Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kamala05

Even in the documentary the neighbours mentioned that the lose happened to them because for one year people were afraid even to visit shops after this incident.

If the house already has tenants then it won't be difficult for the locals to find tenants for thier house too

But one thing is sure , it is not easy for everyone to live in that house after this dreadful incident. I mean it is one of most mysterious incident in Indian history.

Many years ago when I was in school ,there was a 2 storey house opposite the school which was deserted because about 20 years ago family if 2 committed suicide there.Even now that house is deserted and the negativity around it is so much do that there is this negative,chilling vibration we get when we pass that house .

Exactly. I mean seeing that house on my TV/Mobile itself is giving me the creeps. I really wonder how did people have the Guts to reside in the same house were not 1 but 11 freaking members had committed suicide and the irrational Claim of deceased Lalilt who could see & talk to his Father's soul and all that. Even if you rule out the house being haunted, it's so difficult to live in the same locality or worst the same house. Even if there's nothing there, you might still get scared because of what had happened in the same place previously.

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MargaritaLover

Exactly. I mean seeing that house on my TV/Mobile itself is giving me the creeps. I really wonder how did people have the Guts to reside in the same house were not 1 but 11 freaking members had committed suicide and the irrational Claim of deceased Lalilt who could see & talk to his Father's soul and all that. Even if you rule out the house being haunted, it's so difficult to live in the same locality or worst the same house. Even if there's nothing there, you might still get scared because of what had happened in the same place previously.

True . I was staying in the upstairs of a house and one night in the middle of the night I felt strong smell of agarbatti which is strong enough to disturb my sleep .When I was awake I saw ambulance at the gate and a group of people gathered there. Fortunately my friend was with me that night and even she was wide awake due to commotion . We were clueless and later we guessed that the lady who was staying in the ground floor passed away .That experience stayed with me for days and when I was alone I find it difficult to sleep and eventually ended up in moving out.If I cannot cope up with this I cannot even imagine the experience of the tenants in that house .

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamala05

Even in the documentary the neighbours mentioned that the lose happened to them because for one year people were afraid even to visit shops after this incident.

If the house already has tenants then it won't be difficult for the locals to find tenants for thier house too

But one thing is sure , it is not easy for everyone to live in that house after this dreadful incident. I mean it is one of most mysterious incident in Indian history.

Many years ago when I was in school ,there was a 2 storey house opposite the school which was deserted because about 20 years ago family if 2 committed suicide there.Even now that house is deserted and the negativity around it is so much do that there is this negative,chilling vibration we get when we pass that house .

Such incidents always give bad vibes. It's beyond my comprehension how on earth tenants are living in that house where 11 freaking members committed suicide. Gawd!! 😶 Anyway, may God be their savior. 🙏

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I found it creepy. Stupidity at its peak

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I knew about this incident when it happened in 2018 and they mentioned it then itself that it was an accidental death wherein a ritual went wrong. Watched the Netflix version and got shocked to see that they documented everything.

It's shocking and creepy but it's even difficult to understand how 11 people could follow such a vague ritual of typing your neck, blindfold yourself, tape your mouth and then wait for a soul to rescue you? It wasn't only Lalit but they all were mentally unstable and despite being educated, they believed in ghosts. I doubt that the brother and sister did not know about it as they were family too. I feel that even if one of the 11 must have not wanted to do the ritual, they must have been forced to do it like the kids.

People still believe in jadu tona and exorcism but not a psychiatrist.

Surprised that the house is even rented but looks like it has been renovated.

I was in college and going to my tution classes and while passing, I noticed a crowd of 200+ people. After that, I got to know that a double murder. It was a robbery. That building still gives me a creepy feeling whenever I pass it. Such incidents always are haunting.

MikeT thumbnail

Strangely creepy show.. Didn't liked it

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

I like how they put the importance of mental health in the ending.

But IMO I feel it was mental health as well as some demonic possession...i may be wrong but the fact that the family started doing financially well after following instructions of the diary seemed to point me at that... Most illuminati members join Satan as they are promised wealth...or maybe I watch too horror lately.. Lol

Hi,

We need your help!

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

That house has tenants now? 😯

My husband was saying houses in that area are not able to find any residents coz of this tragedy..and people are living in THAT house only 🙄 How come?

Hi,

We need your help!

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

I knew about this incident when it happened in 2018 and they mentioned it then itself that it was an accidental death wherein a ritual went wrong. Watched the Netflix version and got shocked to see that they documented everything.

Hi,

We need your help!