Posted: 3 years ago

Vera content illaya inniku 😆

But thava bro ku happy than 😆

Thx for sharing Aarthi đŸ€—

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Zaaaaapa..how can these people be so shameless and bash their parents on a world wide show ??? It's disgusting if you ask me. What for goddammit like and a heart. Yuck ! đŸ€ź like mentioned on our forum before trend started with mugen continued with Bala but this season my God 90% of housemates make it seem as if their parents are evil as f. Get a grip 100 days everyone going to forget about you don't forget the parents that raised you. Good bad or ugly they gave u life DOT.

Season 1 & 2 did not have these type of task , I believe . It started with Season 3 .. TBH Mugen talked about his Mom affectionately and felt it was genuine. But as someone said Bala was the trend setter . BB gave the same task in different format last season and Bala also gave different version .. This season it’s too much , all blaming their parents .. I wonder how are they treating their parents now given the fact that they are “celebrities” ..

No parent will be poor wantedly . For ex, Isai told that her mom worked in post office for 7 rs ( which I can’t believe ) . But still they sent her to govt school. She didn’t have the money to pay the fees but went for music class . So how was she able to go to music class ? No fees there ?? Who paid ?? Even if no fees, her parent allowed her to chase her dream they didn’t force her to go to work .. How much has she given back to her family ?? So she cannot tell all these positives but only negativity .. This is where Mugen differed, he talked about his dad but praised his mom a lot too . It looked more like aathangam than korai

silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

What is also odd for me is none of their parents or family members come out and give a counter explanation for what happened. It’s like they had a dealing between themselves on what would be spoken on the show. Only in Namitha’s case her parents gave interviews accepting what happened, and previously Sherin’s family has spoken about her being abandoned by her dad.

No parent will come and tell like that. They will feel silently or inside their house .. I feel for those parents ..

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

Vera content illaya inniku 😆

But thava bro ku happy than 😆

Thx for sharing Aarthi đŸ€—

Romba happy annachi finally I get to see my madhu ma..đŸ„°đŸ„°. Enna voice da... PAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! 💯💯💯😊â˜ș

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nadia've dislike list'le potathu thappe illei. She will be in the list till the end just for this reason.

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Season 1 & 2 did not have these type of task , I believe . It started with Season 3 .. TBH Mugen talked about his Mom affectionately and felt it was genuine. But as someone said Bala was the trend setter . BB gave the same task in different format last season and Bala also gave different version .. This season it’s too much , all blaming their parents .. I wonder how are they treating their parents now given the fact that they are “celebrities” ..

No parent will be poor wantedly . For ex, Isai told that her mom worked in post office for 7 rs ( which I can’t believe ) . But still they sent her to govt school. She didn’t have the money to pay the fees but went for music class . So how was she able to go to music class ? No fees there ?? Who paid ?? Even if no fees, her parent allowed her to chase her dream they didn’t force her to go to work .. How much has she given back to her family ?? So she cannot tell all these positives but only negativity .. This is where Mugen differed, he talked about his dad but praised his mom a lot too . It looked more like aathangam than korai

In yesterday’s unseen Raju will tell Annaachi that Isai seems to be doing things purposefully. Maybe this paavam act is also part of it. Anaachi tells a different version of what he said about her singing also. She is also crying at many spots given the chance and talking about her life. But her bad luck channel is hardly covering it.

silverfox thumbnail

Where is the promo for our “thaanai Thalivar “ Raju ‘s kadhandhu vandha paadhai narration ?? He was disliking everyone’s script so I was eager to c his script ?? Oru velai BB editors dislike kuduthutaangalo ???

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Where is the promo for our “thaanai Thalivar “ Raju ‘s kadhandhu vandha paadhai narration ?? He was disliking everyone’s script so I was eager to c his script ?? Oru velai BB editors dislike kuduthutaangalo ???

We still have Raju and Abhinay pending right? Naalaikku varum pola.

silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

We still have Raju and Abhinay pending right? Naalaikku varum pola.

Adhu dhaane paarthen, enga thalaivar story illama epadi Indha task over aagum

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today I need to concentrate on Nadia to hear what is the actual story and why her mom let police to beat her.