Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Ravi won’t go I’m sure he has medical conditions which he won’t be able to handle inside bb house .

I heard only Joe Michael is going

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

If Pri is not saved on Saturday episode that will crash her ego and send a clear message to her about the hatred she is getting outside

I hope she uses her brain and plays the game properly

I want someone to steal both Isai and Thamarai coin

Sorry no one should get it without hard work

I do like priyuuu but she need that to get into right sense of mind.
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Now that he is actually eliminated I feel the show might get boring 🤪 At least this guy was trying something in the tasks. Konjam kalla vote pottaavathu kaapathi irukkalaam.

mirun thumbnail

I didn't find the need to eliminate Abhishek but channel might have done to protect Pri too Whatever he made a impression

Edited by mirun - 2 years ago
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Enaku enamo kh got to know that video clipping where he was bashing kh and the show therinju irukumo nu thonuthu.... Maybe that's why he is eliminated eventhough he gives content.... Enna panaalum final uh host eh mathikala na athu sari uh irukaathu la... Just a thought

mirun thumbnail

Only because of Abhishek some people were getting free publicity now their own character will come out in open . Also cannot blame him for Pri’s issues going forward . Niroop is level headed which leaves Pri alone . I actually want her to do well in BB . I hope she at least goes out without bad name . I hope she gets a reality check of outside bb with her not getting saved and Abhishek elimination. Next week I hope everyone with card come in elimination and use theirs so that there is equal game play

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Imadh

@MSimath

·

40 Min.

That two saved contestants on Saturday are,#Isaivani and #ImmanAnnachi#biggbosstamil #Biggbosstamil5