Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Oh no, poor Lotus. I know she isn’t the most nicest person but still coming to finals would have helped her a lot in life. Indha Niroop pechai ketta thevai illaama ipdi.

llptch thumbnail

Did anyone notice this pattern of Iykki visiting people’s houses linked to elimination? She went to Annachi’s house and end of the week he was out. Then she went to Varun’s house and same thing. This week Lotus’ house 🤣

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

Did anyone notice this pattern of Iykki visiting people’s houses linked to elimination? She went to Annachi’s house and end of the week he was out. Then she went to Varun’s house and same thing. This week Lotus’ house 🤣

🤣...iyo unga conspiracy theories ku oru aalavai illaiya.

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://twitter.com/MSimath/status/1479892803949760513?t=boCB2-eQiPBqGLEtNeS3qQ&s=19

Seems like evicted contestants are not coming only video call...

This week full uh speaking task uh apo

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

https://twitter.com/MSimath/status/1479892803949760513?t=boCB2-eQiPBqGLEtNeS3qQ&s=19

Seems like evicted contestants are not coming only video call...

This week full uh speaking task uh apo

That indiaglitz reviewer guy said in clubhouse that evicted contestants will do reenter but wasnt sure in which day of the week.

He said that since there was no content to speak about sunday,they came up with this as filler

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BrightShine

That indiaglitz reviewer guy said in clubhouse that evicted contestants will do reenter but wasnt sure in which day of the week.

He said that since there was no content to speak about sunday,they came up with this as filler

All episodes this season seem to be fillers only😆

llptch thumbnail

Yup, no surprises at all. I know voting wise this was the result anyway. But I wish this season was different from the start. First off, way too many VTV products. I’m sure most of us predicted this result from the beginning itself. It’s no surprise that Raju and Priyanka will make it to the end because No way will they be voted out when they are the most known contestants in the house. And then, why bother sending in so many female contestants when the winner is still going to be a male? I know that’s up to the voting, but there were far too many unknown female contestants in comparison to the men. They could have made the pool similar to season 2 to make it interesting. There weren’t any VTV products at all then.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8