Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BrightShine

Watched yesterday's episode(obviously skipping mokkais😆)

This abhishek is annoying but not bad.He had me in splits duribg his convos🤣

At this point of time,i am liking neither akshara nor pavni but in yesterday's clash i am in akshara's side.

About abhinay and pavni's issue,i felt that she should have directly clarified to him first before talking to madhu,abhishek,etc

Even though i dont like her,i just have a question for abhinay.When she questioned him,he was very casually answering those.I mean any person who is married and is fearful of his getting reputation damaged due to this issue would have acted differently like getting a bit of nervous fearing his image,justifying his actions,etc but he did neither of this.Anyways lets see how this progresses

Priyanka slowly getting on my nerves

BTW my mom is watching that snehan showI watched it only few mins and it annoyed me to a great extent😡

Well,raju still remains my favourite👍🏼

I had a feeling he understood already about her and was slightly expecting her to have a conversation like this. Or maybe he overheard bits of others talking about him, but still was taken aback she asked him directly something like this. For me it’s fine he didn’t mention he is married to refute her claims. He instead seemed to say he has no interest in her at all which should make her now aware not all men are interested in her. In yesterday’s episode he avoided her after this conversation so let’s see if he keeps up with that. Questioning a married man with a family and all is fine if something really did happen, e.g. unwanted form of physical contact, inappropriate comments, leering looks etc. But in this case she was not even saying any of that but was just talking about the care given to her Few episodes back she was complaining to him that no one cares to ask if she has even eaten, but now she twists that into something like this. She needs a lot of psychological help.

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Even though i dont like her,i just have a question for abhinay.When she questioned him,he was very casually answering those.I mean any person who is married and is fearful of his getting reputation damaged due to this issue would have acted differently like getting a bit of nervous fearing his image,justifying his actions,etc but he did neither of this.Anyways lets see how this progresses

My personal take from watching that part is that he sincerely knew he wasn't feeling anything like what Pavani was implying, so in that case, he had nothing to fear and didn't thadumarify with his answers.

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 3 years ago
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Actually I didn’t understand what she was saying .. It looked Abhinay also didn’t understand fully what exactly she was saying .. it looked like she was saying that she misunderstood his care and it was disturbing her .. why he should be fearful of his image when he has not done anything wrong

Edited by silverfox - 3 years ago
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This pavni is a playing a BB game which I don’t like at all .. of all the people she caught hold of Madhu ( who will just listen and not force her opinion ) and Abhishek ( who is an Allindia radio ) to narrate this Abhinay issue .. she also knew if she cries during KH episode it will create sympathy .. but now audience has changed and no longer fall for sympathy

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Masterchef Sumitra eliminated.

Such a silky mistake she made by biting her piping bag using her teeth.

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

This pavni is a playing a BB game which I don’t like at all .. of all the people she caught hold of Madhu ( who will just listen and not force her opinion ) and Abhishek ( who is an Allindia radio ) to narrate this Abhinay issue .. she also knew if she cries during KH episode it will create sympathy .. but now audience has changed and no longer fall for sympathy

THese sympathy face wouldn't work with the audience now.
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Don’t know what happened for her to say that still . She said neenga ezhuthi kuduthunga . What he wrote ? Secondly why didn’t vtv televast pavni and Akshara conversation. I feel like vtv is protecting pavni for some reason . There is no clarity in her track . Especially when she was talking bb said put the mike properly that means she should have known that is going to be telecasted . Abhinay also didn’t discuss with anyone afterwards .

mirun thumbnail

In worst case even if Abhinav did something wrong she should have talked to him first and clarified it . That is my biggest complaint against her . She had a doubt and not clear proof in that case only she and Abhinav can figure this out . None of us will be able to pass the judgement including house mates .

mirun thumbnail

I see Isai wants friendship with few selected elites .

She should come out of her inferiority complex and start mingling . It takes effort to build repo and she should put effort from her side too . First this is entertainment show . I’m sure she can afford good clothes and nice earrings . Now a days you get affordable stuff . Being in entertainment field that is must . I see Thamarai was looking good with saree and makeup . Isai is young so she should just do some minimal effort from her side to look presentable.

ZEESXY thumbnail

Among all season I like Jangiri Madhumita' s dressings she had designer clothing.

Edited by ZEESXY - 3 years ago