Frequent Posters

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I didn't expect Ciby to take it

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oru nimisham na VTV thappa ninaichen. Paartha that karuppu aadu is Ciby ah 🤣 Ippo enn theories ellaam waste ah pochey.

Glad that Aamir didn’t take the suitcase. Would have been a waste of the TTF. Also his guardian family said they wanted to see him in finals, this is a good way to make them happy. Enna andha 5th place la irunthu veliya varadhu kashtam.

Not wrong for Ciby to take it either. I believe his salary is 75k per week so monetarily this makes sense. He also knows there is the risk of him being eliminated this week. Would have been more helpful for someone like Lotus but she was adamant she doesn’t want to take.

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

Oru nimisham na VTV thappa ninaichen. Paartha that karuppu aadu is Ciby ah 🤣 Ippo enn theories ellaam waste ah pochey.

Glad that Aamir didn’t take the suitcase. Would have been a waste of the TTF. Also his guardian family said they wanted to see him in finals, this is a good way to make them happy. Enna andha 5th place la irunthu veliya varadhu kashtam.

Not wrong for Ciby to take it either. I believe his salary is 75k per week so monetarily this makes sense. He also knows there is the risk of him being eliminated this week. Would have been more helpful for someone like Lotus but she was adamant she doesn’t want to take.

Smart move by Ciby to take that. I will be more happy if that 12 lakhs gets reduced from Raju’s winning amount. Seriously this guy is good for nothing winner.

Lotus is confident that she will get more money outside with opportunities.good for her if she got that but still this big amount would be helpful for her . Probably is she thinking that she might win ??

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Now I feel that Fatman is blatantly spreading shit. Today in his review he said Aamir took the suitcase after getting angry there was no tea 🙄 He has some ulterior motive with Sanjeev and Raju so was blindly supporting them. Because of him now Aamir’s TTF win is tarnished outside.

Edited by llptch - 2 years ago
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Now I feel that Fatman is blatantly spreading shit. Today in his review he said Aamir took the suitcase after getting angry there was no tea 🙄 He has some ulterior motive with Sanjeev and Raju so was blindly supporting them. Because of him now Aamir’s TTF win is tarnished outside.

I think this guy is paid to spread negativity about certain contestants

mirun thumbnail

I don’t watch his show the news I posted was based on what I read in social media

mirun thumbnail

I think only few people watch his show so I don’t think he has big impact on general public . The way Sanjeev got evicted and kind of ttf task and Amir saying leg injury and then standing in one leg made me question ttf . I still believe Amir winning has some kolmaal

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow did not expect this...I guess smart move since all know it's Priyanka vs Raju for winner. Better to walk away with 12 lakhs then walk away with nothing.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lankan121

Wow did not expect this...I guess smart move since all know it's Priyanka vs Raju for winner. Better to walk away with 12 lakhs then walk away with nothing.

Wow! Congrats Ciby👏

Smart Move.. all outside info from families made him to take. Anyways Happy for him walking away with money.. it will be deducted from winner amount I mean raju money😆

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Wow! Congrats Ciby👏

Smart Move.. all outside info from families made him to take. Anyways Happy for him walking away with money.. it will be deducted from winner amount I mean raju money😆

For that reason romba happy annachi. Family week was Def a game changer in the house.