Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: silverfox

Is VTV trying to tell something to contestants by this saving order ???

https://twitter.com/MSimath/status/1451848054110232577?s=20

unofficial vote padi paratha middle order 2 hms save first 2 hms save

priyanka epdiyum save agirum... ikky chinna ponnu aninay or abishekh thain innum balance irrkaga... let see

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Is VTV going crazy, why the hell they want to send him in. What will he'll do sir around and interview HM or do live Bigg boss review.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZEESXY

Is VTV going crazy, why the hell they want to send him in. What will he'll do sir around and interview HM or do live Bigg boss review.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

I really donโ€™t know how this guy can accept to go inside when he keeps claiming the show manipulates votes. I think he will accept to go promote his upcoming movie with Shanthanu though.
Btw Rio also earlier did a review show on Bigg Boss (for Hotstar) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ After his movie debut failed he went inside BB.

llptch thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Looks like they are going to play mind games with the ones who has coins .. Isai will be on cloud 9 and abhishek and co will try to steal the coins for sure .. No more โ€œ I am playing for u only โ€œ dialogues ..

I really hope that is the case and people like Isai get complacent and use the coin for something useless like changing captain. Iโ€™m tired of her whining.

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

I really donโ€™t know how this guy can accept to go inside when he keeps claiming the show manipulates votes. I think he will accept to go promote his upcoming movie with Shanthanu though.
Btw Rio also earlier did a review show on Bigg Boss (for Hotstar) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ After his movie debut failed he went inside BB.

Libra production under Ravi Is releasing the Movie Murungkai Chips and hitting Screens worldwide Nov 19, maybe for promotion through agam tv in Bigg boss. Cause Varun and Jaangiri Madhu is acting in the movie. Sam Vishal and Sivaangi also sang a song.
llptch thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZEESXY

Libra production under Ravi Is releasing the Movie Murungkai Chips and hitting Screens worldwide Nov 19, maybe for promotion through agam tv in Bigg boss. Cause Varun and Jaangiri Madhu is acting in the movie. Sam Vishal and Sivaangi also sang a song.

Indha aal Varun Top 5 la varuvaan du sollum podhu yosichu irukkanum. Didnโ€™t realise he made a movie with Varun. Appo surely he will do promotion inside BB.

ZEESXY thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

Indha aal Varun Top 5 la varuvaan du sollum podhu yosichu irukkanum. Didnโ€™t realise he made a movie with Varun. Appo surely he will do promotion inside BB.

he already started through his daily BB review.
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If Pri is not saved on Saturday episode that will crash her ego and send a clear message to her about the hatred she is getting outside

I hope she uses her brain and plays the game properly

I want someone to steal both Isai and Thamarai coin

Sorry no one should get it without hard work