Bigg Boss 5 Promo Updates Week 2 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Zaaaaapa..how can these people be so shameless and bash their parents on a world wide show ??? It's disgusting if you ask me. What for goddammit like and a heart. Yuck ! 🤮 like mentioned on our forum before trend started with mugen continued with Bala but this season my God 90% of housemates make it seem as if their parents are evil as f. Get a grip 100 days everyone going to forget about you don't forget the parents that raised you. Good bad or ugly they gave u life DOT.

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lankan121

Zaaaaapa..how can these people be so shameless and bash their parents on a world wide show ??? It's disgusting if you ask me. What for goddammit like and a heart. Yuck ! 🤮 like mentioned on our forum before trend started with mugen continued with Bala but this season my God 90% of housemates make it seem as if their parents are evil as f. Get a grip 100 days everyone going to forget about you don't forget the parents that raised you. Good bad or ugly they gave u life DOT.

True hope next season BB tamil will mive to colors tv... intha storys telling tasks romba annoying ah irkku.. parents than pavam..

goldiesif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And remember you get to hear one side of story only. TBH, I believe Bala was trend setter in this more than Mugen even though it happened later.

I dont have good memory of events, but just intuition based on portrayal and intension I could recollect.

How much ever bad parent may be,if you wash dirty linen in public that tells about individual. There could be few exceptions though which I can understand, like Namitha for example.

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldiesif

And remember you get to hear one side of story only. TBH, I believe Bala was trend setter in this more than Mugen even though it happened later.

I dont have good memory of events, but just intuition based on portrayal and intension I could recollect.

How much ever bad parent may be,if you wash dirty linen in public that tells about individual. There could be few exceptions though which I can understand, like Namitha for example.

What is also odd for me is none of their parents or family members come out and give a counter explanation for what happened. It’s like they had a dealing between themselves on what would be spoken on the show. Only in Namitha’s case her parents gave interviews accepting what happened, and previously Sherin’s family has spoken about her being abandoned by her dad.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

True hope next season BB tamil will mive to colors tv... intha storys telling tasks romba annoying ah irkku.. parents than pavam..

Seriously...so fed up of bb becoming a serial . Big brother is a world wide hit show they are embrassing the brand . Annoying ah Vida irritating ah irruku da thiri.

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldiesif

How much ever bad parent may be,if you wash dirty linen in public that tells about individual.

Couldn't have said it better my self ..well said Ramesh sir well said. #enuffsaid 💯💯💯💯💯

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

What is also odd for me is none of their parents or family members come out and give a counter explanation for what happened. It’s like they had a dealing between themselves on what would be spoken on the show. Only in Namitha’s case her parents gave interviews accepting what happened, and previously Sherin’s family has spoken about her being abandoned by her dad.

Ellamai planned Ayesha...but to this extreme of bashing parents for little bit of fame. 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 ADAAAAAAAAAAA THU.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ellamai planned Ayesha...but to this extreme of bashing parents for little bit of fame. 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 ADAAAAAAAAAAA THU.

I

Was thinking the same.. no sympathy for these ppl