Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

sallu proved why he is hosting BB for 11 years! 

I think his market value would have become much higher especially after KJ's pathetic attempt at hosting the OTT version!🀣

pinufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wowwww. I made a post about WKW as well. But I read yours later and I was like - Shit, this is exactly how I feel. 
Thanks a lot for penning down exactly what many of us sensible viewers feel (haha lol, need to call us sensible at this point though it might be cringy) 

Seriously, great post!!! That's some skill you got! β­β­

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

I think his market value would have become much higher especially after KJ's pathetic attempt at hosting the OTT version!🀣

tbh kjo started out fine(not as good as sallu)

but then he became very lazy(thats what i feel)

though i didnt watch the later sunday ka waar properly as it was too long!

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What is this feeling bad wala? Same girls here were saying that they would have slapped or even k worded Prateik if they were in place of Vidhi and now they are feeling bad for him just because he was crying? Girls are way too sensitive, you can’t let a serial offender off the hook just because he’s emotional 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

tbh kjo started out fine(not as good as sallu)

but then he became very lazy(thats what i feel)

though i didnt watch the later sunday ka waar properly as it was too long!

On KJO β€”- Gonna vehemently agree to disagree. He started wrong. Went further wrong. Then to god knows where he went on week three after divya ke saath ka interactions ka jhatkaas heelaoed him. He started playing useless tasks in week 3. Then week 4 he used fake audience questions posed by endemol employees about week 2 also wrongly portrayed. 

he was a totally useless host πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Abd yes. It was clear. He did not even watch a single epi. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

On KJO β€”- Gonna vehemently agree to disagree. He started wrong. Went further wrong. Then to god knows where he went on week three after divya ke saath ka interactions ka jhatkaas heelaoed him. He started playing useless tasks in week 3. Then week 4 he used fake audience questions posed by endemol employees about week 2 also wrongly portrayed. 

he was a totally useless host πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Abd yes. It was clear. He did not even watch a single epi. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

there was something off about his hosting i could feel that but he’s soo annoying in koffee with karan that he looked tolerable to me here πŸ˜† but he doesnt even show 1% of interest πŸ˜†

NINALOGY thumbnail

Sallu Handled this really well. 

His every point was accurate (that gaali was not needed) baki he was so correct. 

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

Despite all the hue and cry from Pratik fans about the WKV episode - I want to still say Thank you Salman Khan!

It may have been a bitter episode for Pratik's fans to watch, but truth be told? Salman Khan could not have done a better job on how he handled it. The Gaali that got muted may not have been neccessary, but guess what? That's what Salman thinks about Pratik. The only difference? He dared to verbalize it and say it aloud this time - at the risk of his own reputation and at the risk of irking Pratik's toxic fandom and fan bots. That's the truth for his fans and truth is bitter.

That's what Salman thought of Pratik and especially about the way Pratik came across. That's what a lot of BB viewers, celebrities, women, men and anyone that's found Pratik's behavior to be obnoxious in the past weeks, might be thinking as well, but because everyone doesn't verbalize it openly, doesn't mean we don't think he's not been an unrepentant POS, that lacked humility. He absolutely has and is.

It may have been humiliating for Pratik's supporters to listen to Salman saying, 'Jay & Kundra will progress and continue doing good work as they have in the past 15 years of their career and Pratik will remain without growth, will keep jumping from one reality show to another' But you know what? There's truth to it.

This is what The Salman Khan, that can give Pratik or anybody out there work if he likes, thinks. Pratik apparently idolized him and the one chance he gets with BB - blows it this way. First impressions matter! Truth is bitter! 

Salman is an Actor, Anchor, Producer, Celebrity - a major Persona that Pratik respects a lot as well. Remember he's a Producer. So if he thinks from a Producer's perspective? He's right. And he's stated it out in the open - Salman had the courage and audacity to state it out in the open. 

This could be the exact same thing another big BW / TV producer might be thinking about Pratik as well.

Who wants someone that breaks their set, harasses and bullies people around, jeopardizes people's privacy - makes women (could have been a man) feel uncomfortable, interferes in people's matters unnecessarily, pokes and provokes, disrespects everyone, gaslights his victims into feeling bad about calling him out. Which producer / director will think it's okay to have a Man like that around on the set? 

There's a saying and a wise one - Anger lies in the bosom of fools. Such people are only great for Reality TV, as they tarnish their reputations, make a fool of themselves and reality TV shows exploit such people for their own agendas. i.e TRPs.

So from a Producer's pov or a senior's pov in the industry when one thinks? Salman is right.

Pratik's supporters might be making a hue and cry about it, but I do not blame Salman for having spoken the bitter truth out to Pratik. Infact he did Pratik a favor by voicing himself out without the fear of backlash, because if Pratik did not realize that and mend his ways, it would have costed him in the long run. Because what is Bigg Boss? It's a temporary, fleeting show. 

I honestly feel this guy didn't care for proper guidance or if he did, he was way too stubborn, arrogant and rebellious to heed them. His toxic Fandom will take him nowhere in life, as they're just like him.

I appreciated how Salman said that Jay and Kundra have worked hard for the past 15 years, done great work and it would be foolish to tarnish that, for the sake of a reckless person like Pratik. Jay and Kundra got the message. I hope Pratik learns it. He provokes and pokes people all the time - well he's poked Salman into what he was made to hear.

If he takes the indirect and direct advise seriously, good for him. If not, it's his loss.

But thank you Salman, for having the courage to say it to his face, to have the courage to say it like it is - because that was the truth and some people, learn it the hard way. They just ask for it. 

Brilliant post. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

Will Pratiek change.. No. Kutte ki dum hai woh.. he is fake and will keep playing game with fakeness. He will never behave normal human being as no fake person can. After all these things, he was still saying that he did it quick.

Nope, I've NO hopes that this guy will change. It's his character and nature. Nature koi itni jaldi kaise badal sakta hai? We'll see him getting more exposed.

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

What is this feeling bad wala? Same girls here were saying that they would have slapped or even k worded Prateik if they were in place of Vidhi and now they are feeling bad for him just because he was crying? Girls are way too sensitive, you can’t let a serial offender off the hook just because he’s emotional 

Feeling bad?🀣🀣 For this POS jerk?🀣 Not in my life!

I want him to get more exposed now!