Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

CSK Won . At one point they were cruising and going to win comfortably but if they win that easily without dragging the match to the last ball, giving us a near heart attack, will it be a csk match šŸ˜‰

We won

All my sleep.went off šŸ˜†

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZEESXY

This Mani with his irritatiing face. He have that jealousy in him.

Word Count: 0

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Why did Nadia come to this program ?

10 mins bb employment training

10 mins imaan annachi mokkai

10 mins kh mahaa mokkai

10 mins for thumps up and down

10 mins for crying and convincing

In between Abhishek trying to increase his employment opportunity with vtv and thamarai giving her kidney for someoneā€™s mom and Raju walking like he is half Bhagyaraj and bharathi raaja

Enda ippadi

goldiesif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Got to appreciate priyanka patience to explain about game to TS. Her innocence about game could be annoying, could land HM in trouble as quoted by the Akshara, in spite of all that I don't get any doubt if she is faking so far.

It is good Akshara knows by herself she could be judged as person with attitude which she isn't really.

But her breakdown for smaller setback doest look good for her.

Priyanka have all potential to invite same trouble Archana invited, but so far she seems to be using her brain well and biggest advantage on her side is she doesn't show desperation to go far in this show which itself might take her far in the show. Her biggest problem going to be chamchas queueing behind her.

Imman seem to be doing good as well so far in managing relations, but not able to judge properly.

Abhishek brainy?

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Akshara was good in explaining the cause for dislikes given to her. She is clear in her thoughts and is able to express it as well. Still she broke down as she got the most number of dislikes in the first week itself. Being a young person , she is not that matured to take it in an easy way. If it had been Priyanka in that situation she would be making fun of it, see how many people disliked me etc.

Akshara has attitude as well. It was visible when Raju called her Amala. She was like whhaatt with a disgusting face saying I thought you called me Amla Paul. what is wrong with Amla Paul , she also used to be a famous actress, may be just darker than Akshara. She was talking to Isai at the end of the episode, what you are saying now looks fake with little attitude. Despite these , I want to give her benefit of doubt. Still in my like list.

I absolutely hate the trio Isaivani, Suruthi and Nadia. There is something about them - they look cunning, trying to create fake friendships from the beginning. The way Suruthi talks and her voice is so irritating. Madhu is a sweet person, I hope she wouldnā€™t join this group.

There is another group that is already formed . Priyanka, Niroop, Abishek, Akshara . Raju , Abhinay, Ciby and Varun are with them now and then.

Imman Annachi , Priyanka combo and their jokes are good but Imman sometimes is rude to people in the name of joking.

Priyanka took BB class for Thamarai at the end. Thamarai is still a mystery to me. Is she really naive or acting ? First I thought she was acting, then I thought she just talks like a village person. Now I think she is a mix of both.

Abishek was very irritating in the beginning. Now he is okay , still in my dislike list. Raju konjam adaki vasikarappla for the past few days. He is also in my dislike list.

I like Priyanka, Iyyki , Akshara, Niroop so far.

silverfox thumbnail

Isai,lotus and suruthi playing with color card, please stop it. Disappointed with KH , he should have stopped lotus when she referred akshara as * vellai ponnuā€ .. just minutes before only Madhu gave the dislike card to lotus for her constant reference of color .

Suruthi - what was the need for her to interfere when akshara and Isai were talking. I find that she has an attitude .

Akshara - though she is clear in her thoughts , there is a fine line between being rude and giving them space .. hope she treads that carefully ..

Nadia - has attitude . What is with all the smirky faces .. not able to like her .

silverfox thumbnail

Who all will be in nomination tomorrow??

My guess :

Nadia

Akshara

Lotus

Abhishek

CP

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enakku ennamo naama thaan inga Nadia Chang ah underestimate panrom ndu thonuthu. Kandippa the channel would have brought her in with some game plan. She looks like a long horse race. Attitude neraiya idathula kaaturaanga, sandai podavum ready ah irukkaanga. Sila pera motivational speech kuduthu koottam serthu vachchi irukkaanga. People might hate me for saying this, but she is giving me Losliya vibes. ā€œNaan ipdi thaan, athai naan unga kitta solla avasiyamā€ types. Enna Losliya konjam youth ah irunthathaal avanga panra aattam, paattam, maththa activities kooda channel cover panni athai hype pannaanga. Aana Nadia has the potential to cover that up in her kadanthu vantha paathai story telling. Malaysia makkal votes, athuvum oru vanigam thaan. Will Small Girl be the victim of this voting games?

Edited by llptch - 3 years ago
llptch thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Isai,lotus and suruthi playing with color card, please stop it. Disappointed with KH , he should have stopped lotus when she referred akshara as * vellai ponnuā€ .. just minutes before only Madhu gave the dislike card to lotus for her constant reference of color .

Suruthi - what was the need for her to interfere when akshara and Isai were talking. I find that she has an attitude .

Akshara - though she is clear in her thoughts , there is a fine line between being rude and giving them space .. hope she treads that carefully ..

Nadia - has attitude . What is with all the smirky faces .. not able to like her .

Ultimate was Suruthi interfering in the conversation, and then at the end of it saying ā€œthis is why I gave dislike, you donā€™t acknowledge when I talkā€. Ithu enna logic ndu kooda puriyala.

Paavam Akshara, ipdi first week eh ala vaichitaanga. She answered KH very maturely when he asked her about all the dislikes she got, but later showed she is too unexposed to criticism. I feel she will bounce back though and later be back in the game.

llptch thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

Akshara was good in explaining the cause for dislikes given to her. She is clear in her thoughts and is able to express it as well. Still she broke down as she got the most number of dislikes in the first week itself. Being a young person , she is not that matured to take it in an easy way. If it had been Priyanka in that situation she would be making fun of it, see how many people disliked me etc.

Akshara has attitude as well. It was visible when Raju called her Amala. She was like whhaatt with a disgusting face saying I thought you called me Amla Paul. what is wrong with Amla Paul , she also used to be a famous actress, may be just darker than Akshara. She was talking to Isai at the end of the episode, what you are saying now looks fake with little attitude. Despite these , I want to give her benefit of doubt. Still in my like list.

I absolutely hate the trio Isaivani, Suruthi and Nadia. There is something about them - they look cunning, trying to create fake friendships from the beginning. The way Suruthi talks and her voice is so irritating. Madhu is a sweet person, I hope she wouldnā€™t join this group.

There is another group that is already formed . Priyanka, Niroop, Abishek, Akshara . Raju , Abhinay, Ciby and Varun are with them now and then.

Imman Annachi , Priyanka combo and their jokes are good but Imman sometimes is rude to people in the name of joking.

Priyanka took BB class for Thamarai at the end. Thamarai is still a mystery to me. Is she really naive or acting ? First I thought she was acting, then I thought she just talks like a village person. Now I think she is a mix of both.

Abishek was very irritating in the beginning. Now he is okay , still in my dislike list. Raju konjam adaki vasikarappla for the past few days. He is also in my dislike list.

I like Priyanka, Iyyki , Akshara, Niroop so far.

Honey, one 8th world wonder is I agree with all of what you are saying here šŸ¤£ Indha season enga pogi mudiyumo!