Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PSharada

@bold:- Yup the template seems to be the same. They are just changing the names now. Earlier it was Pallavi who was feeling bad for Mandar and now it is Raghav who will feel bad for Esha. I think the ONS stand was also to make Raghav feel guilty and thereby increasing the MUs between Pallavi and Raghav. I feel as if they are going to show in the end how Pallavi suspected this and then it will all be revealed that nothing happened and Raghav was not at fault.

This track is an actual replica of mandar but taking is highly extreme.

Sicku took badla of all backlash mandar track got by making it 10 times worse. Yku can literally do a scene by scene parallel - messages, not able to call, drugging vs drinking, etc.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: joliefemme

U know itv shows main sab chalta hai. No South Indian ever gets the accent right.

That's ok if he has the thick south Indian accent but knowing Sai we don't need to worry. He won't opt for a normal itv show.

He's very serious about his work and he will really get any kind of work in telugu industry or web. Shivi is picture made for itv and she'll make it big here (don't think she will fret so much about the story though).

Fria what do u mean by dark and closeups? I need to rewatch to understand what you're pointing at

Yes I feel Sai is more serious about his work and he will really get good offers from South as well as OTT platforms. Shivangi might do the FLs in the big PHs and I don't think she is looking for any path breaking character as such. Don't get me wrong - She really understands the nuances of Pallavi and Pallavi is what she is because of Shivi's portrayal but I feel she won't be too worried about doing something different every single time. Whereas whenever Sai talks he is always talking about how he wants to do different characters and act out different experiences.

Hopeful_Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sicku is back with Farz vs Love again with Esha's track. He never gives upsmiley16

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think the directors wanted him to retain the accent for this character. If you see his normal IVs he can speak normal hindi fluently. His Marathi is also really good. He can change the accent, I feel with some practice. But somehow I feel he might go into web series and OTT side - His next venture is on Amazon Prime

Sharada you mean the Brahmaswami one? Or is there another one?

He is made for the South movie industry and OTT platform man. ITV won't be able to do right by him.

Ren, I feel the same about Shivi too. She seems good at processing emotions and keeping it to herself so even if the script/character isn't her favorite, I feel she can still keep at it. ITV is so much about the looks man, and girl slays in that department but I wish she also gets recognized for her talent.

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

This track is an actual replica of mandar but taking is highly extreme.

Sicku took badla of all backlash mandar track got by making it 10 times worse. Yku can literally do a scene by scene parallel - messages, not able to call, drugging vs drinking, etc.

Hain na - Esha track is replica of Mandar track. I don't know but this ONS was really done in a bad taste. Who has gotten this idea needs to be fired immediately. Raghav sleeping fully clothed with Esha on her bed would still have been a big deal for Raghav - why do they have to show this stupid thing. Anyway TRPs aane ke baad they might change this. They added the Pallavi shots after the backlash - The editing gives it away completely. Raghav calling out to Pallavi and Imagining Pallavi was all done at the last moment.

joliefemme thumbnail

Yes I feel Sai is more serious about his work and he will really get good offers from South as well as OTT platforms. Shivangi might do the FLs in the big PHs and I don't think she is looking for any path breaking character as such. Don't get me wrong - She really understands the nuances of Pallavi and Pallavi is what she is because of Shivi's portrayal but I feel she won't be too worried about doing something different every single time. Whereas whenever Sai talks he is always talking about how he wants to do different characters and act out different experiences.

I exactly feel the same. It's because Sai is extra sensitive and emotional. I think he will very carefully chose the right scripts because he wants to do his best. Even in takes he'll ask for retakes if he's not satisfied, he's a perfectionist.

Shivi is more practical (nothing wrong with that). She'll give her 100 percent to her projects and will shut off once she's home. This is how most actors are. They act because they love to and not because they are too attached to the characters or something. Shivi I think has developed a different type of thinking thanks to tazbu leader. The way he thinks of scenes, adds nuances etc will make her evolve her thinking and always going beyond the script to think of the end product. I blabbered on too much.

Ru, this place is so positive it has my heart. Also, we are all on the same page in this polarizing track so it's good

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

He is made for the South movie industry and OTT platform man. ITV won't be able to do right by him.

Ren, I feel the same about Shivi too. She seems good at processing emotions and keeping it to herself so even if the script/character isn't her favorite, I feel she can still keep at it. ITV is so much about the looks man, and girl slays in that department but I wish she also gets recognized for her talent.

Yes I was talking about the Aham Brahmasmi - looks like a thriller concept. I am waiting for it to release on Amazon Prime.

Shivi is very professional - She can do this as a 9 to 5 job and move on. Sai ka emotions come out so much in open. He is like an open book. I wouldn't be surprised if he swears off the Hindi TV industry after this experience of MHRW. Too bad because he is seriously one of the best actors on Indian TV right now.

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You know why these tracks are so hard to watch - they always sideline FL in both tracks.

In M track, P was sidelined bc they had to show R be insecure and M be the creep. She had a few scenes here and there where she was the sole focus but the focus really revolved on how R felt about P having to be near M and M's crazy obsession over P.

Here, again, It's about R's feelings of guilt, and setting up/ trying to garner sympathy for E's character. E is the villain in this track - I don't need to see everything she's doing in an actual scene - just tell me she got a place at D house. I don't need to see how she's imaging herself as R's wife. Show me how P feels when her husband won't even look at her. Show me how P feels when her husband doesn't even compliment her.

I'm fans of both - but I'm seeing this as a pattern and it's disheartening. She's the FL, she deserves the spotlight next to the ML in all tracks.

Edited by fria319 - 3 years ago
joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

She's a truck load of talent. She's improved leaps and bounds right now. I think she just gets the pulse of Pallavi so well. She doesn't go overboard in her emotions. Kafi subtle hai. Her microexpressions in comedy scenes are so good.

Both saishi emote so well. You can see split second changes. Also, each scene will have a different expressions. How can they do it.

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

You know why these tracks are so hard to watch - they always sideline FL in both tracks.

In M track, P was sidelined bc they had to show R be insecure and M be the creep. She had a few scenes here and there where she was the sole focus but the focus really revolved on how R felt about P having to be near M and M's crazy obsession over P.

Here, again, It's about R's feelings of guilt, and setting up/ trying to garner sympathy for E's character. E is the villain in this track - I don't need to see everything she's doing in an actual scene - just tell me she got a place at D house. I don't need to see how she's imaging herself as R's wife. Show me how P feels when her husband won't even look at her. Show me how P feels when her husband doesn't even compliment her.

I'm fans of both - but I'm seeing this as a pattern and it's disheartening. She's the FL, she deserves the spotlight next to the ML in all tracks.

Yes they don't show Pallavi ke emotions in detail. We have to assume and fill in a lot of blanks for her. Ufffff