my nerves. What does Priyanka think of herself ? Periya Paruppa?

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lankan121

Priyanka is 2.0 of Archana or even worse 2.5 version. Intha abishek lusu getting on my nerves. What does Priyanka think of herself ? Periya Paruppa?

Yenthe episode parthingge, bro?? One week ah naan paakale. Update mattumthan follow pannuren.

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I saw some comments in insta saying Akshara is targeting Priyanka. As per what I have seen Priyanka is the one targeting Akshara. Or did I miss something?? Anthe mathiri ethavathu nadanthucha??

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulaayini

Yenthe episode parthingge, bro?? One week ah naan paakale. Update mattumthan follow pannuren.

I just finished watching Raju story telling eposide and them preparing for drama. Raju seemai talent . But intha Priyanka throughout last 2 episide I'm seeing just kolthufying and abishek adimai following her. And my God can the editor be fired who the hell is the love track they r discussing the audio was horrible ! And isn't this against bb rules I guess if u r vtv product it wouldn't apply to you. I knew this would happen..I liked Archana b4 her entry to bb now Priyanka..she getting on my nerves let's see day by day opinon about housemates are changing. Raju was on my number 1 hate list. But slowing moving to my neutral . Watch the eposides will give you more of a insight of the housemates konjam boring than but ok for background noise 🀣

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulaayini

I saw some comments in insta saying Akshara is targeting Priyanka. As per what I have seen Priyanka is the one targeting Akshara. Or did I miss something?? Anthe mathiri ethavathu nadanthucha??

Oh I'm way behind da...have no idea about that. But watch if she does that it will be deja vu of gayathri and oviya only because Priyanka is the alpha in the house from what I have seen so far.