Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Mujhe b laga he said my daughter ðŸ˜•

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

His sister he considers as his daughter 

I think he said he had a sister whom he considers his daughter coz he practically raised her or something.

Thing is, what we as viewers sometimes fail to realise that most of these people are strugglers and have faced many difficult situations in life and BB is a once in lifetime opportunity for them. 

There is absolutely no need to tear down them down in social media sites and forums such as this one. I see a lot of people posting downright nasty stuff over here all the time against contestants. 

These people should be able to behave better than that. Those contestants are atleast brave enough to put themselves out there for the world to see and judge. What are you doing besides posting nasty stuff online under the security of anonymity like a coward?

If you having nothing positive to say, dont say anything at all. There is too much negativity all around as it is. Why add more to it?

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I also heard that and was confused. But as it is the love bird talk disgusts me so didnt bother making sense of it.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Muhje bhi laga tha then i heard the full convo. He considers his sister as his daughter