Bigg Boss Season 5 Week 2 Discussion Thread - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BrightShine

Varun it is i forgot his name.He is acting in a gvm movie called joshua something.

GVM signed a movie with Vels due to financial issues and they made it sure that varun was casted as hero.

When the teaser released it received flak,so maybe he has come here to gain popularity and also release the trailer in BB house itself who k ows

Interesting thing about this movie is that the heroine is aarav's wife.Maybe he might have suggested varun to enter BB

Lol.enna comedy ah irruku. Meh I don't like him.

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

They are not close friends actually. It is just for outside world . Maybe it is just for show but I have read interviews in 90s where kh always took dig like I spend more time with my kids while Rajini keeps acting for sake of money . I know for sure the friendship thing is for outside world .

I have a question about pavani . Assume she is having doubt isn’t better she clarify directly with that person instead of telling Abhishek who is loud speaker . Avan told everyone. Lil if roles were reversed will we have same reaction ?

Secondly why Priyanka keeps says Raju likes Akshara when he is married . I’m glad Akshara put full stop by calling him Bhai

Pavani is in media field . Is she really mentally this week ? Something seems to be off in her . Maybe she needs counseling

This is what I have been saying, she need medical attention.
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yesterday's epi was pretty good..

KH priyanka ku adaki vaasika solli hint kudutharu, purinjichu puriyalayo nu inimel than theriyum.. naan bayanthamathiri she disapponited me...

Pavani is such her pain to watch.. she's such a ön attentionseeker.. venum ne than episode la cry panna.. kandipa KH ean alutha nu keparnu she know.. in Akshara's and Pavai matter i definitely support Akshara.. wish she would cry less.. she is def. a strong contestant.

mathu please stay away from pavani...

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

CP wants acknowledgement from housemates as a senior singer pola. First issue with Thamarai's comment, now this kacheri problem.

Abhishek CP conversation semma comedy. 😆 Avarum CPyum pesum pothu yaarum karuthu solla kudaathaam. Strictaa solluraru. Yappa, ethana naalaa avangala unakku theriyum pa, same as others thaanae.

Pavani and Isai - too emotional over the uppu sappilaatha issues in the house, always talking about being cornered. By doing these, they are actually alienating themselves from rest of the house. 😳

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 3 years ago
Pallanguzhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

mathu please stay away from pavani...

Same thoughts. 👏 Koodaa natpu eliminationil mudiyum.

lankan121 thumbnail

Varun story shows his extreme arrogance and I have no idea why he was tlking abt MGR and bla bla. It's the path of ur life fool not ur grandparents DEF targeting some MGR fans and 🤣🤣🤣 him going to all these classes.

Abhinay however such a extremely humble guy loved his story and seemed genuine. The difference between arrogance and humble can be easily compared with varun and abinay.

BTW what was that movie abhinay was dropped from ? And someone else grandson acted it the only guess I can come up with is kumki but he said big director...🤔🤔🤔

IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

That's true.. bb time is our fun time🤗

etha parkum pothu nama problem eillam onnum illanu soillura alavuku irrkum 🥳that's the beauty of bb😆
Pallanguzhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven

etha parkum pothu nama problem eillam onnum illanu soillura alavuku irrkum 🥳that's the beauty of bb😆

Vaaraa vaaram nammai magizhvikkum Makkal Pradhinithiyai paaratta marandhutengale 😉

Kamal Tamil GIFs | Tenor

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Vaaraa vaaram nammai magizhvikkum Makkal Pradhinithiyai paaratta marandhutengale 😉

Kamal Tamil GIFs | Tenor

Wow ur thamizh is so pure ....after oru 5th attempt purinchuthu boss. BTW I just noticed your dp..superb 💯💯💯💯 #maranamass

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Watched yesterday's episode(obviously skipping mokkais😆)

This abhishek is annoying but not bad.He had me in splits duribg his convos🤣

At this point of time,i am liking neither akshara nor pavni but in yesterday's clash i am in akshara's side.

About abhinay and pavni's issue,i felt that she should have directly clarified to him first before talking to madhu,abhishek,etc

Even though i dont like her,i just have a question for abhinay.When she questioned him,he was very casually answering those.I mean any person who is married and is fearful of his getting reputation damaged due to this issue would have acted differently like getting a bit of nervous fearing his image,justifying his actions,etc but he did neither of this.Anyways lets see how this progresses

Priyanka slowly getting on my nerves

BTW my mom is watching that snehan showI watched it only few mins and it annoyed me to a great extent😡

Well,raju still remains my favourite👍🏼