a question asked on FM-103 karachi ...

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi sweeties

well shocking question(atleast to me) asked by a Rj of FM-103 in his show ...i m not a regular listener so dont know .......and due to that particular question i almost ready to faint during driving ..

well i was going from sharah-e-faisal ..(karachi) the road was unusually with no traffic ..i was shiocked with the shocked and was enjoying a peaceful drive...along with that listening a show on FM when a shocking question hit my ear drum ..

"who want to become BEGUM NAWAZISH ALI ........i was shocked ..the though was enough to faint down .....i mean ...yaar becoming a begum nawazish ali would be the most toughest decesion for guys i was expecting no one would reply but give me heart attack ....there was rush of calls but when ever i see that person i m like this but yes the person present the show in damn good way plus the saree she wears OH MY GOD ..too gud even manish malhotra , nadya mistry and rizwan baig accept the fact πŸ˜ƒ

Besides Jokes apart ..the person really have so much courage that in our society he is doing this job ..and also in city like karachi where ppl give damn look to such effected ppl ..he is gaining respect πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....making place in between sucj fake faces is surely a big deal πŸ˜ƒ

amna😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes true his job is tough. HE is doing a great job.
taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i dont care what he does but i just like him for the fact he is a real person in his personal life
always in his interviews he is fabulous such a down to earth person that u start liking him
desi-kuriii thumbnail
but why would you faint, if this question ws asked?
do u not have enough courage to dress up like a women πŸ˜ƒ

this guy is definitely doing a very hard job, considering the fact that all the actors in the past who played character of a women were always degrading women. on the other hand of what i have seen of BNA has been neutral, i.e. portraying the character as a human and not sum1 with no brains 😊
IMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmmm agree wid u guys! he's surely doing a gud job!
the way he interviews..the way he dress up n all!

but i really can't stand him..i mean i feel sad to see such people! but anyways...can't say anything they do what they want! πŸ˜‰